Jump to content
  • Sign Up
Peter99's profile photo

Pictures of Us

All About the SOUL Peter99

 
Posted (edited)

I hope its ok putting stuff here - rather than in the gallery. Mike please move if it isn't.  Peter.jpg.f6c9af4d2ecfbfee6d0044b25d6402db.jpgt.

Anyway, hows about posting some unyet posted pictures of us. Here's me to kick things off. 

Edited by Peter99
  • Up vote 10

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted

What's the lasses name Pedro ? I Remember her but not the name , did she go out with Mad Kev (Thomas) ?

Trust you're well matey

Swifty:thumbsup:

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted
12 minutes ago, SWIFTY said:

What's the lasses name Pedro ? I Remember her but not the name , did she go out with Mad Kev (Thomas) ?

Trust you're well matey

Swifty:thumbsup:

Now then oh Swift one! I'm ok mate and hope all is well with you. 

😀

It's Caroline. Originally from Grimsby, then lived in Louth for a bit. She did indeed go out with Kev for a bit - years ago. She's been married to Dave, my mate from Mablethorpe for years. Theyve got two lads.

Pete

 

  • Up vote 1

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted

Hi Peter, to quote Carlin 'I'm the Daddy now!' :hatsoff2:

LoL I've taken over AATS and LAYB so Mike can concentrate on other areas of the site.

Yes leave this here for a while and have reminisce and chat, and add to it.

When it goes quiet I'll add any pics you put in, to the Galleries. Hope that is suitable, best wishes, cool pic, post more!

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted

That's it !! bloody 'ell that's a few years ago mate :thumbsup:

 

I'm good thanks Pierre :wink:

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, BabyBoyAndMyLass said:

Hi Peter, to quote Carlin 'I'm the Daddy now!' :hatsoff2:

LoL I've taken over AATS and LAYB so Mike can concentrate on other areas of the site.

Yes leave this here for a while and have reminisce and chat, and add to it.

When it goes quiet I'll add any pics you put in, to the Galleries. Hope that is suitable, best wishes, cool pic, post more!

Ha! I didnt know you were putting in a shift as a mod! Nice one - I had a stint in the past.

Thanks

Pete

PS - I'm sure there will be lots of posts regarding my good looks. We could be in for one hella of a ride. 

😀 When will the smileys be fixed mod don?

 

Edited by Peter99
  • Up vote 1

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted

Please don't take offence but I can see who Donald Trump mirrored his hair do on when looking at the young ladies coiffeur in the photo. It's a proper work of art....kind regards..Rob

  • Up vote 4

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted

Me in 74 at some dingy hole on Station rd . I,m the one in the grey trousers and dodgy jumper not the one in the dress 

wigan_1974_03_323x470.jpg

  • Up vote 12

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted
32 minutes ago, Lionelonthevinyl said:

Please don't take offence but I can see who Donald Trump mirrored his hair do on when looking at the young ladies coiffeur in the photo. It's a proper work of art....kind regards..Rob

It was pretty hard core Rob!

  • Up vote 1

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted
24 minutes ago, Mark S said:

Me in 74 at some dingy hole on Station rd . I,m the one in the grey trousers and dodgy jumper not the one in the dress 

wigan_1974_03_323x470.jpg

Nice one Mark. The geezer on the left looks like Nev Wherry.

Pete

  • Up vote 2

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted

Me embracing my femininity I,m the pretty one in the DMs

DrinkingDresses.jpg

  • Up vote 6

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted

Here's a very recent one of me. I really don't like having my photo taken - I look a mess! But, this one I'm ok with.

 

1591315992_peterpic.jpg.a7b90c4602691025622b0514e301a512.jpg

  • Up vote 14

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted

Parr Hall Nighter me n Kim

V__3D43.jpg

  • Up vote 10

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted

Recent picture

 

06102012140.jpg

  • Up vote 10

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted

Me n Lou 

(I'm the good looking one on the right )

Steve 

 

IMG-20151001-WA0001.jpg

  • Up vote 10

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted

1330492937_mehippy.thumb.jpg.6fb3dceb880a2a811dac2d3b885765a1.jpg

Wild child..............................................

20180511_164803.thumb.jpg.5ad505d503eb3d13b0d69d192595cc9d.jpg

Still a wild child......................with the boss (not Bruce Springsteen

  • Up vote 14

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted
33 minutes ago, the Happy Hooker said:

Wild child.............................................. 

interesting photo, what is the story behind that scene? each guy has a different expression  😎

  • Up vote 1

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted (edited)

here's me at the heart of the Oldham potato famine in '76............and then at Davy's Sheffield (the wrinkly on the left) with Fraz and Mopsey in 2014......

home in the morning 001.jpg

with Don & Fraz Davy's 2014.jpg

Edited by back street blue
  • Up vote 10

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted

Eup john hope ya well ? Just realised who you are👍 used t chat wi you and ya missus 👍 atb baz n shelly

  • Up vote 1

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted
1 minute ago, baz1 said:

Eup john hope ya well ? Just realised who you are👍 used t chat wi you and ya missus 👍 atb baz n shelly

Sound thanks Baz.........I remember you and Shelly from City Limits.......see you at the Horti soon mate 👍

  • Up vote 2

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted
1 hour ago, back street blue said:

Sound thanks Baz.........I remember you and Shelly from City Limits.......see you at the Horti soon mate 👍

Great stuff john👍 your missus is fiona as we remember ?c ya at horti soon m8 tek care. Baz n shelly

  • Up vote 1

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted

 

On ‎02‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 18:48, Mark S said:

Me in 74 at some dingy hole on Station rd . I,m the one in the grey trousers and dodgy jumper not the one in the dress 

wigan_1974_03_323x470.jpg

Was going to say you look very fetching but then read the second part of the post!

So who is the girl, anybody know?

  • Up vote 1

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted

Here's one of us at Wethies in Newquay with DJs Tom Yule (Phonic fm) Dean Carr (Soul on Wax) Dave Stabler (Soul on Wax) Mark Sargeant (Yate/Soul on Wax). Warming up for last years Newquay winter weekender.

31284066_2080689321959447_1281946317970519649_n.jpg

  • Up vote 8

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted

Nice thread this good to put faces to the names on here.Here are a couple of Me and Bev in SKINNY nighter days.,And a more recent years one from prestwich

20180523_184017.thumb.jpg.2769b316ea3dce48d27f4c0149eb161c.jpg20180524_152359.thumb.jpg.a953ad2b1587b6ab8535c172bbba7c3b.jpg20160803_131023.thumb.jpg.20a34db7066937699673c3f382b1d752.jpg

 

  • Up vote 12

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted
2 hours ago, BabyBoyAndMyLass said:

Here's one of us at Wethies in Newquay with DJs Tom Yule (Phonic fm) Dean Carr (Soul on Wax) Dave Stabler (Soul on Wax) Mark Sargeant (Yate/Soul on Wax). Warming up for last years Newquay winter weekender.

31284066_2080689321959447_1281946317970519649_n.jpg

Whichn oine is ytou and the missus?

 

 

  • Up vote 1

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted
6 minutes ago, BabyBoyAndMyLass said:

Not sure if serious???

Yes serious - obviously the woman is your missus - which one r u?

 

 

  • Up vote 1

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted
Just now, Peter99 said:

Yes serious - obviously the woman is your missus - which one r u?

 

 

I'm next to her with the long hair and waistcoat.

 

  • Up vote 2

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted
On ‎23‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 17:03, Winsford Soul said:

Me n Lou 

(I'm the good looking one on the right )

Steve 

 

IMG-20151001-WA0001.jpg

Great photo of you and Lou Ste

  • Up vote 4

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted
16 minutes ago, Widnes63 said:

Great photo of you and Lou Ste

Thanks Mate.  Hopefully see you Saturday night 

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted

Great idea for a thread Peter - We can now see 'who's who'! I'm convinced I know some people pretty well through this 'site', yet wouldn't recognize them on 'sight' :D

Here's another one - I'm the one giving the current tune a 'thumbs up' 

Len :thumbsup:

2052848670_1BobRobboLenPaulJohnsonStubshaw2016.jpg.8c2e41bab5f86bdbbab8fc223a25e117.jpg

  • Up vote 10

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted

Good people, Great memories, 

  • Up vote 3

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted (edited)
On 23/05/2018 at 17:03, Winsford Soul said:

Me n Lou 

(I'm the good looking one on the right )

Steve 

 

IMG-20151001-WA0001.jpg

Omg steve 😯 remember you n lou from our early days over manc !!always got a nod of the head from you and my shelly remembers lou too 👍 atb baz n shelly Xx great stuff and lovely people x 

Edited by baz1
  • Up vote 2

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted
6 hours ago, Patto said:

Nice thread this good to put faces to the names on here.Here are a couple of Me and Bev in SKINNY nighter days.,And a more recent years one from prestwich

20180523_184017.thumb.jpg.2769b316ea3dce48d27f4c0149eb161c.jpg20180524_152359.thumb.jpg.a953ad2b1587b6ab8535c172bbba7c3b.jpg20160803_131023.thumb.jpg.20a34db7066937699673c3f382b1d752.jpg

 

You chewin a wasp patto or ?????😂😂 baz n shelly 😂😂😂 remember you from early Sheffield years👍 great thread 👍 top stuff X

  • Up vote 2

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted
44 minutes ago, LEN said:

Great idea for a thread Peter - We can now see 'who's who'! I'm convinced I know some people pretty well through this 'site', yet wouldn't recognize them on 'sight' :D

Here's another one - I'm the one giving the current tune a 'thumbs up' 

Len :thumbsup:

2052848670_1BobRobboLenPaulJohnsonStubshaw2016.jpg.8c2e41bab5f86bdbbab8fc223a25e117.jpg

Len. Your in esteemed company there my friend . They will lead you astray.

Ste

  • Up vote 4

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, baz1 said:

Omg steve 😯 remember you n lou from our early days over manc !!always got a nod of the head from you and my shelly remembers lou too 👍 atb baz n shelly Xx great stuff and lovely people x 

Thanks Baz . I thought that I recognized you from some of your posts on here. Everyone knows me unfortunately. Be good to see you out and about. :thumbup: o'we

Steve n Lou . X

Edited by Winsford Soul
  • Up vote 1

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted

Me n shell at ibiza gogo wi dick john😮 what a week 😖👍 baz n shelly

15271968395581027208824.jpg

  • Up vote 8

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted
4 minutes ago, baz1 said:

Me n shell at ibiza gogo wi dick john😮 what a week 😖👍 baz n shelly

15271968395581027208824.jpg

Brilliant Baz. Had some laughs with Dick John over the year's even went over to Dublin with him a couple times. / Top man

Steve

  • Up vote 2

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted

Me shell n pete ibizagogo 2002 Xx 

15271972641571781450247.jpg

  • Up vote 4

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Winsford Soul said:

Brilliant Baz. Had some laughs with Dick John over the year's even went over to Dublin with him a couple times. / Top man

Steve

Yes steve top bloke 👍 he was my best man when I married shell but he dint get there on time but we know what his time keepins like 😂😂😂😂😂 he's just real deal X miss him on the scene,went over to see him summer last year 😂😂😂 proper Xx atb baz .will get over soon steve/lou Xx let us know where ya goin ? We at whitchurch soon 👍

Edited by baz1

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, baz1 said:

Me shell n pete ibizagogo 2002 Xx 

15271972641571781450247.jpg

Pete Coulson. n Viv had some good times over the years with them.  even for a city can he's ok. Ha ha. He's poorly at the moment Baz. 

Steve

P.S.. I've got one of those T shirts with lowton on from one of the anniversaries

Edited by Winsford Soul
  • Up vote 1

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted
1 minute ago, Winsford Soul said:

Pete Coulson. n Viv had some good times over the years with them.  even for a city can he's ok. Ha ha. He's poorly at the moment Baz. 

Steve

Hope he's getting well 😢we had only been on the scene 7 months when we met pete and viv qnd they wer soooo good to us Xx baz

  • Up vote 1

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted

Here is a couple of pics of me :hatsoff2: Pink Cadillac 2009, Fishing Boat 2010, and me in full stride during a Northern Soul night in December 2017 :)

004.JPG

006.JPG

25508222_10213467133619970_585142442479276060_n.jpg

  • Up vote 12

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted

That's me on the left with Kev Sowerby, taken sometime in the '90's......

503254181_SteveKev001.thumb.jpg.d19ed20441d68501ccf6821c54625428.jpg

  • Up vote 9

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted

Me doing the day job, and receiving my Long Service & Good Conduct Medal from Commodore Morgan, Flag Officer Scotland & Northern Ireland, back in 1993.

1347144017_LSGCMedal001.thumb.jpg.41575bafb8cf6fef899d23c44c0882e9.jpg

  • Up vote 11

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted (edited)

Me at the 100 Club May last year and one "off duty"😀

100 Club 28:5:17.jpg

fullsizeoutput_60b.jpeg

Edited by autumnstoned
  • Up vote 7

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted

Definitely the best photo of me. 

(I'm the one without a head)

fish 1.jpg

  • Up vote 8

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted

Do you see it now? This is what I'm talking about! This is the approach I'm taking to the role.

I relaxed the rules a bit, this thread wasn't really all about the soul (although it clearly was, seeing as we are the soul!)...

Instead of binning Peter's thread off and just sticking his pic in't galleries we ended up with a whole thread full of great pics of all't source lot! We might get a nudge or a handshake now at next event 'Eh up lad it's, Steve (or whoever) innit? from SS'...

That's what I'm about, this has now turned into a beautiful thread where we can look at one another and go 'Oh aye, I've seen him on the scene' next time you'll be talking like old mates who've known each other for years!

Here's another couple, my lass and I, we'll be at St Ives weekender if anyone wants to give us a nudge and say hi!

My lass with events DJs and Radio aces Tom Yule (Phonic fm, Exeter soul club, Soul on Wax) and Tony (Prince) Maddox (Canalside fm, Macclesfield soul club, Soul on Wax) and my lass and I (I'm only wearing the cap cause we're outside and we been for dinner, I don't wear headwear inside an event).

Cheers lads, ace thread! And if you see us about, don't hesitate to say Hi.

20170707_181948.jpg

US.jpg

  • Up vote 5

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted
5 hours ago, BabyBoyAndMyLass said:

Do you see it now? This is what I'm talking about! This is the approach I'm taking to the role.

I relaxed the rules a bit, this thread wasn't really all about the soul (although it clearly was, seeing as we are the soul!)...

Instead of binning Peter's thread off and just sticking his pic in't galleries we ended up with a whole thread full of great pics of all't source lot! We might get a nudge or a handshake now at next event 'Eh up lad it's, Steve (or whoever) innit? from SS'...

That's what I'm about, this has now turned into a beautiful thread where we can look at one another and go 'Oh aye, I've seen him on the scene' next time you'll be talking like old mates who've known each other for years!

Here's another couple, my lass and I, we'll be at St Ives weekender if anyone wants to give us a nudge and say hi!

My lass with events DJs and Radio aces Tom Yule (Phonic fm, Exeter soul club, Soul on Wax) and Tony (Prince) Maddox (Canalside fm, Macclesfield soul club, Soul on Wax) and my lass and I (I'm only wearing the cap cause we're outside and we been for dinner, I don't wear headwear inside an event).

Cheers lads, ace thread! And if you see us about, don't hesitate to say Hi.

Yeah well said BabyBoy and well done mate.I for one like your attitude and fresh approach you have brought to the site.

  • Up vote 6

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted

Did anyone notice how my ears have shrunk over the years. No more Toby Jug, Wing Nut, Big Ears for me!

:thumbup:

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted
3 hours ago, Peter99 said:

Did anyone notice how my ears have shrunk over the years. No more Toby Jug, Wing Nut, Big Ears for me!

:thumbup:

Thinks its ya head that got biggered pete 😱 sorry 😂 baz. but ya right 👍 how did that appen ?I have and still got sticky out ears 😂😂😂😂 got a great pic of me n mi ears,spannered at lifeline weekender😵 will post it when I dig it out.baz

  • Up vote 2

Share this source music forum post


soul source url

All About the SOUL - Source Forum

Jump into the northern soul music & beyond talk now!

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Get started now!
Log into Soul Source

Get max use of the forums

Log in now!

Source Adverts



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.