Please Say It Isn't So!?

Paul-s

I think most people will agree that no matter how much we differ, you commenting on my partner and what she can expect is well out of order but then obviously you are very annoyed behind the cocky comments...I wont descend to that level...A soul quiz and Northern Soul achievements? Do me a favour! Can you not see how juvenile that sounds? What because somebody criticises your product and your marketing you respond to that? Best you go and work on your next eulogy for 'The Snake' if that's all you can offer... :hatsoff2:

I have absolutely no idea what you're trying to achieve by baiting Kev Roberts Rich. Talk about pointless.

Social source share

I have absolutely no idea what you're trying to achieve by baiting Kev Roberts Rich. Talk about pointless.

And I've got absolutely no idea what you are talking about, i simply gave him my honest opinion that's all....He is big enough to defend himself I would have thought PETE....As for 'baiting' I think if you were being really honest, that's when you resort to making comments which include references to somebody's Mrs or partner...You'd agree on that would you not?.... :hatsoff2:

Social source share

And I've got absolutely no idea what you are talking about, i simply gave him my honest opinion that's all....He is big enough to defend himself I would have thought PETE....As for 'baiting' I think if you were being really honest, that's when you resort to making comments which include references to somebody's Mrs or partner...You'd agree on that would you not?.... :hatsoff2:

I'm not defending him, I"m trying to find out why you've taken it upon yourself to attack him that's all. "your partner is waiting for the usual 5,000 word sermon before bedtime!", hardly 'baiting' is it, I doubt if I'd have even noticed it if said to me.

Social source share

Wish I was going to Barcelona - Beautiful city and Edu organises a great weekender with a very appreciative audience - I dearly would love to DJ there again!

the ex brazilian footballer?

atb moldie

Social source share

I must say there seems to be a lot of tension on this forum. Remember people that's how wars start. Lets just all go to where we like to go and just get on with it there are people on the scene who we all love and hate but what can you do. Life is really to short

peace and love

343.jpg

Edited by Guest
Social source share

Just listen to yer fooking selfs eh?....ego..ego ego..thou is more souliier than thou..without knowing or giving a fook about the history ...but hey?...folk enjoying..not to others tastes..but it is all about who is right...forcing their point of view..only for someone holier to disagree....at our age...are we really bothered about Cool?....that is something we did back in the day..it is all about enjoying...in which ever way we see fit...cos tomorra ..we could be dead..then ...will all this .,..really matter????....egos egos egos....but there again ..what the fook do i and others know :g: ..ha ha haaaa.,....Delxxxxx

• Helpful 2
Social source share

Guest gordon russell

And please, after 40 years on the scene, I can do without it!

Well in 40 years of going all over the place.......err never seen you out and about anywhere......f**k me you can,t even stay at your own nighter much past 1.O,Clock.....surely it can,t be that bad :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest gordon russell

Terry-Why don't you say that to some of the DJs we hire such as Butch, Mick H, Andy Dyson......then standby for the rippling laughter.

I don't ever remember you at the Torch(1972) or anywhere else. Mind you don't you keep away from busy venues?

do you not....well l was there ...on quite a few occasions even saw major lance live. as for andy and butch not sure which SAY you are talking about but if it,s going home early well can,t blame em for that if it,s why do they bother djing for someone who couldn,t give a fig about what they play.....spoke of it to em...face ta face

p.s chalky says l must post this on this thread.......northern soul achievments DOING THE HOKEY COKEY to darrell banks at blackpool.........gotta be up there :thumbup: :thumbup:

the torch 1972....now.2007ish.........what about the bit between?

Edited by gordon russell
Social source share

Guest Glawster

Very one sided Mike - certain posts are being warned off for slagging postees off yet others escape! Bit on sided in my opinion - oops off topic!!! - Hunstanton wasnt full of stiffs by the way!!! Oh well Weston and Oxford to look forward to this weekend

Social source share

I've just caught up with this and can't believe some of what i've read. Think it might be an idea for all to drop the personal stuff, think it might be an idea for all to move on, accept there are different elements to the scene and people into it for different reasons, some of it might not be to everyones taste but there are venues to suit everyones taste, just go out where you wanna go and do what you wanna do and enjoy it while you can.

Well said. Life's too short.

• Helpful 2
Social source share

Guest mellytee

Everyone entitled to their opinion and to make the choices where they go; like a healthy debate but not bitching and sniping one liners. Pathetic. IMO!!

Social source share

Guest Glawster

Everyone entitled to their opinion and to make the choices where they go; like a healthy debate but not bitching and sniping one liners. Pathetic. IMO!!

See ya Saturday!

Social source share

My god - can't believe I've sat n read this whole thread!!!!!!!!!!!

Why why why? Dunno cos it is boring, been done b4 many times

Sorry but I mistakenly thought we (soul folk/people/fans etc etc etc) were better than this.

What a waste of an hour - go where you wanna go, I fought for your freedom so damn well use it!!!!

Social source share