Crossfire London Oldies Nighter Easter Sunday

Plus the stellar DJ line up of Messrs Kenneth "wee Kebbie" Darge, Ginger, Mick Smith, Roger Stewart, Ady "Big Oaf" Croasdell and Mr Ian Levine.

As Simsy pointed out in the thread that has somehow got into All Our Yesterdays when it ain't even happened, we either forgot to put the price on t'flyer or it's so smALL you can't even see it.

It's £15 on the door, no advance tickets but if you're travelling a long way and you want guaranteed entry, email me at ady.croasdell@btinternet.com

Other details are on www.6ts.info

• Replies 78
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest andyrattigan

Plus the stellar DJ line up of Messrs Kenneth "wee Kebbie" Darge, Ginger, Mick Smith, Roger Stewart, Ady "Big Oaf" Croasdell and Mr Ian Levine.

As Simsy pointed out in the thread that has somehow got into All Our Yesterdays when it ain't even happened, we either forgot to put the price on t'flyer or it's so smALL you can't even see it.

It's £15 on the door, no advance tickets but if you're travelling a long way and you want guaranteed entry, email me at ady.croasdell@btinternet.com

This will be my next night out I reckon. Great line up. A night of oldies sounds good to me. thumbsup.gif

Guest kid mohair

And my plumber's coming down with a carload from Harboro so pm me if you've got any dodgy pipework.

Would that be Bob ? well your decorator will be there too. :rolleyes:

Guest Simon

This could be potentially great as long as there's a decent amount of 'imaginative oldies' thrown in!

Simon

Guest marge

As Simsy pointed out in the thread that has somehow got into All Our Yesterdays when it ain't even happened

is that a first on soul source?

Hope someone will play The Imaginations though (and records of this ilk !!) Looking forward to my first Crossfire

Mark C :unsure:

Let's face it, those DJs have got some classy vinyl in their boxes and I'm sure they'll DJ intelligently; mixing 100 Club and Stafford big oldies in with the Torch, Wigan, Wheel, Yate etc sounds.

==

Was there a need for a 'live' act?? shud be a cracker anyway.

defo coming to this tho ady..

Possibly a bit over the top, but it'll make it even more of an event particularly to the younger crowd who ain't seen anything like it in London before.

Edited by ady croasdell

Guest the major

Flirts are on about midnight but try and get there by 11 to make sure you get in and to build up nicely to the beautiful girls shimmying on that big stage.

Wel that's sealed the deal then; Posh Steve, Hunty and meself will be the ones at the front with the bigs eyes and dribbling tongues. :thumbsup:

You liccle minx wink.gif yes both me and Nige will down sarf for this one as I am spending some time in colywobbles before it , looking forward to seeing you mate I have got a few thumps to give you :unsure:

If you're in the R&B room and Nigel in the main Northern room, you could always arrange to meet up in the psychedelic room.

I've just been informed you can actually get individual Sunday night tickets in advance if you want to. I had thought Rob was only selling full Beat Bespoke weekend passes (this is all part of a massive mod weekend) but apparently not (thanks Paul).

They are on sale till 5pm Thursday night. 0207 323 7229 (office hours) or boxoffice@229thevenue.co.uk open 24 hours.

I'm still happy to put people on a guaranteed entry list if that's easier.

Cheers

Ady

I've just been informed you can actually get individual Sunday night tickets in advance if you want to. I had thought Rob was only selling full Beat Bespoke weekend passes (this is all part of a massive mod weekend) but apparently not (thanks Paul).

They are on sale till 5pm Thursday night. 0207 323 7229 (office hours) or boxoffice@229thevenue.co.uk open 24 hours.

I'm still happy to put people on a guaranteed entry list if that's easier.

Cheers

Ady

Does this mean the tickets for the All-Nighter are more or less than £15 for the night? there are about 15 of us so far, by the way.

Does this mean the tickets for the All-Nighter are more or less than £15 for the night? there are about 15 of us so far, by the way.

I think they're the same but there's probably a booking fee, I'm just checking and hoping to get better details, I had trouble finding what to do with the link.

Ady

I think they're the same but there's probably a booking fee, I'm just checking and hoping to get better details, I had trouble finding what to do with the link.

Ady

What is the capacity ...there is not a chance we will come all that way and not be able to buy a ticket is there ? can we reserve two tickets ? I am a bit far :(Manchester ) to pop and just buy them now.

What is the capacity ...there is not a chance we will come all that way and not be able to buy a ticket is there ? can we reserve two tickets ? I am a bit far :(Manchester ) to pop and just buy them now.

Two reserved for you Carms, the three rooms hold close to a thousand, you're safe.

Really looking forward to this. Legging it down with the Right Honourable Roger Banks and Lady Jennifer Banks :D .Last time we went just got blown away with the crowd and atmosphere..superb place, cant wait

Ps, Oi! Mrs Banks wheres the Flirty Fanny gone :D:D

Guest Mrs Simsy

Great Portland Street's gonna take a bashing this weekend!

How does it work with the mod weekender? Isn't that & Crossfire in the same place or am i confused? :yes:

Guest Matt Male

Looking forward to this thumbsup.gif Not been to London for a while. The Nuneaton crowd will be in attendance. Also gets me away from my visiting mother-in-law... :thumbup:

Guest Mrs Simsy

It's part of the mod weekend but I'm guessing most of those will be in the R&B and psych rooms.

That psych room amazes me. Could people watch in there all night! :yes:

Looking forward to this thumbsup.gif Not been to London for a while. The Nuneaton crowd will be in attendance. Also gets me away from my visiting mother-in-law... :boxing:

Be nice to see you daaaarn saaaaarf! We'll be there in fine fettle after starting the weekend at Rugby! :thumbup:

Ill be coming along with a motley crew of scally's,supposed to be meeting in the pub opposite "The Green Man" according to Chadders and co.

Toby

Guest the major

That psych room amazes me. Could people watch in there all night! :ohmy:

Be nice to see you daaaarn saaaaarf! We'll be there in fine fettle after starting the weekend at Rugby! thumbup.gif

You'll only be let in if you take more flattering photos!!

Guest andyrattigan

Im getting me dancing shoes ready for this. Ive had a tough few months and will be good to hit a dancefloor for some Northern Soul relief.

Guest Mrs Simsy

You'll only be let in if you take more flattering photos!!

I'm sorry, if you can't arrange your features to look flattering when i'm taking a photo well that's your problem & not mine.... :lol::lol:

Mark, yes you will need your cool.gif for the pysch room! :lol:

Guest soulmanherts

Ill be coming along with a motley crew of scally's,supposed to be meeting in the pub opposite "The Green Man" according to Chadders and co.

Toby

YEP BE IN THE GREEN MAN FROM ABOUT 8PM WHO UP FOR A FEW BEERS BEFORE HIC !!!! :thumbsup:

Dear Mr.Croasdell its been a long time since I've seen you in the flesh,3 hypothetical questions,1st. Is there any reason why Ian's not posting about Crossfire, is he banned again? 2nd. Is he doing a 1 hour spot or more? ,3rd.Is he up for the 100 club this year? You've got plenty of time to tell me,see you there with a car load,have a nice easter Ady and family.

Cheers Billy.

Edited by billywhizz
Guest the major

I'm sorry, if you can't arrange your features to look flattering when i'm taking a photo well that's your problem & not mine.... :lol::shades:

Mark, yes you will need your cool.gif for the pysch room! :lol:

Well that's alright - someone usually is keen to alter my features by the end of a night ....

Look forward to sumbling across you both on Sunday/Monday

Source Advert