Va Va Voom,sat 16Th October,with Butch & Edu

Ady Lupton

Saturday The 16th October Sees The Return Of Va Va Voom,

Featuring The World's No.1 Soul Supremo,

Butch! &

From Barcelona's Upfront 'Moving On' Club,

Eduardo Domingo!

Playing The Very Best 60's,70's Rare Northern Soul,Crossover,Funky Dancers & New Discoveries.

Joined By Your Residents,

Yann Vatiste, Joel Maslin & Ady Lupton.

8PM - 3AM. £7 On The Door.

The Boston Music Rooms, 178 Junction Rd, Tufnell Park, London, N19. (Opposite Tufnell Park Tube).

For More Info https://web.me.com/ya...om/Welcome.html

Contact adylupton@yahoo.com Or yannvatiste@mac.com

Edited by ady lupton

As I'm sure most of you have heard by now the very sad news regarding the uncertain future of our beloved 100 club. The club holds I'm sure many different memories for so many people. For me personally this was my 1st experience of a proper northern soul allnighter & has been a major influence & pinnacle of my life for almost 20 years. I know the same goes for Yann,Joel & many other friends of ours.

But all is not neccessarily lost, please see link below & forward to as many people as possible.

https://www.savethe100club.co.uk/campaign.html

All profits from this next VaVaVoom will go towards Helping secure the 100 club's future.

Do your bit if you can,

cheers

Ady        

As I'm sure most of you have heard by now the very sad news regarding the uncertain future of our beloved 100 club. The club holds I'm sure many different memories for so many people. For me personally this was my 1st experience of a proper northern soul allnighter & has been a major influence & pinnacle of my life for almost 20 years. I know the same goes for Yann,Joel & many other friends of ours.

But all is not neccessarily lost, please see link below & forward to as many people as possible.

https://www.savethe10...k/campaign.html

All profits from this next VaVaVoom will go towards Helping secure the 100 club's future.

Do your bit if you can,

cheers

Ady

Great sentiments guys well done!:thumbsup:

Saturday The 16th October Sees The Return Of Va Va Voom,

Featuring The World's Soul Supremo,

Butch! &

Barcelona's Bambino Barnfather(with hair),

Eduardo Domingo!

Playing The Best 60's,70's Rare Northern Soul,Crossover,Underplayed Oldies,Funky Dancers & New Discoveries.

Joined By Your Residents,

Yann Vatiste, Joel Maslin & Ady Lupton.

8PM - 3AM. £7 On The Door.

The Boston Music Rooms, 178 Junction Rd, Tufnell Park, London, N19. (Opposite Tufnell Park Tube).

For More Info https://web.me.com/ya...om/Welcome.html

Contact adylupton@yahoo.com Or yannvatiste@mac.com

when Johnny gets back from germany will see if the 3 of us can get cheap train tickets for this one:)

Do your bit if you can,

cheers

Ady

Excellent chaps!, looking forward to seeing you all, best, Arthur.

Do your bit if you can,

cheers

Ady

Great :(

Edited by Begsbie

Dependent on a number of variables, not least being able to shed about 30lbs prior to the event :( I will of course be supporting you most excellent chaps at the finest* soul night in London :yes:

Tee x

*Opinion based on personal & subjective factors particular to the South London Massive and in no way intended as a slur on any other London soul nights that we may or may not have attended or indeed intend to visit in the future. This offer is subject to SLM terms & conditions available to view on our website at www.schwing!.com, and if demand exceeds supply may at our discretion be replaced with an offer of equivalent quality & value. Only one entry per household. Damaged or defaced? You'll fit right in. May contain nuts.

Guest soul diva

Dependent on a number of variables, not least being able to shed about 30lbs prior to the event :( I will of course be supporting you most excellent chaps at the finest* soul night in London :lol:

Tee x

*Opinion based on personal & subjective factors particular to the South London Massive and in no way intended as a slur on any other London soul nights that we may or may not have attended or indeed intend to visit in the future. This offer is subject to SLM terms & conditions available to view on our website at www.schwing!.com, and if demand exceeds supply may at our discretion be replaced with an offer of equivalent quality & value. Only one entry per household. Damaged or defaced? You'll fit right in. May contain nuts.

:yes::sleep3::lol: x

Guest Mrs Simsy

Good news Stephen!!!

We'll be drinking some Yorkshire Tea (between pints) Thenbiggrin.gif

C ya

Is that in between a bottle of tequila too?:yes:

Really looking forward to this, won't have been out in weeks and weeks!:D

Guest Ste Brazil

Good news Stephen!!!

We'll be drinking some Yorkshire Tea (between pints) Thenbiggrin.gif

C ya

Tea is one of the few substances that won't be consumed that night! :D

Ste.

Thanks Edu!!! Top man.thumbsup.gif

Here Edu's current top 10, if you wonder what the Spanish Caballero is into:

* NAT HALL- Why Loop

* SOUL STIRRERS- Trying to be your friend Jewel

* CHARLENE & SOUL SERENADERS- Can you win Volt

* JADES- Lucky fellow Mode

* HOMER BANKS- Sweetie pie Genie

* JOSEPH WEBSTER- My love is so strong Crow

* CLARENCE REID- You knock me out Alston

* TNT BAND- Musica del alma Cotique

* PURE FUNK- Nothing left is real Planet Earth

* WEE- Try me Owl

hatsoff2.gif

Cor blimey, it looks like we're in for a busy night!

As Joel mentioned before we have a respectable(well in numbers) Spanish contingent in attendance. Most of which are coming to mine beforehand, so I'll sure to lock the drinks cabinet in the morning..

Lots of regulars & newcomers, Russ,Steve & co, be great to see you!

I know the Dj's have all been looking forward to it too, expect to hear something new & a little different....Well from them anyway ....

Thanks to all for your kind words & support,

See you next Sat,

Cheers Ady

All being well will see y'all for your next installment - get back from the Baghdad sandpit the day before so really looking forward to a cracking night with quality music & good friends...........

Any good hotels near by you can recommend guys ?

See ya real soon, mad for it............

Russ

By the way did you find a hotel Russ?

I would offer you refuge at ours but we're gonna be overrun by chorizo eating foreign devils!

If not try www.lastminute.com, www.laterooms.com or www.booking.com/London-Hotels

Some friends of mine coming up from Kent just got a bargain with one of them but can't remember which?

I'm sure you'll find something there.

Hopefully see you next week,

Ta,

Ady

Guest CapitolSC

Really wish we could make it, but after this weekend it is not possible sad.gif and would love to come frusty2.gif for the brilliant tunes going to be played and to see everyone.

Wishing you all a fantastic night indeed as always and we will make it to one soon. sx

By the way did you find a hotel Russ?

I would offer you refuge at ours but we're gonna be overrun by chorizo eating foreign devils!

If not try www.lastminute.com, www.laterooms.com or www.booking.com/London-Hotels

Some friends of mine coming up from Kent just got a bargain with one of them but can't remember which?

I'm sure you'll find something there.

Hopefully see you next week,

Ta,

Ady

Me n Jen deffo gonna be there mate, really looking forward to it as I know its gonna be a superb night, just our cup of char.

Later gator..........love to the Drewster too x

Russ

Me n Jen deffo gonna be there mate, really looking forward to it as I know its gonna be a superb night, just our cup of char.

Later gator..........love to the Drewster too x

Russ

Good stuff, be great to see you! It's been far too long!

See if you can bring some of those lovely Iraqi dates & I'll swap you some home grown Kentish cob nuts. Exotic foodstuffs exchange, much more enjoyable than record trades!!

Let know if you get your digs sorted ok? Anyone else venturing up from the south coast?

Cheers Ady

• Helpful 1

The last 2 were excellent. Will be coming along with Rbman and Pete Bennett. As I am "hors de combat" with a broken wrist I should be sensible and sit in the corner and just listen, that may well be too frustrating for my feet, pretty hard to sit through a Butch set. Therefore give me a little bit of room please if I can't resist the dance floor.

The last 2 were excellent. Will be coming along with Rbman and Pete Bennett. As I am "hors de combat" with a broken wrist I should be sensible and sit in the corner and just listen, that may well be too frustrating for my feet, pretty hard to sit through a Butch set. Therefore give me a little bit of room please if I can't resist the dance floor.

Pete Bennett can't come this time so it's just me . Be at your about 7.30pm....get the wine chilled!!!

Edited by Rbman

Good stuff, be great to see you! It's been far too long!

See if you can bring some of those lovely Iraqi dates & I'll swap you some home grown Kentish cob nuts. Exotic foodstuffs exchange, much more enjoyable than record trades!!

Let know if you get your digs sorted ok? Anyone else venturing up from the south coast?

Cheers Ady

Mate, the fresh dates are wonderful (as opposed to the dried dates) however dont want to risk my leave by smuggling food out lol..........still waiting to book digs, maybe tonite, not sure who's baby sitting ya see. I'm hoping Disco Dave might venture into the dark side too, just emailed him.......as its just round the corner from the legendary Dome he might risk it :thumbsup:.

Getting reet excited now........been going ooooooop North lots recently, so will be great to catch up with all the shandy drinking Southern Pufters..............lol :unsure: .

Really looking forward to seeing you buddy & all the other reprebates too, just know its gonna be fierce.

Best Russ

Guest karen b

Do your bit if you can,

cheers

Ady

Really looking forward to Saturday, :yes:

With ambassadors from Spain, France, Germany, Yorkshire, Manchester, and Australia in attendance:hypo:

Its going to be a heady mix of some of the most fun people to have in one room, so rest yourselves well, it could get messy:wicked:

As for the beloved 100 club, my thoughts have already been diarised:wub:

See you all there,

Love Karen and (Pete) xxx

Edited by karen b
Guest karen b

Hi Karen,

You forgot to mention one more nationality: direct from Vietnam is little Kimi laugh.gif

So sorry Kim, blush.gif, oh goodness me and Naikoblush.gif

and to any other county or country represented which I have not llisted......................................................innocent.gif

VA VA VOOM, a true united nation soul event.thumbup.gif

L'intente cordial n'est pas m. Vatiste?

love Karen xxx

Cor blimey, it looks like we're in for a busy night!

As Joel mentioned before we have a respectable(well in numbers) Spanish contingent in attendance. Most of which are coming to mine beforehand, so I'll sure to lock the drinks cabinet in the morning..

Lots of regulars & newcomers, Russ,Steve & co, be great to see you!

I know the Dj's have all been looking forward to it too, expect to hear something new & a little different....Well from them anyway ....

Thanks to all for your kind words & support,

See you next Sat,

Cheers Ady

Left it very last minute ..... but can anyone put me up for the night. Any couch will do!

Phil Rains (He ain't dodgy,honest) XXX

Left it very last minute ..... but can anyone put me up for the night. Any couch will do!

Phil Rains (He ain't dodgy,honest) XXX

Hope to see you there Phil if i can shake this dam virus thing i've got, want you to check out my new left hand below right putting grip ( feels so solid :laugh: ), cheers mate, Arthur.

• Helpful 1

Hope to see you there Phil if i can shake this dam virus thing i've got, want you to check out my new left hand below right putting grip ( feels so solid :laugh: ), cheers mate, Arthur.

Putting cackhanded Arthur ... it's a slippery slope. Doctor Golf will prescribe a remedy on Saturday!! See you both there virus permitting??!