Soul Source Record Of The Day, (Some Say It's The Fall?) Autum 2012

dthedrug

Carrying on from yesterday with another ipod tune that has me singinging along, tapping my feet and all the rest, AND I haven't heard it out anywhere for years! - hmmmm.... might have to remedy that!

Omni - Keys to the city

Sing along!

# Ive got the keys to her titties, but aint it a pity i just cant seem to open her bra......#

Social source share

Carrying on from yesterday with another ipod tune that has me singinging along, tapping my feet and all the rest, AND I haven't heard it out anywhere for years! - hmmmm.... might have to remedy that!

Omni - Keys to the city

Sing along!

# Ive got the keys to her titties, but aint it a pity i just cant seem to open her bra......#

Remember Sir Dickie playing this at wigan announcing it as the perfect link between 60's and 70's - or words to that effect. The record he played prior to this may have been the Deadbeats which was as you know was still covered then as the phantom janitor - but I could just have made that bit up.

Keys to the City is a great track as is their other well known offering which I have somewhere but can't recall the title. Anyone?

Peter

Social source share

Right that's me finished from work & really looking forward to a busy,busy weekend.

Djing at the Wilton tomorrow night which is always a please,my fave venue......ever.Saturday djing at Riley Smith's at both the warm up & in the main room.So gonna need plenty of different tunes for each event........oh what fun :lol:

One that's made the box for the warm up session.............

Benny Mahan - She Knows How Scratch

Edited by hullsoul
  • Helpful 2
Social source share

Peter

Do you mean this one?This is the one I've got,not got "Keys" though..........................

Cheers

Martyn

Hi Martyn

No it isn't this one - although I do quite like this.

The one I'm thinking of is on a yellow and blue label - don't know what. I'm having a real senior moment on this - I can't even find it on the internet. I might be making it up - but I don't think I am.

Peter

:thumbsup:

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Will be giving this one a spin at the White Barn tonight.

Janice Christian - Just a bad thing

Dave

Dave

What a tune just love it!!!!Never hear this out wish I was going to be there Dave,I'd be straight on the floor :thumbsup:

Turn it over & you find another beaut..........."Promises" one of my wife's fave records.

Cheers

Martyn

Social source share

The last few picks have been fantastic guys.

This ones 70's bouncy beach music:The Seventh of May~Boy,Am I Happy

Anglo has this track valued fairly highly, though recent Popsike listed sales are for quite modest prices.

https://www.popsike.c...tord=&x=19&y=10

That is unless Anglo are valuing it as a misspelling:

https://www.raresoulv...=SEVENTH OF NAY

Anyway picked up a copy for fifteen quid on the bay yesterday.

Edited by Mick Sway
  • Helpful 2
Social source share

Great night at The Wilton last night just a pity numbers weren't so great.Still I heard plenty of quality stuff & had a laugh a minute with the usual reprobates.......what more can you ask for.So just need to get my head together,throw a few bits of plastic in my box & I can go to do it all again at Taddy.

Here's one I managed to sneak on the decks last night...............

Cash McCall-I'm In Danger Cadet

Social source share

Great night at The Wilton last night just a pity numbers weren't so great.Still I heard plenty of quality stuff & had a laugh a minute with the usual reprobates.......what more can you ask for.So just need to get my head together,throw a few bits of plastic in my box & I can go to do it all again at Taddy.

Here's one I managed to sneak on the decks last night...............

Cash McCall-I'm In Danger Cadet

And fookin brilliant it sounded too :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: great set Martyn!!

Social source share