The Temptations - Forever In My Heart (Soul Craver/boot)

Lambrettagp200

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 31
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

You are quite correct, I apologise, I have no right to tell you how to spend your money. I do have the right to tell you that choosing to spend your money with bootleggers makes you a morally corrupt scurrilous scoundrel however, as well as a lazy mfer by not cutting your own carver with a legit firm, technically spending your money on a legalish enterprise, rather than feeding the mouths of those who then make more boots.

And I have reread it millions of times, just to be sure, and no mention of CD, only the big stomping Boot word in the title.

Just put I Am A Boot Buyer in title of your threads and my morally indignant self will sail past all your threads.

And before we get a 74000 thousand page thread on dubious morality of cutting from CD's versus resurrecting the musicians to play it live at every dj gig he does, I am not only taking the high ground, I am creating it so don't bother. I won't be able to answer for my tongue been stuck to my cheek.

You do talk some rubbish sometimes.

The boot of this was made 10 years ago.

So he's hardly putting money into the hands of the manufacturers of the bootleg, he's putting into the hands of the dealer who is selling the bootleg.

What's your tongue in cheek stance on that?

Social source share

You are quite correct, I apologise, I have no right to tell you how to spend your money. I do have the right to tell you that choosing to spend your money with bootleggers makes you a morally corrupt scurrilous scoundrel however, as well as a lazy mfer by not cutting your own carver with a legit firm, technically spending your money on a legalish enterprise, rather than feeding the mouths of those who then make more boots.

And I have reread it millions of times, just to be sure, and no mention of CD, only the big stomping Boot word in the title.

Just put I Am A Boot Buyer in title of your threads and my morally indignant self will sail past all your threads.

And before we get a 74000 thousand page thread on dubious morality of cutting from CD's versus resurrecting the musicians to play it live at every dj gig he does, I am not only taking the high ground, I am creating it so don't bother. I won't be able to answer for my tongue been stuck to my cheek.

I can see your original point re buying the CD, royalties etc and it would appear that he already did.

However, my friend, whenever you buy any original vinyl from a dealer or mate, do you

then send some cash to whatever body distributes it to the artists, writer and producers.

Every time somebody buys say, Eddie Parker I'm Gone, for God knows how much

what do you think Eddie Parker gets out of it ?????

Kegsy

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Just read your pathetic reply again & although i accept your apoligy, you have no right to call me a "lazy mfer".

You know nothing about me & what i do.

You should maybe stop "trolling" people's posts & use your energies to say something positive for a change.

I would obviously have looked for an original 1st issue if Motown had released it.

However, that is not the case.

I doubt Motown will miss the royalties due, on me looking for a BOOT (stomping as Jocko quotes) pressed 10 or more years ago.

This is a great site wasted with needless comments from some people.

Social source share

Aww FFS here we go, page 1 of 74000 with the lunatics rewriting the mental health act, in Braille,

First one to show me where it says he has CD I will give my copy of Eddie Parker original to gratis.

Secondly start the argument about buying second hand records against artists royalties all you like, even though it is as irrelevant to the argument as ever, I am off, better things to stick in my eyes.

Got to love the little sheep gambolling over here, all love trying to have a dig at the person rather than actually do the thread. Maybe one day,.....

He didn't actually say he had the CD but I knew he had the cd because he rang me weeks ago to see if I could get him the actual record as he didn't just want it on cd, so that's why I said he had the CD. Because he has.

Social source share

First one to show me where it says he has CD I will give my copy of Eddie Parker original to gratis.

Not saying he did mention the CD in his first post, just that I agreed with you regards royalties.

Secondly start the argument about buying second hand records against artists royalties all you like, even though it is as irrelevant to the argument as ever, I am off, better things to stick in my eyes.

Its your inference that buying boots as opposed to original vinyl has a different effect

regarding royalties, should all DJ,s just play CDs now so all royalties have been paid ???

Got to love the little sheep gambolling over here, all love trying to have a dig at the person rather than actually do the thread. Maybe one day,....

May I remind you it was you who hijacked the thread with your holier than thou attitude..

Social source share

Yeah Jocko, jog on & upset others in your world.

You come.on here, voice your opinionated views on something which has NOTHING to do with you.

You start name calling & run away when you realise you've made a fool of yourself.

Maybe next time we meet, you can call me a dickhead & a lazy mfer to my face?

Social source share

I hardly think calling someone "soul police" is as offensive as "dickhead" or "lazy mker"!

You slate me for buying a BOOT & then tell me to deal with someone to make me a BOOT?!?

Is there ANY logic there???

Surely if i buy a boot already made, that is ethically better than bringing another copy in to the world??

I fully understand that bootlegs, carvers, etc of issued tunes are morally bankrupt, but this was NEVER issued!!!

You dive in with both feet with your pearls of wisdom, but don't have the full facts of the matter.

You then have a pop at Pete who DOES know the full story!

You, have made a mountain out of a mole hill & in the process, a fool of yourself.

Maybe you should stop "trolling" & post more positive & informative posts? Only a suggestion however!

Social source share

...... Every time somebody buys say, Eddie Parker I'm Gone, for God knows how much

what do you think Eddie Parker gets out of it ?????

............... a 'wet fish' slap in the face ???

As far as I'm aware no one earns royalties on a second hand record regardless of the cost?

Social source share

120468312177.jpg

JUST IN CASE NOBODY HAS SEEN ONE !

JJE TEMPTATIONS UNRELEASED FOREVER IN MY HEART/CHRIS CLARK DO I LOVE YOU [iNDEED I DO] MINT CONDITION THESE WERE PRESSED THE TEMPTATIONS UNRELEASED FOREVER IN MY HEART/CHRIS CLARK DO I LOVE YOU [iNDEED I DO]

THESE WERE PRESSED AS AN AMERICAN DISC WITH A PLASTIC CENTRE WITH THE LABEL OVER THE CENTRE SO YOU HAVE TO TAKE A PEN AND MAKE THE HOLE FOR THE SPINDLE

Edited by 123-motown
Social source share

Source Advert