Little Anthony Refund

Just noticed it's Tracy's birthday today.

Maybe she will use her birthday money to pay off some debts :P

I aint been sent me invite in the post yet Joan to the party, think its about as invisible as the bloody cheque is when it hits their bank. :lol:

Edited by sister dawn
Social source share

I aint been sent me invite in the post yet Joan to the party, think its about as invisible as the bloody cheque is when it hits their bank. :lol:

Has anyone got anything back ?

Malc Burton

Social source share

A few have, but the majority haven't, being sent cheques that have subsequently bounced is not a good sign

Im waiting for them to go for bankruptcy :thumbup:

Jo

You should all get together and go to the local Trading Standards - they will definitely act on your behalf

Social source share

Today i recieved another cheque from Mrs husbands, with a letter saying they are paying refunds from their own pocket :lol:

Its our money thats in their pocket isn't it ? :thumbup:

I paid charges to my bank for the bounced cheque last time, but im giving it a go, but Mrs husbands you still owe me £12 for those charges

or are you expecting me to pay them ?

I will let you know if cheque clears in 7 days time

Jo

Social source share

The letter gets worse...apparently ..

They did not contemplate the negative vibes,and constant interference of the other parties who were unhappy with what they almost achieved

they say and i qoute

' we do however aim to find the root source of all instigators and deal with them accordingly '

You have to laugh don't you :yes:

The cheque will surfice, lost interest in explanations, apologese, blame, etc too late

Im still reeling from the line in the letter

'we are thus dealing with the last few refunds out of our own pocket ' what planet are these two on ? :yes:

Its your pocket my money went into !!

Edited by joto
Social source share

Guest cocopachino

Today i recieved another cheque from Mrs husbands, with a letter saying they are paying refunds from their own pocket g.gif

Its our money thats in their pocket isn't it ? wicked.gif

I paid charges to my bank for the bounced cheque last time, but im giving it a go, but Mrs husbands you still owe me £12 for those charges

or are you expecting me to pay them ?

I will let you know if cheque clears in 7 days time

Jo

I also recieved the same letter by the looks of things - I didn't get a cheque enclosed though.... I got an SAE asking me to return the bounced cheque.....

Anyone else????

Can anyone supply me with a contact telephone number please?

Edited by cocopachino
Social source share

' we do however aim to find the root source of all instigators and deal with them accordingly '

You have to laugh don't you :D

ID BE HAPPY TO SPEAK TO THESE FRAUDSTERS

NO CONTRACT SIGNED NO MONEY HENCE NO GROUP SIMPLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wanker:

Social source share

Guest cocopachino

Put a stop on them :yes:

its free, takes 10secs and causes people no bother, just themselves

Absolutely!

And furthermore they can check from bank statements to see whats cleared and what hasn't....

Social source share

Jeez.....is this the longest running thread on here?sleep3.gif

I am sure you wouldn't find it boring if it was someone you paid money to for a record :yes:

How bad is it that they still haven't sorted people with refunds months after they so keenly took their money?

Shocking behaviour!

Social source share

I am sure you wouldn't find it boring if it was someone you paid money to for a record whistling.gif

How bad is it that they still haven't sorted people with refunds months after they so keenly took their money?

Shocking behaviour!

how do u know i havent whistling.gif

Social source share

how do u know i havent whistling.gif

What are you saying then?

Just because this thread has been going on for a bit, then it is boring?

I wasn't aware there was a time limit on how long you can voice your anger at being ripped off!

If you find it so boring stop reading it. Simples :yes:

Social source share

What are you saying then?

Just because this thread has been going on for a bit, then it is boring?

I wasn't aware there was a time limit on how long you can voice your anger at being ripped off!

If you find it so boring stop reading it. Simples thumbsup.gif

take a chillpill, but yep it issleep3.gif boring

Social source share

I'm chilled fella!

Reading something you find boring? What's all that about :laugh:

read the first three got the gist fellaette - think that was enough, wish i cud afford to pay everyone if it closed this post off :yes:

Social source share

It may be boring to one person 'grant' but 16,000 other people are rivited :thumbsup:

Don't think you have been affected as you've not mentioned it before, as Joan says, don't read it, leave it to interested parties

Jo

Social source share

Guest proudlove

It may be boring to one person 'grant' but 16,000 other people are rivited thumbsup.gif

Don't think you have been affected as you've not mentioned it before, as Joan says, don't read it, leave it to interested parties

Jo

I'm an interested party in that I can't stand people being ripped off,but has nobody been round to ask them face to face what the f%cks going on,I know I would if it was my money???????

Social source share

I'm an interested party in that I can't stand people being ripped off,but has nobody been round to ask them face to face what the f%cks going on,I know I would if it was my money???????

In all honesty No, i haven't... i live in Looe , Cornwall so its a long journey and it would cost a bit, i would love to see them both though

if anybody lives closer and would like to do it for us, please do

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

I started so i'll finish, after bouncing cheques and all i finally got paid had to do the online moneyclaim to get it though !!

Neil

message to the two members who are involved with refunds

have pm'd you asking to post up a current status report

asking you again

Social source share

I started so i'll finish, after bouncing cheques and all i finally got paid had to do the online moneyclaim to get it though !!

Neil

what is that through Neil? paypal?

steve

Social source share

Neil

what is that through Neil? paypal?

steve

You can send them a court letter do it on line to get your money, at www.moneyclaim.gov.uk/

Neil

Edited by Neil G
Social source share

Instigators will be dealt with!!!???, thats a larf, id like to see them deal with 17,000and more angry soulies, actually id buy a ticket for that, trading standards should be envolved, they advertised something, took money and didnt produce the goods, thats fraud, my friend bought a horse, private dealer, horse was crap, trading standards got her money back, this should be classed as a crime, theyve kepy money that isnt rightfully theirs, thats stealing in my book!boxing.gif

Social source share

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Sharon Mckinstry

has this been resolved yet

any member not been refunded ?yeah me not heard a word from them given up on it not worth the hassle what goes around comes around

Social source share

I am appalled that people still haven't been refunded while these two are allegedly still out spending up. It's so weird that some people have been refunded but others haven't. Not a good look. Perhaps this thread needs to be deaded so that it all gets brushed under the carpet, forgotten about, taints Soul Source no longer & aids the perpetrators in a successful getaway whistling.gif

Social source share