Which One Would U Recommend?

• Replies 21
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

:thumbsup: hi ..hope this helps ..

skeggy weekender march 30/31st and the 1st april...2007..

bridlington..29/30th june and 1st july....2007..

whitby...6/7/8th july ...2007..

theres one in may to torquay but i dont no the dates but it should be on the events thread...

enjoy the weekend which ever one you choose...

pete / bentinck soul club thumbsup.gif

Guest matt tees

:thumbsup: hi ..hope this helps ..

skeggy weekender march 30/31st and the 1st april...2007..

bridlington..29/30th june and 1st july....2007..

whitby...6/7/8th july ...2007..

theres one in may to torquay but i dont no the dates but it should be on the events thread...

enjoy the weekend which ever one you choose...

pete / bentinck soul club thumbsup.gif

Also Newquay 20- 22 Apr, Torquay 18 - 20 May, Northampton 25-27 May, Whitby 5-7 Oct. Prestatyn Soul & Motown 12-14 Oct and Blackpool 9-11 Nov.

What do you want from a nighter?

In terms of quality of new and underplayed records I would say Lifeline and the new venue will be great if the promoters can get the hotel to enlarge the dance floor.

I like the get together atmosphere of 6Ts Rhythm & Soul at the 100 club and now at Jacks and the way the promoter is at the door to welcome you as you arrive.

I thought Kings Hall Stoke was some venue but not sure I like the detached nature of the place or the classic oldies type playlist anymore....ok 5 years ago but I got bored.

I like a full on R&B nighter so I go to Hard As Nails once a month also a Jacks but it could always do with 50 more bodies there to improve the atmosphere.

I'm off to Wilton this Friday and not been before so I'll let you know.

What do you want from a nighter?

In terms of quality of new and underplayed records I would say Lifeline and the new venue will be great if the promoters can get the hotel to enlarge the dance floor.

I like the get together atmosphere of 6Ts Rhythm & Soul at the 100 club and now at Jacks and the way the promoter is at the door to welcome you as you arrive.

I thought Kings Hall Stoke was some venue but not sure I like the detached nature of the place or the classic oldies type playlist anymore....ok 5 years ago but I got bored.

I like a full on R&B nighter so I go to Hard As Nails once a month also a Jacks but it could always do with 50 more bodies there to improve the atmosphere.

I'm off to Wilton this Friday and not been before so I'll let you know.

i really dont mind if theyre underplayed records or classic oldies.. i just wanna listen to good music, i cant do it here very often.. and see the people ive met.. :thumbsup: i also like r&b.. but i wouldnt like aaaall nite listening to it..

at the moment i think i would like lifeline, whitby.. and skegness (no time now for this one i think..)

thanks to all of you! :rolleyes:

ana

i really dont mind if theyre underplayed records or classic oldies.. i just wanna listen to good music, i cant do it here very often.. and see the people ive met.. :thumbsup: i also like r&b.. but i wouldnt like aaaall nite listening to it..

at the moment i think i would like lifeline, whitby.. and skegness (no time now for this one i think..)

thanks to all of you! :rolleyes:

ana

wheres the soulessence??

LIFELINE..........both have been excellent in all aspects,

music rare and not so rare, comfortable,affordable, sooo much crack and fun,everybody all together.

clean,cheap beer.

( and if I dont get a free ticket for next year after that plug................)

Edited by headsy

Hiya!

would like to know info about soul weekenders in the UK.. dates etc.. been in Prestatyn and Cleethorpes, but i need more per year.. hehe.. and also big allnighters.. at Kings Hall in Stoke for example.. always heard its a great venue..

thanks in advance!

Ana

============

Rimini is excellent :huh:

LIFELINE..........both have been excellent in all aspects,

music rare and not so rare, comfortable,affordable, sooo much crack and fun,everybody all together.

clean,cheap beer.

( and if I dont get a free ticket for next year after that plug................)

whens the lifeline? in february? and is it in a place like pontins? or is it in hotels, b&b, etc?

Guest Gavin Page

wheres the soulessence??

For Soul Essence see the link, 60s through to current day. With a down beat lounge.

To be honest I am a big big fan of the European events now. Music,attitudes and venues are just great !

Source Advert