Guest Chris Waterman

• Replies 319
  • Views 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Thanks Chalky.A real knock be down dead deeeeeeeeeeeeep soul ballad indeed...Wow... If they can get close to that recording i will be in heaven indeed...

I will be rehearsing them to get this as close as possible to the recording for you steve thumbsup.gif Now for the joke of the day 3 phone calls have asked if they are really coming well listen to Joe and steve calloway in the video flyer saying really looking forward to meeting you all , The flights have been booked they fly in on thursday , hotel booked and all Other things sorted so YES THEY WILL BE HERE

Edited by Hitsville Chalky
Guest soulsister

Hope he's got a good welsh translator as there's about a dozen of em coming down - sorted their tickets today !!

Wulfie :thumbsup:

Diolch am trefnu ticad i fi Dave, pawb yn edrych ymlaen, welai chdi ac Anne yna

Donna :)

Edited by soulsister

Thanks for posting up another track Chalky,

Anyone interested can tune in to Harry Grundy's 'The Right Track Radio Show' from 9pm tonight at WFM 97.2FM if you are in the Manchester area or online at www.wfmradio.org were you can catch Joe'Pep'Harris and Steve Calloway's interview live from the States before they leave for their Journey to the UK.

They will also be in the studio with Mary Fox on BBC Radio Stoke on Friday night and I will post up the links on Friday afternoon.

no problems Chris, one or two more I think I can post.

Are they still coming in chat room on Friday?

Diolch am trefnu ticad i fi Dave, pawb yn edrych ymlaen, welai chdi ac Anne yna

Donna :D

Donna, if you do you can clean it up ?? :D - that meant absolutely nuffink to me and I'm a well travelled man ( have to be the amount of times I get told to Feck off!) :shhh:

Don't forget your pasports to Yam Yam land :thumbsup:

can't wait for Saturday - we've been in a soul desert of late with our shifts - and need a good night out

Only 3 more sleeps

Wulfie and Annie

Guest Chris Waterman

Hi Chalky

I think so, we are in Stoke and then Hitsville Chalky was planning on taking them to get :thumbsup: up, so if they are in a fit state, it may be a little later in the evening.

Guest soulsister

Donna, if you do you can clean it up ?? :D - that meant absolutely nuffink to me and I'm a well travelled man ( have to be the amount of times I get told to Feck off!) :shhh:

Don't forget your pasports to Yam Yam land :thumbsup:

can't wait for Saturday - we've been in a soul desert of late with our shifts - and need a good night out

Only 3 more sleeps

Wulfie and Annie

Couldnt resist Dave sorry, well I better translate it then lol basically its says thanks for sorting the tickets everyone is looking forward to it, c u and Annie there I

Edited by soulsister

Looking forward to what is going to be an exceptional night. Top marks to Chris and Chalky for all the effort you've put into this, it is appreciated by many of us.

Des Parker

...and I'm looking forward to you getting the beers in Dessy boy :P

Doesn't look like I'm driving so :thumbsup::D:shhh::Dbeer.gif

Guest soulsister

:thumbsup: Hiya Donna.....Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday!!! So is our Gemma!! :shhh:

Helen xxxx

Hi Helen, looking forward to to seeing you too and be great to see Gemma again :D , Gerry says Hi to her. Had a great time in Blackpool with her she's a credit to you!!

Donna xx

Thanks for posting up another track Chalky,

Anyone interested can tune in to Harry Grundy's 'The Right Track Radio Show' from 9pm tonight at WFM 97.2FM if you are in the Manchester area or online at www.wfmradio.org were you can catch Joe'Pep'Harris and Steve Calloway's interview live from the States before they leave for their Journey to the UK.

They will also be in the studio with Mary Fox on BBC Radio Stoke on Friday night and I will post up the links on Friday afternoon.

JUST SORTED THE TIMES OUT -

JOE PEP HARRIS - 21:30 AND STEVE CALLOWAY - 22:15

Hi Helen, looking forward to to seeing you too and be great to see Gemma again :shhh: , Gerry says Hi to her. Had a great time in Blackpool with her she's a credit to you!!

Donna xx

Arh!! Thanks Donna wink.gif she is a Gem :thumbsup: say Hi to Gerri from her cos she,ll only tell me to do that anyway...... may aswell say it now!! :D She thinks a lot of you all.....and she really enjoyed everyones company in Blackpool :D

Helen xxxxx

Guest Marcelle

Well all I will say is you better be on your best behaviour Mr Chalky ...... :thumbsup::shhh::D

so best I stay out . :D .... especialy as the old JD will be sat with me for defno on Fri xx

I will do you a copy for saturday or you can listen to the show again up on till next tuesday from tomorrow on the website the right track show.

Luvvly jubbly :D

Well all I will say is you better be on your best behaviour Mr Chalky ...... :D:Plaugh.gif

so best I stay out . :( .... especialy as the old JD will be sat with me for defno on Fri xx

Me? aren't I always :thumbsup: I'll have SC sat with me :shhh:

OH MOM :D WAIT TILL THEY HAVE A FEW RUBY'S 2 PINTS OF THAT AND YOUR :thumbsup:

:shhh::D i know laugh.gif glad i don't drink!! mind you that wine nearly knocked me out. :P looking forward to it Son~and having a J2O with the peps. :(

Suzy (mom) xx

Guest Marcelle

...and I'm looking forward to you getting the beers in Dessy boy :D

Doesn't look like I'm driving so :lol::lol: .......

:D ..... Mace DRINKING

:D ..... Means Mace DANCING

:D better get the plasters ready :P

Well its getting nearer ..... & I have not even thought of what to wear :D

but never fear im sure as the week goes along .......

I will keep you all interested & updated on here wink.gif:lol: XX

ps Mace STOP putting loads of faces on ! I had to cut mine back a bit !

hi chalky!! not long now mate!!

hope you're excitement levels are ok!!!!!!!

can't wait for saturday!! respect to you mate!

you've done a grand job!!

gonna be a full house for the boys!!!!!

max

Hiya Max , Yes very very excited and like the rest of you Can not wait. This saturday is very special to me after talking to Joe pep for the last 3 yrs and then Finally meeting The Fabulous peps In feb 2007 in Detroit when I done my Interview with them. Although I've done work With The Elgin's ,Bobby Taylor , Kim weston etc , I think this means a lot more in the way i can say I firstly have given something back into The Northern soul scene as you know I love , And I could not have done this with out of the help from Chris waterman who as helped me with a little dream of Mine. The big bonus as you know mate is Steve Calloway met him last year , yet again a first time in the uk and what a awesome 45.

:D ..... Mace DRINKING

:D ..... Means Mace DANCING

:lol: better get the plasters ready :lol:

Well its getting nearer ..... & I have not even thought of what to wear :D

but never fear im sure as the week goes along .......

I will keep you all interested & updated on here :D:lol: XX

ps Mace STOP putting loads of faces on ! I had to cut mine back a bit !

Hiya and it's your turn to go to the bar :D

Hiya Max , Yes very very excited and like the rest of you Can not wait. This saturday is very special to me after talking to Joe pep for the last 3 yrs and then Finally meeting The Fabulous peps In feb 2007 in Detroit when I done my Interview with them. Although I've done work With The Elgin's ,Bobby Taylor , Kim weston etc , I think this means a lot more in the way i can say I firstly have given something back into The Northern soul scene as you know I love , And I could not have done this with out of the help from Chris waterman who as helped me with a little dream of Mine. The big bonus as you know mate is Steve Calloway met him last year , yet again a first time in the uk and what a awesome 45.

YES CHALKY I REALLY DO KNOW WHAT IT MEANS TO YOU!

AND IF I HAD ONE WISH, IT WOULD BE THAT STEVE BRINGS YOU A

COPY OF HIS TUNE,AS A THANKS FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE FOR

THE BOYS.

MAX.....

Can't see what there is to get excited about - NOT!!!!!

OK I'll calm down - I'm driving (birthday or no birthday :D ) picking boy wonder and his lady up in Bedford and on to what can only be described as a MEGA PARTY.

Trying to contain the excitement - but blood pressure is bound to rise whilst listening to this radio show due on whilst sorting records out.

Roll on Saturday. :D:D

Can't see what there is to get excited about - NOT!!!!!

OK I'll calm down - I'm driving (birthday or no birthday :D ) picking boy wonder and his lady up in Bedford and on to what can only be described as a MEGA PARTY.

Trying to contain the excitement - but blood pressure is bound to rise whilst listening to this radio show due on whilst sorting records out.

Roll on Saturday. :D

yes stevie boy!!

see you sat night!!

can't be missed!! must pay our respects

to these soul legends!!!

max.....

Pretty peeved - just spent the last 2 hours trying to listen to the radio show on both pc and lap top to no avail (plug-ins/firewalls/permissions) - b****x - probably knackered both machines up in the process.

Anyone recorded it (clever so & so's) - if not just have to ask them personally what they said in the interviews on saturday :thumbsup:

Pretty peeved - just spent the last 2 hours trying to listen to the radio show on both pc and lap top to no avail (plug-ins/firewalls/permissions) - b****x - probably knackered both machines up in the process.

Anyone recorded it (clever so & so's) - if not just have to ask them personally what they said in the interviews on saturday :thumbsup:

After enjoying your company at London last year was hoping to catch you up with you and others at this Steve, but unfortunately I am away on holiday, can't believe it,

Haven't wanted to go to see a live act as much as this since Eddie Parker at Stafford and missed that because of holiday too. Was so annoyed and grumpy whole holiday about it we came home not speaking and fell out for 6 months, which just so happened to be when things were at peak and consolation for break up was being able to go to Stafford every fortnight!!

Anyway I digress, again, sure this will be a cracker and worth the wait, one very small consolation for me is hopefully will be in plane at time of concert so won't get anybody texting me to tell me how great it is!

Enjoy all.

After enjoying your company at London last year was hoping to catch you up with you and others at this Steve, but unfortunately I am away on holiday, can't believe it,

Haven't wanted to go to see a live act as much as this since Eddie Parker at Stafford and missed that because of holiday too. Was so annoyed and grumpy whole holiday about it we came home not speaking and fell out for 6 months, which just so happened to be when things were at peak and consolation for break up was being able to go to Stafford every fortnight!!

Anyway I digress, again, sure this will be a cracker and worth the wait, one very small consolation for me is hopefully will be in plane at time of concert so won't get anybody texting me to tell me how great it is!

Enjoy all.

Real shame Jocko - I'm pretty sure its gonna be a packer for the same reasons you've quoted. I'm not a live bands fan but ever since seeing The Peps singing acapella on you-tube a few months ago and really loving their material it was a must for me - the spot came later and was an honour but a bonus.

Have a good holiday m8 and I for one won't be rubbing it in when I see you again.

Edited by SteveC
Guest Marcelle

Hiya and it's your turn to go to the bar :lol:

Hi honey

Now will that be between .....

doing the door, :(

playing host, huh.gif

turning lights down, :lol:

making sure there is enough bog roll for you MEN, :)

oh & a stint on the DECKS :(

Your getting as bad as Chris "fetch me carry me" ...... & now you want me to buy the drinks

..... I think NOT :lol::lol: xx

Guest soulfullbabe

Hi honey

Now will that be between .....

doing the door, :lol:

playing host, huh.gif

turning lights down, :lol:

making sure there is enough bog roll for you MEN, :)

oh & a stint on the DECKS :(

Your getting as bad as Chris "fetch me carry me" ...... & now you want me to buy the drinks

..... I think NOT :lol::lol: xx

hey marcelle its diane notts changed my sim will let you know new number. hope all is well with you and yours. been trying to get to your gigs but find it difficult what with having to use trains and public transport pleeeeeease chris can you get venues that are easly accesable by public transport?. anyway babe miss ya loads luv the soulfull b*tch xxxxx.

Guest Marcelle

Well not been out since NYE so up for some fun and manged to get a passport to Wolves. so ....see you guys there.

M you're gonna get it!!! :lol:

Does that mean your going to ....... tear me away from the bloody door & be my hero ? PLEASE xx

Guest Marcelle

Might even sit with you, to bring some organization to the whole operation!!!! :lol:

Oh no ... you know what Vicky like "LEAVE MY DESK or feel my force" & thats with Chris laugh.gif

Source Advert