Calendar: Allnighter/Weekenders

Event Date: Saturday 24th July 2010

-------------------------------------------------

BISHOPS WOOD SOUL CLUB

"The friendly little venue with plenty of Soul"

2010 brings 5 x All Niter's, Saturday's 9pm-6am

Residents -

Larry Mc, Col Kidson & Gaye Kidson

This months guest DJ's - In no particular orderCARL & MARIA WILLINGHAM - MICK H - TED MASSEY - JOHN PUGH DAVE WELDING - CARL FORTNUM - DAVE RIVERS

ALL NITER £10 - OTD (£5 refund if you go before 1am)

Late Bar (4am) Food, Snacks & Hot Drinks available

BISHOPS WOOD VILLAGE HALL, IVETSEY Rd , BISHOPS WOOD

Nr WOLVERHAMPTON , ST19 9AE

Come off at Junction 12 M6, take the A5 - Telford. Follow for 6mile and take Ivetsey Rd at Cross Road signed posted Bishops Wood, Village Hall 1m Just off the A5 or take the Codsall Wood Rd from Codsall)

Col Kidson 07930557685 - Larry Mc 07801722220

Visit this Event in Soul Source Events Guide for venue maps, street views,road and rail directions and more

Edited by Ted Massey
  • Replies 93
  • Views 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Was thinking bloody hell what a line up then i saw your name :yes::)

We'll at least they've spelt it right, and you know me Ted or should I say Clarence I'm always there to lower the tone :thumbsup:

See you behind the wheels of steel I've a feeling that things are gonna get a Tad Messey ! :yes::D

Dave

Edited by Louise
Guest shaunthesheep

Event Title: BISHOPS WOOD ALL NITER nr W-TON

Event Author: Ted Massey

Calendar: Allnighter/Weekenders

Event Date: Saturday 24th July 2010

-------------------------------------------------

BISHOPS WOOD SOUL CLUB

"The friendly little venue with plenty of Soul"

2010 brings 5 x All Niter's, Saturday's 9pm-6am

Residents -

Larry Mc, Col Kidson & Gaye Kidson

This months guest DJ's - In no particular orderCARL & MARIA WILLINGHAM - MICK H - TED MASSEY - JOHN PUGH DAVE WELDING - CARL FORTNUM - DAVE RIVERS

ALL NITER £10 - OTD (£5 refund if you go before 1am)

Late Bar (4am) Food, Snacks & Hot Drinks available

BISHOPS WOOD VILLAGE HALL, IVETSEY Rd , BISHOPS WOOD

Nr WOLVERHAMPTON , ST19 9AE

Come off at Junction 12 M6, take the A5 - Telford. Follow for 6mile and take Ivetsey Rd at Cross Road signed posted Bishops Wood, Village Hall 1m Just off the A5 or take the Codsall Wood Rd from Codsall)

Col Kidson 07930557685 - Larry Mc 07801722220

Visit this Event in Soul Source Events Guide for venue maps, street views,road and rail directions and more

Seems ages since the last one.

Taf.

Guest Mike The Bike

We'll at least they've spelt it right, and you know me Ted or should I say Clarence I'm always there to lower the tone :thumbsup:

See you behind the wheels of steel I've a feeling that things are gonna get a Tad Messey ! :wicked: :wicked:

Dave

Heh Heh Tad Messey now that made me smile :lol: after a long days work down ere in the smoke :thumbsup: lookin forward to seein everyone up in the heartlands got a new shirt :lol: (just thought i.d let u know )

Edited by Mike The Bike

Ooh, am so looking forward to this, one of my fave venues 'cause the music is usually spot on.

Tad Messey, kinnel Dave... pmsl

So what you been buying Ted?

Hi John

You like the Tad Messey comment then ?

How does this rate against the "You always know when the summers has finally arrived, whenTed Massey has unzipped the arms of his jacket" comment of yesteryear :thumbsup: (I think the credit for this one goes to Derek Pearson) :thumbsup:

Let me know what time your on, and do I need to bring a large black felt pen !! :lol:

Dave

i notice theres a new dj in the line up, john pugh dave welding, two for the price of one:shades:

Me too Tad,

Who's the dyslexic bugger who started this thread off. Glad to see Larry Mc finally arrived on the right thread :thumbsup:

If the allnighter is as good as the build up it should be a real hoot !!!

Dave

Hi John

You like the Tad Messey comment then ?

How does this rate against the "You always know when the summers has finally arrived, whenTed Massey has unzipped the arms of his jacket" comment of yesteryear :thumbsup: (I think the credit for this one goes to Derek Pearson) :thumbsup:

Let me know what time your on, and do I need to bring a large black felt pen !! biggrin.gif

Dave

I honestly don't think you know how funny you are Dave !

In WHSmith's they do a multipack of extra wide nib felt pens, best buy in bulk cause you know they're gonna come in usefull. Having said that I've avoided the last set and opted for the midnight-give-or-take-an-hour-or-two option.

I remember the zip out sleeves abuse/gag from days gone by very well. Was it a light, possibly cream or stone, colour ?

Whatever, I always thought you looked very fetching in it Ted ! Not just anyone could carry off that look, but you did !!!

Years later I saw someone walking down the street on a hot day and pmsl as they unzipped the lower portion of their tracksuit leg whilst they walked along, all because it reminded me of that saying. Got me some mean looks from said tracksuit wearer mind - thought I was gonna get my head punched !

cheers

john

I couldn't start topic on niter no "Add Topic", so just got something started...... Glad Ted sorted it out!!

Col & Gaye are double decking, so that's how we got the another DJ in the line up.

Usual Table, Dave W? I take it that Dave Rimmer will require his one as well.

I couldn't start topic on niter no "Add Topic", so just got something started...... Glad Ted sorted it out!!

Col & Gaye are double decking, so that's how we got the another DJ in the line up.

I should jolly well hope so

Good of you to join us Larry 'ole bean'

A table to park my old dusty's on would be most appreciated.

Will you be providing the bovril and burgers as usual ?

Dave.w

Guest Mike The Bike

We'll at least they've spelt it right, and you know me Ted or should I say Clarence I'm always there to lower the tone :lol:

See you behind the wheels of steel I've a feeling that things are gonna get a Tad Messey ! :yes: :yes:

Dave

:huh:i thought it was only me who lowered the tone :D

really lookin forward next saturday , its been along time , allways a great night ,great crowd and top tunes!

lookin forward to hearing teds new tunes!!!!!!:lol:' />

Well i might as well go with you then mate.

That way we can both listen to Teds tunes !!!! LOL

really lookin forward next saturday , its been along time , allways a great night ,great crowd and top tunes!

lookin forward to hearing teds new tunes!!!!!!:D

Long time no see Dave , be good to catch up with you :lol:

OMG what have I done :lol: with all this talk of Ted's new tunes, I do hope I haven't put him under too much pressure :lol:

Dave

Edited by Louise
Guest Mike The Bike

Looking forward to this one.....If & when we find the place.

:no:

Julia

xxxxxxxx

if you get lost phone me and i will ride over and guide you in it is a bit tricky but try this first :D:lol:

M5 M6 M54 (jct 10 m6) go to jct 3 follow signs for weston B Wood is signposted u need to look for a petrol stn on the left turn right there and go down a LONG country road about 2 miles its just there on the left or just come up to Harpos im gonna be there in the afternoon and then follow us :D

Had it confirmed that Carl Fortnum can't make it, so we have got Paul Gould in the line up and he's got some tremendous tunes for the night!!!

and talking of tunes, I have aquired a couple of unlisted or certainly over looked records and hopefully will have maybe another 2-4 for Sat night, if I can get them in time. So with Ted's new additions it is gonna be a good night.

if you get lost phone me and i will ride over and guide you in it is a bit tricky but try this first :D:lol:

M5 M6 M54 (jct 10 m6) go to jct 3 follow signs for weston B Wood is signposted u need to look for a petrol stn on the left turn right there and go down a LONG country road about 2 miles its just there on the left or just come up to Harpos im gonna be there in the afternoon and then follow us :no:

Thanks Mike.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guest gouldensoul

Had it confirmed that Carl Fortnum can't make it, so we have got Paul Gould in the line up and he's got some tremendous tunes for the night!!!

and talking of tunes, I have aquired a couple of unlisted or certainly over looked records and hopefully will have maybe another 2-4 for Sat night, if I can get them in time. So with Ted's new additions it is gonna be a good night.

thanks larry. ill get the VIM out and clean a few up

Long time no see Dave , be good to catch up with you thumbsup.gif

OMG what have I done :D with all this talk of Ted's new tunes, I do hope I haven't put him under too much pressure :D

Dave

Confirmed ! Wer all cumin for a brill nite of laffs and tunage!

No pressure Ted ! But wer expecting to be blown away as usual mate :D

Cogster

Hoping to get to this one, going into hospital for some test's on Thu/Fri (m.o.t.:D) but should be ok for Sat, it's been a while since I visited this cracking little venue at Bishops Wood.

Willie

Hope everthings ok Willie.

See you Saturday.

Juliawink.gif

xxxxxxxx

It seems its a have ago at Ted thread :g: just to confirm the only new record i have bought was the Snake, Ernie was having a play box clear out and i snapped his hand off;)

Don't be so modest Ted, we all know you've been hoovering some choice dusty's up lately ££££££££

The most worrying thing that has come to my attention is that the Bishops Wood allnighter we are all attending is on Saturday July 24th. And as according to your posting in the events section the Bishops Wood allnighter that you are attending is on Wednesday July 28th :lol:

What a waste playing all those new tunes to a handful of cow's :D

Ever thought abought buying a filofax ?:P

Dave :thumbsup:

Edited by Louise

Don't be so modest Ted, we all know you've been hoovering some choice dusty's up lately ££££££££

The most worrying thing that has come to my attention is that the Bishops Wood allnighter we are all attending is on Saturday July 24th. And as according to your posting in the events section the Bishops Wood allnighter that you are attending is on Wednesday July 28th:g:

What a waste playing all those new tunes to a handful of cow's:lol:

Ever thought abought buying a filofax ?:g:

Dave :thumbsup:

No mate i was trying to confuse you

Guest him  N  her

Thanks Mike.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thats (j10a m54) 0f the m6

lord hill hotel shrewsbury 6th august djs . Gary p, spook, gator mark Jonesand guest Errol green

across the board quality soul

Guest Mike The Bike

thats (j10a m54) 0f the m6

lord hill hotel shrewsbury 6th august djs . Gary p, spook, gator mark Jonesand guest Errol green

across the board quality soul

of course well spotted :ohmy: its not entirely my fault you can blame kev for putting on another monster do up in stoke :) i believe i just may have worn a groove in the floor of the modern room blush.gif see you all at the Go Go on sat i hope to be recovered by then the way this thread is goin it promises to be another top night:sweatingbullets:

Source Advert