2010-06-25: Bridlington Spa Northern Weekender #4

Pete Taylor will have his remaining tickets for sale at North Wingfield next weekend.

If you ,want to pick up from there please PM him first as we may re-call those tickets before the weekend to meet Website demand.

More or less all other tickets now on the way back to us for the final tally up-but most of these are now reserved awaiting payment.

Think Rob Smith now has 4 left at the shop and that my friends will be it !!

more details on Booking office at the Spa and our Website when I get them-but near to Sold Out as possible approx 2,500 attending

THANK YOU

R & K

• Replies 558
  • Views 48.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

We are still looking for a Double Room on the South Shore for a mate and his wifethumbsup.gifShout up if you have one spare !

more later

Rob

Now sorted thanks-if you have spares shout up as I have had a few people wanting them I can forward on the messages:yes:

Edited by Karen and Rob Wigley

The Box office have no more than six tickets leftthumbsup.gif

im selling the remaining few that are spare from ticket agents only available to buy online.

Yep thats about it-

Can all agents who PROMISED to send tickets back please put them in the post URGENTLY if you haven't done so

We have just about allocated all spares now and have people waiting for the tickets!thumbsup.gif

Only tickets "Out" now will be Pete Taylor at North Wings this Saturday--pm him to reserve as we may have to close these up before the weekend anyway !

and the ones in

ROB SMITHS shop if they are not already sold.

PLEASE NOTE

WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SELL YOUR SPARE TICKETS ON YOUR BEHALF AT THE WEEKENDER THIS YEAR-THE DOOR SYSTEM HAS CHANGED FROM THE PREVIOUS 2 YEARS. Sorry.

R & K ECSCSC

Guest Drewes

Good job you said I'd forgotten as well :laugh:

Still trying to match odd tickets up with buyers--hope to have another 5 arriving by post tomorrow,

Rob

Will put my two in the post tomorrow Rob so you should have by friday at the latest... am gutted not to be going... my favourite venue

Sonia

SOLD OUT PLEASE DO NOT TRAVEL UNLESS YOU HAVE TICKETS or PURCHASE PROOF Via Web Site

we now matching spare tickets with people wanting to buy them in 1's and 2's PM if you need tickets.

just had a call with 2 for sale.

For Those attending if you have stuff to sell or swap then:-

SATURDAY AFTERNOON we shall once again be running our "Record sale/swap meet" on the balcony. A £5 "Box Tax" to the Bluebell wood childrens Hospice straight into the bucket buys you Box Tag !!

Due to pressure on space-all trade stand now taken--we do not allow large "sales Boxes" into the event. Sorry.

Small 50 /100 boxes are most welcome that you can carry around.

Raised nearly £130 towards the total last year and if you sell loads you can always chuck some more into the bucket as well !!!hatsoff2.gifthumbsup.gif

More to follow

Rob

Guest Derbyshire Bint

Hiya Rob and Karen

Not too long to go now! I love weekenders for atmosphere... no routine or housework. Just......

talking - lots of!!rolleyes.gifthumbsup.gifbiggrin.gif

drinking -lots of!! beer.gifbeer.gifbeer.gif

dancing - lots of!! sweatingbullets.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gif

laughing - smile.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

sleeping - some blink.gifwhistling.gif

I will be there to support my good mates Rob Kay and DenMac.. ok, I know, as if they need extra support from me!!

See you both Friday

Vicki innocent.gif

Hiya Rob and Karen

Not too long to go now! I love weekenders for atmosphere... no routine or housework. Just......

talking - lots of!!rolleyes.gifthumbsup.gifbiggrin.gif

drinking -lots of!! beer.gifbeer.gifbeer.gif

dancing - lots of!! sweatingbullets.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gif

laughing - smile.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

sleeping - some blink.gifwhistling.gif

I will be there to support my good mates Rob Kay and DenMac.. ok, I know, as if they need extra support from me!!

See you both Friday

Vicki innocent.gif

A Thorn between two Roses or something like that laugh.giflaugh.gif

got 3 tickets for sale and acomodation for 3 people (1 x 1 + 1 x 2) with deposits paid for this weekender,,,if anyones interested ring me on 07718 496968....cheers mark

AUP MARK,JUST SEEN YOUR POST,WERE INTRESTED IN YOUR ACOMODATION IF IT HAS,NT ALREADY GONE,ITS KEN YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON 07850939519,KTF...

posted in look at your box as well

Had a couple of enquiries at Cleethorpes on Saturday as to how this works

During the Bridlington Weekender

on the Saturday afternoon we are holding a "swap Meet /Record fair" in aid of Bluebell Wood Childrens Hospice

TO ATTEND THE RECORD FAIR YOU MUST HAVE A TICKET OR WRISTBAND FOR THE WEEKENDER -THIS IS PART OF THE WEEKENDER

Aimed at people wanting to shift a few spare copies - or trade stuff up etc. Each Box will cost £5 to bring in-money straight into the Bluebell Wood collecting bucket. Boxes are then "Tagged" to show you've paid !

Great social event noon till 5pm.

Record dealers at the weekender--all stall are now taken I believe - to sell quantities of records/ mechanise you must have a stall booked.

we have no problem with a small 50 / 100 box that you can carry around, however with numbers attending this time there are no "spare" tables to use as make shift stalls SORRY.

Hope that lot helps !

ECSCSC

Brid Weekender thursday night warmup,held in the Spa (side room) . The North entrance (the one used last year for the fri afters meet n greet session) you need your brid ticket to gain entry, that will keep pecker heads out :laugh: 8pm till 12 midnight....... see Yockies post under soul nights regards this

Edited by Naughty Boy

I have 1 ticket here !! also might be getting a spare from someone today so that will be 2 If you are still looking please PM me

Rob

Those 2 above now sold thumbsup.gif

WATCH THIS SPACE FOR DETAILS OF THURSDAY NIGHT WARM UP SESSION AT THE SPA !!!!thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

JUST DOING THE DEAL TO SECURE !

R & K

Brid Weekender thursday night warmup,held in the Spa (side room) . The North entrance (the one used last year for the fri afters meet n greet session) you need your brid ticket to gain entry, that will keep pecker heads out :laugh: 8pm till 12 midnight....... see Yockies post under soul nights regards this

We're in charge Thursday night !!!

R & K

SOLD OUT PLEASE DO NOT TRAVEL UNLESS YOU HAVE TICKETS or PURCHASE PROOF Via Web Site

we now matching spare tickets with people wanting to buy them in 1's and 2's PM if you need tickets.

just had a call with 2 for sale.

For Those attending if you have stuff to sell or swap then:-

SATURDAY AFTERNOON we shall once again be running our "Record sale/swap meet" on the balcony. A £5 "Box Tax" to the Bluebell wood childrens Hospice straight into the bucket buys you Box Tag !!

Due to pressure on space-all trade stand now taken--we do not allow large "sales Boxes" into the event. Sorry.

Small 50 /100 boxes are most welcome that you can carry around.

Raised nearly £130 towards the total last year and if you sell loads you can always chuck some more into the bucket as well !!!hatsoff2.gifthumbsup.gif

More to follow

Rob

I have 2 spare tickets @ £25 the pair as we can't make it, PM me if interested.

Just posting this on here as I have already done it on the sales link but has got lost in the mountain of repeated record sales lists :ohmy:

Lenny

I have 2 spare tickets @ £25 the pair as we can't make it, PM me if interested.

Just posting this on here as I have already done it on the sales link but has got lost in the mountain of repeated record sales lists :rolleyes:

Lenny

Send them to me mate at

ECSC

po box 590

Cudworth

S72 8WX

Ill send you payment via paypal full refund hows that:ph34r:

Regards Rob

had a few calls tonight

Edited by Naughty Boy

WE ARE LOOKING FOR SPARE TICKETS AS WE HAVE PEOPLE WAITING thumbsup.gif

WE ARE ALSO LOOKING FOR ACCOMMODATION FOR A COUPLE OF PEOPLE IF YOU HAVE SPARE'S LET US KNOWthumbsup.gif

£20 for the whole weekend-what a bargain-and get this the "Dynamic Duo" Tats & Hampsey added with "Just Soul @ The Bridlington Weekender saturday afternoon in the Soul Club Room 3pm to 5pm a taster for Just Soul on the 10th July at Barnby Moorhatsoff2.gif

Remember Thursday Night warm up at the Spa with Yocky

and Bonus Friday afternoon wristband session as well get your tickets swapped !!

ESSCSC

As the Brid weekender now starts with the warm up on Thursday evening and the Friday afternoon session, a bring a box record fair in aid of Charity Saturday afternoon on top of everything else we advertised 5 Rooms,etc all for just £20.....

we presume you will be well knackered by Sunday Afternoon so we have decided that this years Sunday Afternoon FANCY DRESS theme during the fund raiser for the BLUEBELL WOOD CHILDRENS HOSPICE is......................................a slumber party

Pyjamas ! & Night shirts

Malc Burton will be appearing as wee willie winkielaugh.gifyes.gif

EVENT SOLD OUT !

Do not travel without tickets as due to new door system you will not get past the pavement outside!

ECSCSC

As the Brid weekender now starts with the warm up on Thursday evening and the Friday afternoon session, a bring a box record fair in aid of Charity Saturday afternoon on top of everything else we advertised 5 Rooms,etc all for just £20.....

we presume you will be well knackered by Sunday Afternoon so we have decided that this years Sunday Afternoon FANCY DRESS theme during the fund raiser for the BLUEBELL WOOD CHILDRENS HOSPICE is......................................a slumber party

Pyjamas ! & Night shirts

EVENT SOLD OUT !

Do not travel without tickets as due to new door system you will not get past the pavement outside!

ECSCSC

some say im asleep all the time lol gonna be a cracker

Manic at moment !

Remember Thursday night start with Yocky's warm up session

YOU MUST HAVE WEEKENDER TICKETS TO GET IN !

ECSCSC

Ooh Karen & Rob I forgot to tell you at the weekend that I'm coming to Brid this time :thumbup: ..... and I promise not to bring the horn/megaphone :blush:

I'm really looking forward to it.

See you at the seaside again thumbsup.gif

Alison

xxxx

Pyjamas ! & Night shirts

EVENT SOLD OUT !

ECSCSC

Enough said :lol:

If the theme is nightwear , I trust Yocky and Nel will be wearing those Baby Doll night dresses they recently purchased from that Ann Summers party :rolleyes: ......

Malc

post-5097-12768478574557_thumb.jpg

Edited by Malc Burton

Ooh Karen & Rob I forgot to tell you at the weekend that I'm coming to Brid this time thumbup.gif ..... and I promise not to bring the horn/megaphone blush.gif

I'm really looking forward to it.

See you at the seaside again thumbsup.gif

Alison

xxxx

All being well England on the Telly next Saturday night-fingers crossed !

be good to see you Alison

Bring your PJ's for Sunday afternoon !

R & K

Guest 2648 W Grand Boulevard

Wonder if we'll see the bearded gentleman with the top hat, tails, walking cane & spats turn up this year ???

Mind you he only lasted two records last year before the top hat came off !!

rolleyes.gif

ok then the finest n/soul w/end is nearly upon us

who,s taking their scooters then?

me and bernie pearson will be there on our lambrettas and are polishing up our trusty steeds for what should be a crackin w/end hatsoff2.gif

dont be shy if you have a vespa or any other machine bring it along.. this includes dare I say motorcycles ohmy.gif

looking at rideouts to flamborough filey etc

me and bernie pearson will be there on our lambrettas and are polishing up our trusty steeds for what should be a crackin w/end hatsoff2.gif

dont be shy if you have a vespa or any other machine bring it along.. this includes dare I say motorcycles ohmy.gif

Barney

I know some the Hull boys (Hull & District) are coming on there's.............Lamies of course :thumbsup:

I'll tell them about the "Rideout"...........I know they were looking to organise a footy match........maybe Mods against Rockers :thumbsup:

Cheers

Martyn

Guest hurryup

Wonder if we'll see the bearded gentleman with the top hat, tails, walking cane & spats turn up this year ???

Mind you he only lasted two records last year before the top hat came off !!

rolleyes.gif

Yes, nice bloke but on the whole I think people who wear hats are either show-offs or doing it for attention laugh.giflaugh.gif

If the cap fits, wear it tongue.gif

rolleyes.gif

oh yes, Colin the Toff . eccentric is his middle name. . . . . . you shoulda seen his outfit at the last Metrodome !!! I'm sure he'll go one better at Brid :yes:

Guest BintofSoul

I'd love to ride up on my Vespa but it's a bit of a trek from East Sussexblink.gif !

Source Advert