• Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest dazzzzler

Maybe we should put it up £10 or so laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

second thoughts nah lets nottongue.gifbiggrin.gif

,actually i thort bring it down a fiver that would be real value ,a fiver aday yes.gifand a free complimentary drink. hatsoff2.gif

Edited by dazzzzler

Will be at the 'Move On' rare & underplayed night in Coventry this Friday & at the Morecambe weekender next weekend should anyone want to get their tickets directly from me but be quick as I ain't got many left.

Just look for the hathatsoff2.gif

Guest dazzzzler

Will be at the 'Move On' rare & underplayed night in Coventry this Friday & at the Morecambe weekender next weekend should anyone want to get their tickets directly from me but be quick as I ain't got many left.

Just look for the hathatsoff2.gif

any one wanting a single room in a hotel get intouch 40pound a night thumbsup.gifclose to spa.

The countdown continues

Ian kimmond now "sold Out"

Tickets available from

Terry Gee sold out

Martin Dixon sold out

Errol Green sold out

Sean McPhail sold too manylaugh.gif

at Morecambe next weekend (about 15 between the lot of them)

Pete Bentinck "Sold out"

Pete Taylor- 4 left--still available at North Wings sat 12th

Night Nurse 3 left (maybe sold by now)--sold out

Dave Hughes Now Sold out.

Rob Kay 4 le sold out

Bridlington box office re stocked 01246 678 258

remaining tickets coming back to us available from www.bridsoul.com

We now estimate there are less than 150 tickets to SELL OUT-The event is "capped" at a comfortable 2,300.

If you want to come BE QUICK !

R & K

for ECSCSC

Edited by Karen and Rob Wigley

Well once again in between weekenders they have been spending millions again upgrading at Brid making it the place on the yorkshire coast . it now boasts a brand new promenade etc round the spa also the new park and ride service will be up and running

post-4669-12740195009479_thumb.jpg

Edited by Naughty Boy

The countdown continues

Tickets available from

Terry Gee

Martin Dixon

Errol Green

Sean McPhail

Pete Bentinck "Sold out"

Pete Taylor- 4 left

Night Nurse 3 left (maybe sold by now)

Rob Kay 4 left

We now estimate there are less than 150 tickets to SELL OUT-The event is "capped" at a comfortable 2,300.

R & K

for ECSCSC

yep i have three left

Guest the dukester

The countdown continues

Tickets available from

Terry Gee

Martin Dixon

Errol Green

Sean McPhail

Pete Bentinck "Sold out"

Pete Taylor- 4 left

Night Nurse 3 left (maybe sold by now)

Rob Kay 4 left

We now estimate there are less than 150 tickets to SELL OUT-The event is "capped" at a comfortable 2,300.Y

R & K

for ECSCSC

NOT BEEN ON FOR A WHILE, HAVING A SABATICAL BUT PICKING UP A FEW NICE R'n'B/GROOVES!!

DUKESY - SOLD OUT TOO - ALL GONE TO THE SCARBOROUGH MASSIVE thumbsup.gif

Well we are sold out, have had to beg some tickets for desperate people. If you haven't got yours now me thinks you will have problems very soon.

Mega weekend ahead, with it being a sell out sold many tickets for this event as the price and the music is top drawer.

Not be long now peeps. Make sure you have all your tickets or there will be some teary eyes sad.gif

Jx

Well we are sold out, have had to beg some tickets for desperate people. If you haven't got yours now me thinks you will have problems very soon.

Mega weekend ahead, with it being a sell out sold many tickets for this event as the price and the music is top drawer.

Not be long now peeps. Make sure you have all your tickets or there will be some teary eyes :sad:

Jx

Hi Joy & Yocky

Expected that !

I have just had 6 tickets in that are not taken yet-as repeated till I am blue in the face Final week for tickets in sellers hands is bank holiday weekend before we recall all the odd tickets in to be sold by the booking line or our website-Brid Spa are close to 2nd sell out by the way.thumbsup.gif

In the region of 2,170 (or more) tickets now sold !!

Most sellers literally have 2s, 3s, or 4s left.

A couple of people have tickets with us that now need collecting or paying for or arranging to meet us. Please sort it out !!

PM to reserve the 6 (or less) or I can put you directly on to a seller with spares

from all at ECSCSC WELL DONE TICKET AGENTSthumbsup.gif and flyer people

we appreciate all your help-THANKS VERY MUCH

Guest the dukester

Nice ones Dukes ,hatsoff2.gif wondered where you had got to

Hiya Rob,

Been busy with new contract at work blink.gif and coaching my under 10's football team to a league and cup double in the scarborough and district league thumbsup.gif

https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?pid=246545&id=100000259680223

Ready for the weekender though, still getting calls for tickets, the amazing thing is when we told them ages ago that we had em for sale and to be quick cos they will all go in no time, the reply was "No rush I will get them near the time" now the same people are panicking!! ohmy.gif

As I said still been collecting a few nice grooves to spin out at Brid!!

Hiya Rob,

Ready for the weekender though, still getting calls for tickets, the amazing thing is when we told them ages ago that we had em for sale and to be quick cos they will all go in no time, the reply was "No rush I will get them near the time" now the same people are panicking!! :ohmy:

Arh well Dukes some peeps think its a pillocker when we say

nearly sold out we dont pillock, unlike some:laugh:

cya soon lad thumbsup.gif

Edited by Naughty Boy

Hiya Rob,

Been busy with new contract at work blink.gif and coaching my under 10's football team to a league and cup double in the scarborough and district league thumbsup.gif

https://www.facebook....100000259680223

Ready for the weekender though, still getting calls for tickets, the amazing thing is when we told them ages ago that we had em for sale and to be quick cos they will all go in no time, the reply was "No rush I will get them near the time" now the same people are panicking!! ohmy.gif

Good result Dukesy ,I wouldnt like you shouting at me !laugh.giflaugh.gif

Tell them to go to our website-or Spa booking line for tickets--better be quick as last round up for tickets this holiday weekend then we'll be calling them back in !"

Pm us for spare tickets in hands of sellers-The highlight of the year Bridlington Spa-YORKSHIRES OWN SOUL WEEKENDER

R & K

bridget ( Red or Dead) has 2 tickets left-apparently 6 asking for them-but first with money gets them ! SOLD OUT

Rob Kay has acouple in the derby area.SOLD OUT

Seller please shout up on here now before we call them back in

Rob

I have got 1 ticket only and will be at:

Soulgalore, Crofton on Friday Night... 28th May.

The Grand, Clitheroe on Sunday afternoon 3pm - 8pm... 30th May

The Mill , Croston (Nr Chorley) on Sunday Night... 30th May

One ticket and one ticket only Folks.

KTF................ Bridgey....thumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gif

I have got 1 ticket only and will be at:

Soulgalore, Crofton on Friday Night... 28th May.

The Grand, Clitheroe on Sunday afternoon 3pm - 8pm... 30th May

The Mill , Croston (Nr Chorley) on Sunday Night... 30th May

One ticket and one ticket only Folks.

KTF................ Bridgey....thumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gif

Top man Bridgey matethumbsup.gif

Dont forget Fri afternoon...

meet and greet open at brid get rid of your ticket and get your wristband from 12 noon till 5pm

Edited by Naughty Boy

I Will have tickets with me at Kingsway

this weekend after that

Will be letting Rob have em as will be too busy with the

Wiggins At Cleethorpes

so 2 of the best weekenders in the country virtually back to back

a great Month for Music

I will try and pop over to get them next week doug one day. Rob

We were at Brid yesterday- just done 7 tickets myself today which had been returned

WE ARE VERY VERY CLOSE TO THE MAGIC NUMBER--EVEN WHERE I WAS MOPPING UP TICKETS THEY HAVE STARTED TO DISAPPEARthumbsup.gif

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONT DELAY IF YOU HAVE STUFF BOOKED

ITS REALLY THAT CLOSE !

R&K

RUNNING TIMES FOR THE WEEKEND IN BRIEF MORE DETAILS TO BE ADDED

FRI AFTERNOON MEET AND GREET SESSION IN TW0 OF OUR ROOMS 12.15 TO 4.45 COME AND GET RID OF YOUR TICKETS FOR YOUR WRISTBAND

FRI EVENING 7.30 TILL 2.30

SAT AFTERNOON 12 till 5

SAT EVENING 7.30 till 2.30

SUNDAY 1 till 12 and a bit morethumbsup.gif

not long to go now for this and as per last year will be,, along with my mate bernie taking our lambrettas .

anyone else going on theirs

if so will be going on rideouts saturday and sunday mornings

coffee in flamborough and filey hatsoff2.gifbiggrin.gif

Last chance tonight for ticket out and about-not many out there anyway

Ticket sales of what left will stay at the Spa box office and via our website ive already sold another 5 today so can't be many left at all

Here's what you are going to miss....

Just adding to what rob as just posted, ive just done a add up of tickets in our possesion for net sales and includes our ticket agents and we have 30 left,

Right just had a call from someone who will remain anonymous thinking he'd got 4 tickets "Reserved" with a seller (who sold out) This goes back to OCTOBER last year FFS !laugh.gif

We made it clear to sellers NO RESERVING TICKETS this year for this reason.

Luckily Ive covered it with returned tickets.

We are operating a new door system this year (ph34r.gif) without saying too much, basically due to numbers attending if you have not got a ticket in your hand you might not get past the pavement outside !!!

If you have "saved" tickets with a mate who's a seller YOU BETTER CHECK and get them paid for otherwise you might not be coming !!!!!!

WE WILL NOT OVER SELL THIS EVENT-WHEN THEY ARE GONE THEY ARE GONE !!!!

see Robs post above !

R & K for ECSCSC

Been checking up and checking out !

Very Very close to Total sell-out THANK YOU VERY MUCH-will let you know total tickets I have in next couple of days-probably none by the look of things !thumbsup.gif

get your tickets sorted if you think you have them reserved !! they may not be there anymore !

R & K

post-1887-12753960414514_thumb.jpg

Guest Mezhouse

I've had a very quiet year for dancing so far but I got my ticket for Brid last year and wouldn't miss it for the world.

Looking forward to catching up with so many people - can't wait for this fantastic weekend!

Jo xx

I've had a very quiet year for dancing so far but I got my ticket for Brid last year and wouldn't miss it for the world.

Looking forward to catching up with so many people - can't wait for this fantastic weekend!

Jo xx

Thanks Jo , Karen is looking forward to seeing you !

rob

Guest hurryup

Jo xx

You have been missed Jo, kept wandering where you were.

So pleased to hear you're going to Brid again, we'll catch up soon :yes:

Mags x

Guest modlife

not long to go now for this and as per last year will be,, along with my mate bernie taking our lambrettas .

anyone else going on theirs

if so will be going on rideouts saturday and sunday mornings

coffee in flamborough and filey hatsoff2.gifbiggrin.gif

Hey Barney, a couple of us are riding through on Friday but not sure exactly what time though. Maybe we can join up with you, if not for the ride to Brid`at least for a tootle round when were there.

It`s a fantastic weekend and even better on a Lammy. Can`t wait!

Guest hurryup

This gorgeous weather is really getting me in the mood for Brid :yes:

21 sleeps to go and I'll be off work for 2 whole fabulous weeks :thumbup:

22 sleeps to go and I'll be off to BRID :beer:

Think it's my turn to drive though :shhh:

Hey Barney, a couple of us are riding through on Friday but not sure exactly what time though. Maybe we can join up with you, if not for the ride to Brid`at least for a tootle round when were there.

It`s a fantastic weekend and even better on a Lammy. Can`t wait!

marvellous dont know what time we will be there friday due to work etc but we are staying next door to the southcliffe hotel opposite the spa , lammies will be parked out front so will see you there and sort a rideout :hatsoff2:

cheers b,, and ride safe :hatsoff2:

A quick shout up to anyone with a room spare on the South Shore area in Bridlington in a NICE Hotel/ B & B

At best for Friday 25th & Saturday 26th June

or Just the saturday night

PM with details, price etc or if you have paid deposits as well and can not make it !

A good mate is after one !

Rob

Source Advert