Soul Junction - Do It Again! David Hudson Lp

Those rather nice guys at Soul Juction are about to deliever another killer record release. Heard Hippo play a track on the new (80's material) LP from David Hudson this morning on his show. Worth getting when it comes out, for that alone and hear it gonna be on lovely vinyl.

Well done Dave & John

Dave

Edited by Dave Thorley
Social source share

• Replies 20
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Those rather nice guys at Soul Juction are about to deliever another killer record release. Heard Hippo play a track on the new (80's material) LP from David Hudson this morning on his show. Worth getting when it comes out, for that alone and hear it gonna be on lovely vinyl.

Well done Dave & John

Dave

The LP looks lovely too, real retro :-)

I believe the LP is ONLY coming out on Vinyl and there won't be a CD release :rolleyes:

Will be playing some tracks from the LP this Sunday on Soul People (Solar Radio 10am-Midday)

Cheers

Steve

Social source share

The LP looks lovely too, real retro :-)

I believe the LP is ONLY coming out on Vinyl and there won't be a CD release :hatsoff2:

Will be playing some tracks from the LP this Sunday on Soul People (Solar Radio 10am-Midday)

Cheers

Steve

Steve - this is genuine and not suggesting promotion, will you be stocking this. Is there a date? Best wishes, Dean.

Social source share

Dave sent me two cuts from this................one dancer, one ballad....both very good.

The dancer is a dead cert for those into their 80's dance grooves............will go down a storm.

Will get an airing on Starpoint next Monday night!

Cheers,

Mark R

Social source share

Frankly, this is one of the finest Real Soul albums to get a Vinyl Only release in the UK in a very, very long time.

Everything about it is Top Drawer: a lovely mix of midtempo movers and gorgeous ballads, done as only the late, great Willie Mitchell knew how!

Every real Soul Music fan should buy this superb piece of previously 'lost' work.

I spend most of my waking hours searching for music of this quality... and here it is.

Well done Soul Junction for bringing this great album to market.

It's Wonderful!

:(

Sean

Social source share

Great LP and a big up to Dave and John for putting it out. There is something wonderful about receiving a proper vinyl soul LP in 2010. It's worth the price just for the experience of opening the mailer and seeing the picture of David Hudson and then dropping the stylus onto (Girl I'm Coming Home To) Something Good! And then checking if your late for school!! Looking forward to shuffling around to it at Monumental Soul By The Sea where I'm sure someone will play it, Cheers Soul Junction, Ady

Social source share

Hi Guys

The release date for the David Hudson album is Monday 16th August and will be available from all the usual outlets, or if you so wish you can purchase it directly from us at Soul Junction.

E-mail: souljunction@blueyonder.co.uk

Tel: 0121 602 8115

Dave

Soul Junction

Social source share

Great LP and a big up to Dave and John for putting it out. There is something wonderful about receiving a proper vinyl soul LP in 2010. It's worth the price just for the experience of opening the mailer and seeing the picture of David Hudson and then dropping the stylus onto (Girl I'm Coming Home To) Something Good! And then checking if your late for school!!

Sums it up beautifully Ady - in these days of most promo stuff coming to me on download it was a thrill to find and open the package...even better with the Something Good track to play on air all week...again, well done Soul Junction guys!:hatsoff2:

Hippo.

Social source share

You can listen to the album here - https://www.firstexperiencerecords.com/product-detail/Vinyl+LP%27s//Soul+Junction/David+Hudson/The+Royal+Sessions/vinyl/1073'>https://www.firstexperiencerecords.com/product-detail/Vinyl+LP%27s//Soul+Junction/David+Hudson/The+Royal+Sessions/vinyl/1073

Web - https://www.firstexperiencerecords.com

Email - sales@firstexperiencerecords.com

Tel - 0116 2375461

:hatsoff2:

Edited by S&M
Social source share

Adam, I think it's out already. Simply Soul have it for sure as it was on there last e-mailing. Gone midnight now and I'm still doing me homework, what can I say!

Hi Ady,

Just pre-sale info and soundbites at the moment on the website - we'll have it though as soon as it's released : - ))

ATB

Mark

Social source share

Great LP and a big up to Dave and John for putting it out. There is something wonderful about receiving a proper vinyl soul LP in 2010. It's worth the price just for the experience of opening the mailer and seeing the picture of David Hudson and then dropping the stylus onto (Girl I'm Coming Home To) Something Good! And then checking if your late for school!! Looking forward to shuffling around to it at Monumental Soul By The Sea where I'm sure someone will play it, Cheers Soul Junction, Ady

It`s gone in the record box Ady,will be spinning it on Sunday at Monumental soul weekender.thumbsup.gif I`m sure a few others will beat me to it but there`s plenty of good tracks on there.

Have to say hats off to Soul Junction guys for another top draw release:hatsoff2: For them to put it on vinyl has well,always a bonus:D :lol:

Social source share

I've just got in from work & my copy was waiting! I've had a quick spin through and Girl I'm coming home is the initial standout track for me as well.

Yes, it will be played at MoS Ady. I've just heard about your arm and you'll be missed. I hope it heals quickly for you.

MoS will be broadcast on Starpoint Radio again, so you can listen in that way.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert