Guest Chris Waterman

• Replies 319
  • Views 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Just listened to The Radio Show with Has the soul Man and listen for yourselfs......... THEY CAN NOT WAIT !!!

Thanks for the link Chalky Son~i've just listened to it~they are looking forward to meeting everyone at NCS and Suzy WOW!!

I'm so excited i'm peeing my pants, laugh.gif

Suzy xx (mom)

Edited by Suzy

Is that a.... YES THEY ARE HERE

or a... BOY.. ARE YOU THICK JOAN :D

:no: Its just my sheer excitement Joan ~ and I'm also peein me pants think there maybe a Tsunami soon ohmy.gif just listened to the show an Joe mentioned me name :thumbsup::ohmy: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No hun... all I got was Gwen Owens... which was great... and thankyou for trying!

Anyway... I'm with birthday boy Stevie C... ARE THEY HERE YET? :thumbsup:

HELLO EVERYONE~THERE HERE!! WHEY HEY!! :ohmy:thumbup.gif

Just had a phone call from Joe & Steve~WOW~there checking into the Hotel :D

Suzy xx

Finally managed to listen him... WOW... even down the phone his voice sounds FAB!

Jeez... I don't think I can cope with another 2 whole days of this :D

Fabulous Voices~even better when there on the other end of your home phone~ :ohmy:

Luckily~i won't have to wait much longer~will be meeting them in a little while~ :thumbsup:

I'm even more excited now~ yes.gif

Suzy xx

Guest Chris Waterman

Glad to see that the Peps have arrived :huh: .. all systems go.. Chris you can relax now...

Peps in hotel

Tickets sold

Who would want to be a promoter :unsure:

See you on Saturday,nice and early...

Hi Steve

If only it had been that easy to relax :ohmy:

Hitsville Chalky called me at 7.15 this morning from Manchester Airport to say the flights delayed until 9.40, He then phones at 10.40 to say they they were not on the flight!! nearly had a fecking heart attack until Joe comes on the phone and tells me Chalky is joking. Long story short they left Detroit and changed at Chicago last night only to be told the flight to Manchester maybe cancelled, don't know the full story but they got to depart a lot later then planned.

Here's me thinking now I can relax, only to get another phone call to say the Hotel booked and paid for were moving the goal posts as in they did not have the rooms and terms agreed and wanted more money!! so a few frantic phone calls another Hotel sorted, they are in and starting to relax and just spoke to Joe and he and the guys are well up for what lies ahead Saturday night.

Poor Chalky has been on the go well before 5am and really deserves the plaudits for all his hard work.

So relax now? DEFFO.

Edited by Chris Waterman

Hi Steve

If only it had been that easy to relax :lol:

Hitsville Chalky called me at 7.15 this morning from Manchester Airport to say the flights delayed until 9.40, He then phones at 10.40 to say they they were not on the flight!! nearly had a fecking heart attack until Joe comes on the phone and tells me Chalky is joking. Long story short they left Detroit and changed at Chicago last night only to be told the flight to Manchester maybe cancelled, don't know the full story but they got to depart a lot later then planned.

Here's me thinking now I can relax, only to get another phone call to say the Hotel booked and paid for were moving the goal posts as in they did not have the rooms and terms agreed and wanted more money!! so a few frantic phone calls another Hotel sorted, they are in and starting to relax and just spoke to Joe and he and the guys are well up for what lies ahead Saturday night.

Poor Chalky has been on the go well before 5am and really deserves the plaudits for all his hard work.

So relax now? DEFFO.

Yes all sorted know thanks to Chris and bloody hell what a Day I have had , especially when at the airport the flight was delayed for nearly 3 hours so back into the car drove of site and parked up few a few hours kip then woken up freezing , so into a caf for a full English breakfast and a hot drink , back to the airport to find the announcement the person meeting Joe Harris please contact customs finally sorted it out , then a call from Chris so i thought i would tell him I hope your sitting down " Why Replied Chris " ..... Well they was not on the flight ,.... so Chris .... YOU WHAT

to be answered back by Joe " Chalky's joking " :huh::ohmy: loads of tex's and calls to see if they have arrived safely , then got to the hotel to find problems so i was on the phone to Chris and like Chris said he will sort it :unsure: so I took them to my House to have a cuppa and try to relax , then Chris called to say new hotel sorted so Up to Dudley town to get a few bits for them , took them into sound search a record shop where the owner could not believe it , then off to the hotel know they have settled in OK and having a rest , They enjoyed talking to Suzy , Dawny dingle , Blue max and Phil , now looking forward to meeting you all on Saturday night.

Edited by Hitsville Chalky

Yes all sorted know thanks to Chris and bloody hell what a Day I have had , especially when at the airport the flight was delayed for nearly 3 hours so back into the car drove of site and parked up few a few hours kip then woken up freezing , so into a caf for a full English breakfast and a hot drink , back to the airport to find the announcement the person meeting Joe Harris please contact customs finally sorted it out , then a call from Chris so i thought i would tell him I hope your sitting down " Why Replied Chris " ..... Well they was not on the flight ,.... so Chris .... YOU WHAT

to be answered back by Joe " Chalky's joking " :ohmy::lol: loads of tex's and calls to see if they have arrived safely , then got to the hotel to find problems so i was on the phone to Chris and like Chris said he will sort it :unsure: so I took them to my House to have a cuppa and try to relax , then Chris called to say new hotel sorted so Up to Dudley town to get a few bits for them , took them into sound search a record shop where the owner could not believe it , then off to the hotel know they have settled in OK and having a rest , They enjoyed talking to Suzy , Dawny dingle , Blue max and Phil , know looking forward to meeting you all on Saturday night.

All i can say is~ WELL DONE CHALKY SON~And Thankyou for all your hard work. So PROUD OF YOU!! :huh: Now you can relax.

Suzy (mom) xx

Hi Steve

If only it had been that easy to relax :unsure:

So relax now? DEFFO.

Top marks to both of you.

Going to be a cracker.

See you all Saturday.

HI STEVE

SPOKE TO JOE THIS AFTERNOON THEY ARE HERE IN WOLVES AND JUST CHILLIN!!!!!!!!

ME!! I'M BUZZIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAX

Had a very busy day - just finished compiling reports and de-briefs by e-mail BUT I eventually got to listen to the Right Track show whilst doing so AND BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ

Those guys are sooooooo genuinely excited it made me all squishy!!!!! It really does pull on your emotions when you hear the obvious enthusiasm and excitement in their voices. I reckon they will enjoy the experience more than Joan will - and thats going some. :D

Thanks for the info Max - enjoy them to yourselves whilst you can.

Chalky - total respect for your efforts. Chris - have a bevvy and relax (sort of) - F*** it I'm taking tomorrow off seeing its my birthday - how could I work whilst being this excited hypo.gif:(wacko.gif

Looking forward to this big time, always nice to be able to show our appreciation to the artists whenever possible and time is most definately marching on. thumbup.gif

I'M WITH YOU ON THAT SCORE STEVE!

I CAN LISTEN TO MUSIC ALL DAY EVERY DAY, BUT TO ACTUALLY SEE

THESE GUY'S DOING IT FOR US IS SOMETHING ELSE. IV'E OWNED RECORDS BY THEM FOR

SOME 40YEARS, NOW TO SEE THEM IS A DREAM COME TRUE!!

ROLL ON SATURDAY NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAX

to be answered back by Joe " Chalky's joking " :thumbup::lol: loads of tex's and calls to see if they have arrived safely , then got to the hotel to find problems so i was on the phone to Chris and like Chris said he will sort it :g: so I took them to my House to have a cuppa and try to relax , then Chris called to say new hotel sorted so Up to Dudley town to get a few bits for them , took them into sound search a record shop where the owner could not believe it , then off to the hotel know they have settled in OK and having a rest , They enjoyed talking to Suzy , Dawny dingle , Blue max and Phil , now looking forward to meeting you all on Saturday night.

'Kinnel, a little drive to the airport, a few hours kip in the motor followed by a full english brekkie and a drive to a couple of shops and hotels and you say you've had a hard day......ya big whingin' wimp :P:lol:

Mind you, I did tell Chris them 2003 Travel Lodge coupons off www.MyVoucherCodes.co.uk may well have expired by now :lol:

Well done Chalky.....treat 'em well and see you all saturday!

Got to meet these guys last night~and i can tell you~

YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!! :g:

I got to meet them at their Hotel~where Chalky, Sue, & Myself we're picking them up to go out~I sat in the lobby talking to Joe~As he told me about his life~and how blessed he was~they are all so excited about being here~and Steve just can't wait for Saturday night~he told me he's been ready for 2 months~he's even had his suitcase packed and ready to go for over a week :thumbup:

These guys have longed to come to England for many years~and to perform for their british fans~and as Steve put it~It's a dream come true~ WE ARE HERE!!

We also had a small taste of the vocals as we we're travelling to our destination~WOW~it was just great~and i feel very priveledged to have been able to spend this time with them.

Chalky & Sue are really taking care of these guys~there's a lot of hard work and time gone into bringing them over~BIG THANKS TO~Chalky & Chris for everything.

The guys have a very busy day ahead~and i'm looking forward to seeing them again later.

Thanks again to Chalky & Chris.

Suzy xx

PS Got loads of piccies~will put them up the wkend. :lol:

Edited by Suzy

Got to meet these guys last night~and i can tell you~

YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!! :ohmy:

I got to meet them at their Hotel~where Chalky, Sue, & Myself we're picking them up to go out~I sat in the lobby talking to Joe~As he told me about his life~and how blessed he was~they are all so excited about being here~and Steve just can't wait for Saturday night~he told me he's been ready for 2 months~he's even had his suitcase packed and ready to go for over a week :lol:

These guys have longed to come to England for many years~and to perform for their british fans~and as Steve put it~It's a dream come true~ WE ARE HERE!!

We also had a small taste of the vocals as we we're travelling to our destination~WOW~it was just great~and i feel very priveledged to have been able to spend this time with them.

Chalky & Sue are really taking care of these guys~there's a lot of hard work and time gone into bringing them over~BIG THANKS TO~Chalky & Chris for everything.

The guys have a very busy day ahead~and i'm looking forward to seeing them again later.

Thanks again to Chalky & Chris.

Suzy xx

PS Got loads of piccies~will put them up the wkend. wink.gif

Can Only reiterate the above Suzy ~ wub.gif lovely guys :wub: ~ who have made myself & Craig even more eager than ever for Saturday night ~ to say we are excited now is an understatement :lol::ohmy: shout.gif can't wait !!!!! shout.gif

luv Dawniedingle xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guest BigPaul

Are you gonna come over Kev,would be good to see the Banjo boys (Dean/Steve/Gary/Paul/.... Hope you can make it..

Steve,

Steve L, myself and Mark Johnson (Mormar 44) wil be making the trip over Sat nite will be good to catch up :ohmy::ohmy:

Wont be able to make Lydias for tea n coffee after :lol::lol: will have to leave early due to the dreaded WORK sad.gif:wub:

Regards

Paul

Guest Phil Richards

to be answered back by Joe " Chalky's joking " laugh.giflaugh.gif loads of tex's and calls to see if they have arrived safely , then got to the hotel to find problems so i was on the phone to Chris and like Chris said he will sort it :thumbup: so I took them to my House to have a cuppa and try to relax , then Chris called to say new hotel sorted so Up to Dudley town to get a few bits for them , took them into sound search a record shop where the owner could not believe it , then off to the hotel know they have settled in OK and having a rest , They enjoyed talking to Suzy , Dawny dingle , Blue max and Phil , now looking forward to meeting you all on Saturday night.

:lol::lol:laugh.gif Nice one mate

Guest Marcelle

Had a very busy day - just finished compiling reports and de-briefs by e-mail BUT I eventually got to listen to the Right Track show whilst doing so AND BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ

Those guys are sooooooo genuinely excited it made me all squishy!!!!! It really does pull on your emotions when you hear the obvious enthusiasm and excitement in their voices. I reckon they will enjoy the experience more than Joan will - and thats going some. :no:

Thanks for the info Max - enjoy them to yourselves whilst you can.

Chalky - total respect for your efforts. Chris - have a bevvy and relax (sort of) - F*** it I'm taking tomorrow off seeing its my birthday - how could I work whilst being this excited hypo.gif:no:wacko.gif

oh your so naughty Mr C ... days off ! Just cos your excited & its your birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU .....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ........

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR MR C ..... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU

will buy you a drink on Sat opps forgot your driving so it will have to be water :no:

see you all real soon xx

oh your so naughty Mr C ... days off ! Just cos your excited & its your birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU .....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ........

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR MR C ..... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU

will buy you a drink on Sat opps forgot your driving so it will have to be water laugh.gif

see you all real soon xx

Best its fizzy water - and cold!!! C u soon!! x

Dont really know much about these guys who are singing live but this looks like it could be quite a good night :no:

You are in for a treat!

Bring it on Joe , Steve and Trey.

This surely cannot be repeated , possibly the best line up and performances ever and i mean ever. This will go down as one of the all time legendary nights. You have been warned shhh.gif

From an earlier post

JUST SORTED THE TIMES OUT -

JOE PEP HARRIS - 21:30 AND STEVE CALLOWAY - 22:15

THESE'S WAS THE RADIO SHOW ON TUESDAY , ACTS ARE ON STAGE AT 1AM AND TRUST ME THE FIRST TIME THEY BEGAN SINGING TO THE TRACKS IN THE CAR JUST TOTAL AWESOME AND STEVE SINGING " THAT'S WHY I LOVE YOU " JUST BLEW ME AWAY. THE LADS ARE REALLY UP FOR TONIGHT AND SO MUCH LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS AND MEETING YOU ALL.

Guest Chris Waterman

Chalky table sorted

Only a few tickets left can't take anymore emails or online sales, text or call 07737 341585

DJ times

8 til 9 Blue Max

9 til 10 Phil Richards

10 til 11 Hitsville Chalky

11 til 12 Des Parker

12 til 1 Kev Murphy

1 til 2 The Fabulous Peps and Steve Calloway

2 til 3 Karl & Joan

3 til 4 Mace

4 til 5 Dave Rimmer

5 til 6 Steve C

6 till 7 Little Scotty

leaving now so PLEASE dont pm me for any tickets, see you soon.

ps We are in for a TIPPY TOP night so get your dancing shoes on & lets show the Guys a TOP NIGHT xx

love Marcelle xx

Edited by Chris Waterman

Chalky table sorted

Only a few tickets left can't take anymore emails or online sales, text or call 07737 341585

DJ times

8 til 9 Blue Max

9 til 10 Phil Richards

11 til 12 Des Parker

12 til 1 Kev Murphy

2 til 3 Karl & Joan

3 til 4 Mace

4 til 5 Dave Rimmer

5 til 6 Steve C

6 till 7 Little Scotty

ps We are in for a TIPPY TOP night so get your dancing shoes on & lets show the Guys a TOP NIGHT xx

love Marcelle xx

HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A BLINDER !! :ohmy:

STEVE T

Chalky table sorted

DJ times

8 til 9 Blue Max

9 til 10 Phil Richards

11 til 12 Des Parker

12 til 1 Kev Murphy

2 til 3 Karl & Joan

3 til 4 Mace

4 til 5 Dave Rimmer

5 til 6 Steve C

6 till 7 Little Scotty

love Marcelle xx

Hi, I've been asked to add this by Chris.

Unfortunetly due to work commitments Steve Thomas & Andy Whitmore, will be unable to join us tonight~ but will be back with us in March

Suzy

Source Advert