Youtube Soul Audio Topic...

Mike

• Replies 152
  • Views 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

a great topic and has been some great posts/shares

however as with all past audio topics we do move them after a certain amount of 'time in the sun' under the aim of keeping our main forum fresh and worthwhile

as such am moving this to freebasing and will in the near future merge all the posts  into our existing  youtube audio topic

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/forums/topic/434533-youtube-soul-audio-topic/

just so ya are aware

Social source share

59 minutes ago, Imperial C said:

"Write a song about love, write a song about peace, write a song about reality." 🙏

Great choice , I played Tashan's first album a few days ago for the first time in years and I enjoyed it , It has stood the test of time, some great ballads on it.

• Up vote 1
Social source share

14 hours ago, Shinehead said:

Great choice , I played Tashan's first album a few days ago for the first time in years and I enjoyed it , It has stood the test of time, some great ballads on it.

Totally agree, along With Adriana Evans from the female side two LPs that will stand the test of time.

• Up vote 1
Social source share

18 minutes ago, Soulman58 said:

Totally agree, along With Adriana Evans from the female side two LPs that will stand the test of time.

The Chuck Stanley lp  "The Finer Things"  released around the same time as Tashan and on Def Jam too is another great album , going off topic now.

Social source share

On 07/02/2024 at 15:04, Mike said:

a great topic and has been some great posts/shares

however as with all past audio topics we do move them after a certain amount of 'time in the sun' under the aim of keeping our main forum fresh and worthwhile

as such am moving this to freebasing and will in the near future merge all the posts  into our existing  youtube audio topic

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/forums/topic/434533-youtube-soul-audio-topic/

just so ya are aware

as a new audio topic has been started

have now merged the 'peace' audio topic into our regular full time youtube topic

Social source share

On 09/02/2024 at 12:42, Mickey Finn said:

From 1981, Keni Burke's take on the England Dan & John Ford Coley classic:

That Keni Burke LP is just amazing all the way through. I bought it the day it came out and it stills stays in my play box, a bit dog eared now until a mate gave me a mint replacement recently.

• Up vote 1
Social source share

16 hours ago, Soulman58 said:

A nice underplayed track from Willie Hutch

This is new to me, good pick. I don't know too many tracks by Willie Hutch, I occasionally stumble across new things from him, such as this. I need to do explore, invest in a bit of Willie H time.

Thanks for reminding me. 

Peter

😍

Social source share

51 minutes ago, Dukeofburgundy said:

Charlie Ingui, formerly of The Soul Survivors. A new one that fits the peace and love bill very well. 

best if ya try and avoid posting the same track in different topics espically within the same hour

all a bit unneeded and can be annoying to those who have already followed one link to get the same track again

thanks

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert