Guest Chris Waterman

• Replies 319
  • Views 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Here, here. Peps, Professionals and Mace on the same bill biggrin.gif I'm glad I reserved me tickets. Well done all - looking forward to it.

Cheers

Warren

:lol: You're too kind Warren..... :lol:

Any more tricks up your sleeves boys....have to keep taking 5 records out me playbox everytime you announce another act... :lol:

Just waiting on confirmation that there will deffo be pies available on the night then its a perfect night IMO..... :lol:

Well done to all involved thumbsup.gif

Any more tricks up your sleeves boys....have to keep taking 5 records out me playbox everytime you announce another act... :lol:

Just waiting on confirmation that there will deffo be pies available on the night then its a perfect night IMO..... :lol:

Well done to all involved thumbsup.gif

Can confirm that the pies are on order too...Diet ones of course....

Nice little touch with this little bit extra....Well done to Chalky/Chris.. wink.gif

Great news Chalky.

I know how hard you work behind the scenes over here and in Detroit and how big your phone bills are and all this for little or no reward finacially bringing these artists over.

This will be an utterly brilliant night and you should be so proud of bieng a major part of it.

Well Done.

OH NO WHAT HAS CHRIS WATERMAN AND MYSELF DONE , LOOK WHO ELSE WILL BE LIVE ON STAGE AFTER ALMOST OVER 40 YRS FROM DETROIT :yes: JUST HOPE THIS WILL ROUND OF A 100% NIGHT IN WOLVERHAMPTON , AT THIS POINT I WOULD LIKE TO THANK CHRIS FOR WORKING SO HARD WITH ME :thumbsup:

">

" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

OH NO WHAT HAS CHRIS WATERMAN AND MYSELF DONE , LOOK WHO ELSE WILL BE LIVE ON STAGE AFTER ALMOST OVER 40 YRS FROM DETROIT :yes: JUST HOPE THIS WILL ROUND OF A 100% NIGHT IN WOLVERHAMPTON , AT THIS POINT I WOULD LIKE TO THANK CHRIS FOR WORKING SO HARD WITH ME :thumbsup:

">

" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

OH NO WHAT HAS CHRIS WATERMAN AND MYSELF DONE , LOOK WHO ELSE WILL BE LIVE ON STAGE AFTER ALMOST OVER 40 YRS FROM DETROIT thumbup.gif JUST HOPE THIS WILL ROUND OF A 100% NIGHT IN WOLVERHAMPTON , AT THIS POINT I WOULD LIKE TO THANK CHRIS FOR WORKING SO HARD WITH ME :thumbsup:

">

Guest Chris Waterman

Well folks just don't get any better

The Fabulous Peps live on stage performing

'Gypsy Woman'

'With These Eyes'

'My Love Lokes Good On You'

'Speak Your Peace'

'Detroit Michigan'

'Shes Going To Leave'

'I've Been Trying'

and now being joined by Steve Calloway from The Professionals performing

'Thats Why I Love You'

Supported by a top DJ line up Des Parker, Steve Thomas, Andy Whitmore, Karl & Joan, Phil Richards, Little Scotty, Blue Max, Mace, Dave Rimmer, Kev Murphy, Hitsville Chalky and Steve C.

and all for £15, if this floats your boat book up quick.

As Craig W has stated a MASSIVE thanks to Hitsville Chalky for all the hard work in putting this night together and the wonderful video flyers he has produced.

I am really suprised we managed to keep this under wraps as I am shit at secrets and I am sure Mace will confirm this.

Again thanks to all involved and even I am getting excited about this show.

Chris W

Edited by Chris Waterman

Great news Chalky.

I know how hard you work behind the scenes over here and in Detroit and how big your phone bills are and all this for little or no reward finacially bringing these artists over.

This will be an utterly brilliant night and you should be so proud of bieng a major part of it.

Well Done.

Echoed mate - superb !!

Wulfie

'Gypsy Woman'

'With These Eyes'

'Speak Your Peace'

'Detroit Michigan'

'Shes Going To Leave'

'I've Been Trying'

and now being joined by Steve Calloway from The Professionals singing

'Thats Why I Love You'

Supported by a top DJ line up Des Parker, Steve Thomas, Andy Whitmore, Karl Rhodes, Phil Richards, Little Scotty, Blue Max, Mace, Dave Rimmer, Kev Murphy, Hitsville Chalky and Steve C.

As Craig W has stated a MASSIVE thanks to Hitsville Chalky for all the hard work in putting this night together and the wonderful video flyers he has produced.

I am really suprised we managed to keep this under wraps as I am shit at secrets and I am sure Mace will confirm this.

Chris W

Well done guys, hope its a great sucess for you. :thumbsup:

Guest Chris Waterman

'Gypsy Woman'

'With These Eyes'

'Speak Your Peace'

'Detroit Michigan'

'Shes Going To Leave'

'I've Been Trying'

and now being joined by Steve Calloway from The Professionals performing

'Thats Why I Love You'

Supported by a top DJ line up Des Parker, Steve Thomas, Andy Whitmore, Karl & Joan, Phil Richards, Little Scotty, Blue Max, Mace, Dave Rimmer, Kev Murphy, Hitsville Chalky and Steve C.

Chris W

Sorry Joan, forgot to add the other little suprise we have added to the line up, good to have you behind the decks with Karl, hope you enjoy it.

Any more tricks up your sleeves boys....have to keep taking 5 records out me playbox everytime you announce another act... :yes:

Well done to all involved :thumbsup:

Have to be honest with you, son. If they'd announced pies as well as the Professionals you wouldn't have made onto the list of three laugh.gif:lol::lol: .

Great news Chalky.

Well Done.

THANKS BUDDY , I'M VERY VERY PROUD AND AT THIS POINT IN TIME IT'S ALL WORTH IT FOR THE LOVE OF THE ARTIST'S AND FOR THE PURE SOULIE , AND NO I'M NOT SINGING THE WORDS TO YOU FROM THE SONG :yes: SEE YA SOON BUD :thumbsup:

Guest Marcelle

Well what can I say but "Cor bl***y blimey" how come im the last to know about anything that NCS is doing !!!!

looks like its going to be a cracking night with .....

Joan more excited than normal ...... ohmy.gif

Steve C closely following ..... :lol:

Little Stevie getting older ..... though he will be celebrating "feeling younger" :lol:

Pies on order for Mace ..... :thumbsup:

Double Burgers on order for Suzy .... :yes:

now what else is there ?

oh yes ME being able to make as MUCH NOISE as I want :lol: and not get "told off" :lol:

ok go then SERIOUSLY well done to the boys in the back room for working so hard to make this happen .... YOU DID IT ! xx xx xx

I suppose its safe to post this now as I nearly put my foot in it the other day. :yes:

Met up with Steve along with Hitsville Chalky last February and have to say what a great friendly guy he is. Did'nt even know who he was at the time until he said he sung with The Professionals.

He even bought us a drink. Sound bloke :thumbsup:

post-1363-1200425031_thumb.jpg

Guest Marcelle

I suppose its safe to post this now as I nearly put my foot in it the other day. :yes:

Met up with Steve along with Hitsville Chalky last February and have to say what a great friendly guy he is. Did'nt even know who he was at the time until he said he sung with The Professionals.

Hmmmmmmmm ........ YES YOU "NEARLY" DID ! naughty man xx

Thought you were talking about Chris Waterman then..... laugh.gif

Yes Chris, you are as bad at keeping secrets as getting the beers in :lol:

Which reminds me, Dave Rimmer followed me out of the toilets to the bar at the Stables a good few months back, just so he could snaffle a free pint as I ordered me beer........I will be awaiting your toilet & ciggie trips so as to repay the favour Mr. Rimmer.... :lol:

Thought you were talking about Chris Waterman then..... :P

Yes Chris, you are as bad at keeping secrets as getting the beers in wink.gif

Which reminds me, Dave Rimmer followed me out of the toilets to the bar at the Stables a good few months back, just so he could snaffle a free pint as I ordered me beer........I will be awaiting your toilet & ciggie trips so as to repay the favour Mr. Rimmer.... :D

I'm sure I can manage to let you follow me to the bar and buy me a pint this time :D

I don't know, cheap whores on another thread and remembering buying a pint for me from six months ago.

You tight git :)laugh.giflaugh.gif:P

I'm sure I can manage to buy you a pint or two this time :D

I know I'm a cheap DJ whore, but I completely forgot about blagging a free pint off you six months ago, without ever offering to get you one back.

Sorry for being such a tight git :)laugh.giflaugh.gif:P

:P

No probs Dave, I accept your most sincere apology and subsequent offer of free beers.... wink.gif:D

:D

Well what can I say but "Cor bl***y blimey" how come im the last to know about anything that NCS is doing !!!!

looks like its going to be a cracking night with .....

Joan more excited than normal ...... ohmy.gif

Steve C closely following ..... ohmy.gif

Little Stevie getting older ..... though he will be celebrating "feeling younger" :P

Pies on order for Mace ..... :P

Double Burgers on order for Suzy .... :D

now what else is there ?

oh yes ME being able to make as MUCH NOISE as I want :D and not get "told off" laugh.gif

ok go then SERIOUSLY well done to the boys in the back room for working so hard to make this happen .... YOU DID IT ! xx xx xx

Well as long as the burger bars there and the pies for mace~what more could you ask for!!? :):D

Suzy xx

Guest Marcelle

Mace ....... dont be silly you know MEN cant do 2 things at once !!!!! :D

Get off the bloody phone or write something on here !!! :P

which one is it going to be ?

Binty xx

Guest Marcelle

Brilliant news , we know what is involved, finding "NEW" acts & bringing these guys over! 110% credit to you all

SEE YOU THERE-REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS :lol:

Rob & Karen

ps anyone who is thinking of coming over to Wolves from our neck of the woods give us a call

Will be good to see you again sweeties maybe this time we will stand STILL for long enough to chat .............. Hmmmmmmmmm possibly NOT :lol: xx

RIGHT THEN FOLKS THERE IS A BIT OF DEBATE NOW BETWEEN JOE PEP AND STEVE CALLOWAY WHO WILL BE THE STAR LIGHT OF THE NIGHT , OK THEN HERE'S THE QUESTION WHO DO YOU THINK FABULOUS PEPS OR STEVE CALLOWAY ? HOPEFULLY JOE PEP AND STEVE WILL BE LIVE ON THE RADIO ON TUESDAY NIGHT ON THE RIGHT TRACK SHOW , FRIDAY ON BBC RADIO STOKE MARY FOX SOUL SHOW AND ALSO BE ON LINE RIGHT HERE ON SOULSOURCE THROUGH OUT THERE STAY IN THE UK .

Edited by Hitsville Chalky

RIGHT THEN FOLKS THERE IS A BIT OF DEBATE KNOW BETWEEN JOE PEP AND STEVE CALLOWAY WHO WILL BE THE STAR LIGHT OF THE NIGHT , OK THEN HERE'S THE QUESTION WHO DO YOU THINK FABULOUS PEPS OR STEVE CALLOWAY ? HOPEFULLY JOE PEP AND STEVE WILL BE LIVE ON THE RADIO ON TUESDAY NIGHT ON THE RIGHT TRACK SHOW , FRIDAY ON BBC RADIO STOKE MARY FOX SOUL SHOW AND ALSO BE ON LINE RIGHT HERE ON SOULSOURCE THROUGH OUT THERE STAY IN THE UK .

Peps for me but what a quandry

Source Advert