Soul Source Record Of The Day,(Some Say It's The Nights Drawing In?)Late Fall2012

dthedrug

• Replies 806
  • Views 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

"Other Version" time today?This has the same backing as El Anthony & in it's own way just as good.I'm massive El Ant fan & was blown away when I first heard this at Frobisher played by Jumping Joan,I was on the dancefloor before I realised it was different..........it was a must have straight away.I tracked one of these down before I managed to bag an El Ant.

Tomorrow's Men - Who's That Lady Congress

Bugger it I'll post El Ant up so you can choose which you like?

El Anthony - We've Been In Love Too Long La Cindy

Social source share

:hatsoff2:HI ALL YOU SOULSTERS, BIG PC ISSUES, MY PICK IS A RECORD THAT i HAVE HAD IN EVERY FORM POSSIBLE, TRULY ONE OF THE MOST BRILLIANT B SIDES EVER, SOUNDS EVEN BETTER TO-DAY, :g:

LA Session men (Hideaways) playing a Ramsey Lewis JAZZ Style sound but with the Afro drums and the funky horns,

ACTION UK.ACT4544 - JOLLY JOE - Value worth getting a speeding ticket, play on full power, I recommend this as the proper stuff!? DAVE K

• Helpful 2
Social source share

Living proof that some of the best double siders will only run you $5. Gotta love the cheapies.

Yes you have, but it helps if you tell people what they are Kris! SOME OF US CAN'T SEE THE VIDEOS DUE TO PHONE OR FIREWALL ISSUES.

Why do I feel like I'm repeating myself almost daily?

Small post with artist/title followed by a post with the video clips... please?

Ta very loads

:thumbsup:

Social source share

Just love this,so under played it's criminal.Books at £50 but sure if you trawl about you'll find one cheaper.

Cheers

Martyn

On checking the actual link.... i take it it's Dennis Jones is there?

Don't make me send the boys round Martyn! You know the rules! :lol:

Social source share

• One of the cheapest records Ive ever bought - but I like it! Canadian group

WTF IS IT? Does no one ever read any of the other posts? Even the ones on the same page?

:g:

Social source share

Yes you have, but it helps if you tell people what they are Kris! SOME OF US CAN'T SEE THE VIDEOS DUE TO PHONE OR FIREWALL ISSUES.

Ta very loads

On checking the actual link.... i take it it's Dennis Jones is there?

Don't make me send the boys round Martyn! You know the rules! :lol:

WTF IS IT? Does no one ever read any of the other posts? Even the ones on the same page?

:g:

Hmmmmm........

Social source share

Ta very loads

ha ha, obviously will take a while to change my posting habits, it's The Malibus "A Chance/Strong Love" on Sure Shot.

Social source share