Ganche's 40th Birthday Party

:D Great, she'll be so suprised! :huh:

Does everybody know how cheap the bar is? I've already nominated myself as the designated non driver! :lol: Especially as a certain someone got so drunk on the Sunday night at Cleethorpes that i had to drive back to the caravan-it's their turn to drive! :shhh::D

ahem! I think you'll find I hated my school photos so bad I never took them home half the time!! :lol:

Kylee- dont let that woman corrupt you. :thumbup:

• Replies 151
  • Views 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

:huh: Great, she'll be so suprised! :lol:

Does everybody know how cheap the bar is? I've already nominated myself as the designated non driver! :D Especially as a certain someone got so drunk on the Sunday night at Cleethorpes that i had to drive back to the caravan-it's their turn to drive! :shhh::lol:

I have no memory of that whatsoever... :D

Anyway no fair! Beachcomber to Thorpe Park is barely a mile, Southam to Rugby & back is a 20 mile roundtrip!

We'll see about that missy.. :thumbup:

If there's anyone coming to Denise's birthday that's a Rugby virgin, Im posting up the map off the back of our flyers.

It's well easy to get to...

Come off M1 at junction 1, if it's the M6 you are travelling on, head for the start of the M1, then you just head on the A426 towards Rugby...

dual carriageway all the way, once you get onto normal roads, go under the railway bridge up to the big roundabout (Benn Hall on the left), turn right and its down and up the hill and on your left... :(

post-1225-1213305353_thumb.jpg

I have no memory of that whatsoever... :yes:

Anyway no fair! Beachcomber to Thorpe Park is barely a mile, Southam to Rugby & back is a 20 mile roundtrip!

We'll see about that missy.. :(

Theres only one way to sort this out...................... FIGHT!!! :(

Denise, what are you playing at, you should have had your birthday bash at Burnley on Saturday night. :( Just order a coach, and bring everyone up. laugh.gif:lol::(:yes: you know it makes sense. :D

Phil.

Aw sorry Phil when I put it up there was hardly anything on, felt bad when I saw you were on as well. Cant you just bring those fine dj's to me? :lol: you know it also makes sense!! :P

Guest Mrs Simsy

Bit more like it

:D

Anyway back on topic, we shall be double decking me & missy and fighting's probably best kept short. I'll scratch your's if you scratch mine & all that.

We will however be spinning a fine selection of Northern winners for guests and the birthday girl herself. :D

Ahem, when everyones quite finished fighting... :D

I can't wait for tomorrow either Mrs Soul, i shall be up early sorting out a suprise for all the DJs! wink.gif I don't mind telling you that it's been a pain in the arse trying to find a batwoman costume to fit Mr Rimmer though! :P:(

One more sleep guys & girls!! :thumbup:

Ahem, when everyones quite finished fighting... :thumbup:

I can't wait for tomorrow either Mrs Soul, i shall be up early sorting out a suprise for all the DJs! wink.gif I don't mind telling you that it's been a pain in the arse trying to find a batwoman costume to fit Mr Rimmer though! :P:D

One more sleep guys & girls!! :D

It had better fit properly then :(

Guest Mrs Simsy

''are we there yet''...........Bart Simpson :D

:P

Dave, what size shoe are you? Need to make sure that the thigh length leather boots are gonna fit! :thumbup:

Hi all, believe it or not :wicked: Im 40 soon and am having a party..............

If you wanna come just pm me names please cos Ive got to do a door list! :rolleyes:

post-2934-1211630563_thumb.jpg

Denise

xx

Hi Denise,

Have a great time and enjoy every minute of your 40th Birthday.

Suzy & Phil xx

Ahem, when everyones quite finished fighting... :lol:

I can't wait for tomorrow either Mrs Soul, i shall be up early sorting out a suprise for all the DJs! wink.gif I don't mind telling you that it's been a pain in the arse trying to find a batwoman costume to fit Mr Rimmer though! :(:lol:

One more sleep guys & girls!! :lol:

pmsl..pmsl...pmsl... :lol:

woodys home to-nite, on his behalf, cos he,s never hear, he,s so looking forward to sat, and the dog scissors are coming out to-nite :yes: and guess what, only one more sleep..yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

============

As an ex fireman, I'll have to give her a fireman's lift....... Ganche, you'd better wear trousers :lol::lol:

:lol: ex-fireman eh? :lol:

36_22_26.gifHave a great time tomorrow Denise13_4_10.gif36_1_33.gif, don't be too good 36_11_2.gifand have a

ball (or two)4_1_219.gif.

Happy Birthday36_15_26.gif36_1_34.gifwhey hey.

Willie36_1_12.gif

Cheers my little willie I wont be good I promise!! :(

Hi Denise,

Have a great time and enjoy every minute of your 40th Birthday.

Suzy & Phil xx

Cheers Suzy - hope your back on your feet and feeling a bit better :(

pmsl..pmsl...pmsl... :lol:

woodys home to-nite, on his behalf, cos he,s never hear, he,s so looking forward to sat, and the dog scissors are coming out to-nite :lol: and guess what, only one more sleep..yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Im never going to sleep tonight - Ive got that last day of the summer holidays head on!! :lol:

Guest Mrs Simsy

I'm so excited. Sorted out the DJs suprises earlier! They're gonna love 'em! laugh.gif Theres one for each of them! :g:

Yipeeeee only one more sleep! :lol:

I'm so excited. Sorted out the DJs suprises earlier! They're gonna love 'em! :P Theres one for each of them! :lol:

Yipeeeee only one more sleep! :lol:

Im absolutely knackered and keep thinkin ive forgot something unsure.gif still got 101 things to do but am defo getting excited now! :) Or is it indigestion? :g:

Denise, what are you playing at, you should have had your birthday bash at Burnley on Saturday night. rolleyes.gif Just order a coach, and bring everyone up. :Pwink.gif:):g: you know it makes sense. :D

Phil.

I, too, Phil was absolutely DISGUSTED to see that this Brazen Hussy DARED to hold a 'birthday bash' (YES !! a BIRTHDAY bash.. I mean - not as if it's anything IMPORTANT or anything, is it !?! and she say's it's her 40th !! Yea.. RIGHT !! Perhaps we should buy her a CALCULATOR for a present eh ?? :D ) that CLASHES with the KESTREL SUITE 'NITER !! Burnley's out and out up-front and so far in your face, you can see where you are just coming from, allnighter of high repute..

Ah well.. looks like we'll just have to catch you next time round then, Phil - SORRY mate !! :lol:

Yammo be there Ganche !! :P

Fingers.. :lol:

Edited by FickleFingers
Guest Mrs Simsy

LOOKING FORWARD TO THE MADNESS :P:lol::)

Madness?! :g: Really? Nah...i'm sure it'll be a quiet demure gathering of friends... :lol: Now Woody, i didn't want you to feel left out so we've got a Batwoman outfit for Dave-complete with waders & Wonderwoman for you, that ok? wicked.gif:P

Hi honey hope you have a soopa doopa time tonight , so sorry we cant be there but heres a few goodies for ya :ohmy: loadsa love Di & Harry xxxxxxxxx

post-9983-1213431862.jpg

post-9983-1213431925.jpgpost-9983-1213431949.jpg

post-9983-1213431904.jpg

Edited by Guest

Denise has been well busy all day making a finger buffet for her quiet and demure little soiree, we'll have no madness... rolleyes.gif

post-1225-1213393848_thumb.jpg

" FINGER " buffet, eh ?? I see !! And just WHAT - am I supposed to do then ?? :lol:

Sure there are rules and regulations about this sort of discrimination these days... wot's the number for them 'Political Police' people ?? :lol: and isn't there a member organisation for 'World Against Disability Discrimination' (members better known as 'Waddies') too ?? :D

I know how to fcuk up their little plans.. I'll take my own KNIVE & FORK !! laugh.gif

Fingers.. :Dshades.gif

Edited by FickleFingers

Source Advert