• Replies 115
  • Views 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Mark,

If I`m off work I`ll be there...just need to work out the date. Will get back to you asap.

Chris.

ps. If i am there can i be as far away from Mace as possible...had my fill of him over the last few days!

You dirty liar, you couldn't keep away from me.......Lew Stanley even mentioned that he thought you had a 'thing' for me :thumbsup:

Social source share

Mark,

If I`m off work I`ll be there...just need to work out the date. Will get back to you asap.

Chris.

ps. If i am there can i be as far away from Mace as possible...had my fill of him over the last few days!

No worries Chris, Mace, Des and Johnny Beggs will be situated in the middle of the pitch mate lol

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

Taking shape now, flyers and posters will be ready this weekend, any dealers interested in booking a table who have not already been in touch please PM or email bicknellmark@aol.com with full details, name, address and contact details and I will get a table booking form and full details off to you.

Regards - Mark 'Come On You Blue Boys' Bicknell.

Social source share

Guest sharmo 1

Great Mark I'm looking forward to this is Andy Dyson selling any of His under the counter gentlemans mag's? All the best Simon.

Social source share

Record dealer booking forms are now ready, Simon Hunt, Joe Dutton and Mace yours went out in the post this afternoon, Chalky and Geoff Claxton need your contact details and Mr Dyson's so will get those out to you as soon as you contact me with details, address etc. anyone else who wants to book a table please get in contact and I will send details and booking form out to you.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

Only just spotted the thread, sorry!

Sounds great and looks similar to the one Roger Banks did last year (but closer :hatsoff2: ) and i really enjoyed that one, so count me in!

Cheers

Steve

Will be good to see you Steve, perfect way to spend a nice summers day, few beers, good company and so quality tuneage to look through, let me know ASAP if you want a table space.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

Several record dealers have already booked and reserved tables for this event, anyone else interested please get in contact with me and I will send booking information, bicknellmark@aol.com or via PM here.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Will be in attendance Mark, maybe with a small trades box, but definitely as a punter.....:huh:

Social source share

Booking form now ready which I'm happy to send or you can print one off here and send it to me with table reservstion deposit or full payment. Full details now on it's own Events page on Facebook, please feel free to share event and spread the word with friends on Facebook.

Regards - Mark Bicknell

Hyde_Record_Fair_Booking_Form.pdf

Edited by Mark Bicknell
Social source share

is this going to carry on into a soul evening as first muted ?

kev

We could do that yes more the case of playing it by ear but I see no reason why not once some of the record dealers shut up shop, we will have the sound system set up anyway, leave it with me and let's see how the day pans out first, will let everyone know well in advance if we go on after the fair finishes.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Record dealers already booked so far include -

Joe Dutton

Mace

Des Parker

Johnny Beggs

Geoff Claxton

Mark Speakman And Chico

John Manship

Steve Plumb

Andy Dyson

Still plenty of space avaiable so please get in touch as soon as possible, anyone wishing to help promote this I will gladly send some flyers on request again please get in touch.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Edited by Mark Bicknell
Social source share

depends how deep you dig, how ncheeky you are and how good at hagglin you are :lol: looking forward to it :yes:

Des is always really reasonable - as I'm sure the others can be if pushed hard enough :thumbsup:

Thought I would mention that this is on the same day as Burnley so all you guys and gals can get a days worth of digging in before heading over to the allnighter. Can think of worse ways to spend a day / night :lol:

Social source share

Des is always really reasonable - as I'm sure the others can be if pushed hard enough :lol:

Thought I would mention that this is on the same day as Burnley so all you guys and gals can get a days worth of digging in before heading over to the allnighter. Can think of worse ways to spend a day / night :lol:

Sounds like a plan Joan lol, we will be offering some nice food at the event, Bacon Butties etc. in the morning and Burgers, Hot Dogs and so on allday, Ed Battin is putting in a sound system so dealers/sellers can play their sales stuff so we have everything covered.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

]

Got the PM Mark, happy to put flyers out for you at our's and wherever else we wander. A few of us will be down on the the day, hope to drag a few back to the Greatstone later that night. Sounds like a great day and night in the making.

Good luck

Tony

Edited by Tony Jackson
Social source share

Des is always really reasonable - as I'm sure the others can be if pushed hard enough :yes:

Thought I would mention that this is on the same day as Burnley so all you guys and gals can get a days worth of digging in before heading over to the allnighter. Can think of worse ways to spend a day / night :thumbsup:

That is indeed the plan Joan......A long day and night planned :yes: :yes:

Social source share

Guest TrimmTrab

Would have loved to have gone, I like going to Manchester. Could have sent the misses off to buy shoes or whatever and spent a day rummaging through record boxes. Its my mate's 40th on that day however so I cant.

Social source share

Mark,

I'm gonna be there, with a table and some vinyl. I'd really like to buy/trade stuff as well. So if anyone attending has any of the following I will trade for rare Northern soul.

Ska / Reggae, Prog Rock albums, 60s beat or psyche, 60s USA garage, rare soul / jazz lps etc etc in fact anything interesting like 60s posters, flyers, music sheets, artist 10 by 8's, early BLues & Soul / Home Of The BLues mags etc. I'll be more than happy to take and give generous "table credit" or "website credit" just looking to broaden our stock base really. Interesting stuff other than NOrthern Soul with nice clean vinyl and label condition is what i'm looking for - if anyone has any and like trading, come see me.

John

Social source share

Mark,

I'm gonna be there, with a table and some vinyl. I'd really like to buy/trade stuff as well. So if anyone attending has any of the following I will trade for rare Northern soul.

Ska / Reggae, Prog Rock albums, 60s beat or psyche, 60s USA garage, rare soul / jazz lps etc etc in fact anything interesting like 60s posters, flyers, music sheets, artist 10 by 8's, early BLues & Soul / Home Of The BLues mags etc. I'll be more than happy to take and give generous "table credit" or "website credit" just looking to broaden our stock base really. Interesting stuff other than NOrthern Soul with nice clean vinyl and label condition is what i'm looking for - if anyone has any and like trading, come see me.

John

Start digging people Mr Manship is on a mission lol thanks will certainly help the day go with a swing.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share