Female Version Of 'help Yourself' ?

Dave Thorley

• Replies 18
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Just got a female version of 'Help yourself' as in the Jimmy James tune. It's on a studio disc, but has no name on it. Came from the U.S. with a few other studio discs.

Anyone ever come across a female version before.

Thanks

Dave

hi dave, thats a find..how good is it?. suppose the only version other than jimmy james, that anyone is aware of is by jay and the techniques....somebody in australia is liable to come up with something though!. p.s. when will tickets be on sale for totw?

rob.h

Social source share

hi dave, thats a find..how good is it?. suppose the only version other than jimmy james, that anyone is aware of is by jay and the techniques....somebody in australia is liable to come up with something though!. p.s. when will tickets be on sale for totw?

rob.h

Like others have said M Bell version is good.

Also done by J & B Purify on Bell again a good version.

When Wigan started playing Jimmy James, we played the James & Bobby's version.

Global in Manchester was selling it for about 85p at the time.

Social source share

Hi Bri

Does it have 'Doing things together' on the flip

Dave

HI DAVE, CAN'T REMEMBER IF IT'S THE SAME COUPLING AS THE RECORD IS DOWN AT ME MAMS. OFF UP TOMORROW AND WILL LET YOU KNOW FOR DEFFO UNLESS SOMEBODY ELSE POPS UP FIRST. :thumbsup:

BRI PINCH.

SUNDAY SOUL@ THE WASHINGTON, 3RD JAN 2010, FITZWILLIAM ST, SHEFFIELD.

Social source share

Just got a female version of 'Help yourself' as in the Jimmy James tune. It's on a studio disc, but has no name on it. Came from the U.S. with a few other studio discs.

Anyone ever come across a female version before.

Thanks

Dave

OOH Dave ..what a shrewd move this has been:wicked:

All the time leading us to think you needed a little help to solve a problem

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Madeline-Bell-Rare-Acetate-2-Killer-Northern-Soul-Sides_W0QQitemZ150401196035QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMusic_on_Vinyl?hash=item23049c2003

Nice piece of marketing ....helped along by me of course thumbsup.gif

Social source share

OOH Dave ..what a shrewd move this has been:wicked:

All the time leading us to think you needed a little help to solve a problem

https://cgi.ebay.co.u...=item23049c2003

Nice piece of marketing ....helped along by me of course thumbsup.gif

Nev

Reading your last set of post on here, why so synical. If I want to sell something of course it helps to know what it is. Where better to ask than on this site, with all the collective knowledge.

You spend way to much time on this site and it does seem to be giving you a very poor opion of everyone. New Years resolution, only visit Soul-Source twice a day:laugh:

Shame we didn't get to meet at Taste Of Honey, hope to see you somewhere in the new year

Dave

Edited by Dave Thorley
Social source share

Nev

Reading your last set of post on here, why so synical. If I want to sell something of course it helps to know what it is. Where better to ask than on this site, with all the collective knowledge.

You spend way to much time on this site and it does seem to be giving you a very poor opion of everyone. New Years resolution, only visit Soul-Source twice a day:laugh:

Shame we didn't get to meet at Taste Of Honey, hope to see you somewhere in the new year

Dave

here here dave, nev is getting very cynical in his old age

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert