too right Ritchie

wouldnt sell my collection

to Sh*g JORDON

:D

link

You probably wouldn't have to. :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest Roccia

Loosing a woman because your record collection is a sad but an understandable thing...

NOT loosing you record collection for a woman....!

Someone has to stop that man!!!

Roccia

Social source share

Guest sigher the gutter snype

MAN NO WOMANS WORTH YOUR ECORD COLLECTION

TIP 1....FIND ONE U.S 45

TIP 2....BUY SOME JELLY

TIP 3....RELAX IN ENJOY

DONE AND YOU STILL GOT YOUR RECORDS :shhh:

Social source share

MAN NO WOMANS WORTH YOUR ECORD COLLECTION

TIP 1....FIND ONE U.S 45

TIP 2....BUY SOME JELLY

TIP 3....RELAX IN ENJOY

DONE AND YOU STILL GOT YOUR RECORDS :yes:

link

Ecord collecting eh? Sounds intriguing - must give it a knock.

Also like the sound of eating jelly while admiring your 45 collection. Couple of questions though:

Does it matter which flavour?

Are you allowed to enhance the experience with fruit and custard and turn the whole whole thing into some kind of huge trifle experience?

Hope so - I find jelly on it's own pretty boring.

On a slightly more serious note, I always feel a bit queasy when I hear people say that their collection is the most important thing in their lives. I love records as much as the next (reasonably sane) person but surely family would come first?

Those who think otherwise strike me as bordering on being sociopaths :unsure:

Godz

Social source share

Guest sigher the gutter snype

ha!ha! ecord collecting...if i get any ficker id sell my wecords!

the wifes often played second fiddle to my records but hey! they were here before she was and thats the way it's gonna stay

they dont complain when you make a few hundred on a 45 and give them

a few quid to treat themselves...or when you get them on a guest list for a jam

ive already given up playing football on saturdays, just sundays now :yes:

sure look after your family but does selling what makes you happy make her happy

youre just gonna go around with a face like a smacked arse!!!! :unsure:

and how many people have sold there collection then to find themselves crying in the gutter and try and buy everything in site to make up for lost time....didnt i read ian levine done that?????

Social source share

wouldnt mind seeing a piccy of this Amy bird :(

must be some stunning piece!

Billy :)

link

then buy a copy of 'Record sellers wives' :lol:

Social source share

Why the guy should read this before he sells his records. Why records are better than women.

You don't have to take your records shopping.

You don't have to have foreplay for an hour with a record.

You don't have to give a record a cuddle after you've had your 3 minutes pleasure with it.

Your records won't moan when you snore in bed.

Your records won't be upset when you watch footy instead.

Your records don't complain when you buy another record.

Your records don't threaten to stab you, coz they don't get pmt.

You can play your records any time of the month, they don't need a week off coz the painters are in the lobby.

And when you have a night in what would you prefer a night listening to records or listening to the wife.

Social source share

What a mug, what kind of woman would give her love to a man for selling his records ? What kind of man would sell his records to prove his love for a woman ?

Money grabbing bitch and plank comes to mind. It cant be for real, it has to be a selling ploy, come to think of it, what kind of person would fall for this ?

Yeah i would say we all love the dear females (apart from the spin bowlers), but if this is real then hes got it bad, hope he realises real love is an unconditional two way street, well in a perfect world anyway whistling.gif

Social source share

How does him selling his records prove that he loves her? :shades:

If she loved him, she'd let him keep them!  whistling.gif

link

I speak from experience, even if i am female, it's love me love my soul, i did something similar in 1982 husbands gone and now having to re collect someone tell him DON't DO IT

QOF

xx

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

I thought the romantic gesture would have the Soul Source ladies gasping Chrissie.

The cynic in me says that once the money runs out he will be left with no records and no girl.

The romantic in me says well he's gonna get a hell of a sh@g if he goes through with it. (Thats probably why I am still single)

Social source share

Maybe he has become a bore and only talks about records and he leaves them all over the front room, and he can't get 1 box out at a time, he has to get them all out. He never has time to do the garden but he can spend all week on the internet looking at records can't go shopping at the weekend just in case the little record shop down the road has 1 record in that will be a bargin, so he needs to spend 4 hours in there, and only spend a tenner.......

Sorry Sorry thought I was at home for a minute......

Social source share

I thought the romantic gesture would have the Soul Source ladies gasping Chrissie.

The cynic in me says that once the money runs out he will be left with no records and no girl.

The romantic in me says well he's gonna get a hell of a sh@g if he goes through with it. (Thats probably why I am still single)

link

I box full a vinyl is more reliable/valuable than any man and vinyl doesn't leave the toilet seat up!!!!

Having been married/divorced mulitple times I tend to agree with your cynical side

A sh*g is just a sh*g, not romantic at all, he doesn't need to sell his records for it

QOF

XX

Social source share

WHEN POVERTY COMES IN AT THE DOOR...... THE RECORDS GO OUT ON E-BAY !!!

UNLESS HE'S TAKING HER TO THE GRAND CANYON TO CHUCK HER OFF !!! thumbsup.gif

P.S WHATS SHE GOING TO TO WHEN SHE FINDS THE JOEY HEATHERTON PIC COVER HE'S STASHED IN THE OUTSDE TOILET ??

Edited by consdad
Social source share

Maybe he has become a bore and only talks about records and he leaves them all over the front room, and he can't get 1 box out at a time, he has to get them all out. He never has time to do the garden but he can spend all week on the internet looking at records can't go shopping at the weekend just in case the little record shop down the road has 1 record in that will be a bargin, so he needs to spend 4 hours in there, and only spend a tenner.......

Sorry Sorry thought I was at home for a minute......

link

Ooh I bet a few males looked over their shoulder just to check if their partners were transmitting thought to their screens.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert