Christmas Greetings - Saves On Stamps - Say Hi This Christmas Here On Soul Source

Happy Christmas to all soul source members including;

ady croasdell

alison

Andy BB

baudrillard

Baz

billytheboot

billywhizz

boots

chalky

consdad

Dan

Dave

Dave Abbott

Dave Rimmer

Dayo

Frenchsoulmiss

garv

Gary

geordiejohnson

glyn-w

Godzilla

in town Mikey

Jamie

Janine

jazzyjas

Jerry Hipkiss

Johnny One Trout

jonbuck

Karen Heath

karenb

karenbed

KarenC

ken

Kev Roberts

Kirsty

Kolla

little-stevie

Mandy

mattbolton

micksmith

miff

mike-

Mr Bridger

NCSoul

Nickg

nomorefatbirds

P5OULH

petebangor

Pete-S

pikeys dog

rachel

Rbman

remus

Rowly

ShaneH

Simon T

Sister Dawn

Soulsmith

Soultown andy

SteveM

stevieb

Stuart T

SueBuck

Supercorsa

Tedsoul

the gasher

The Rover Dog

TheBigO

Tony Smith

trevski

Trifle

vaultofsouler

VicG

vinylvixen

Winnie :-)

woolie mark

And a happy new year ... biggrin.gif

Why thank you young sir and everyone on soul source Happy christmas and a very happy new year keep on keeping on.

Billy

Social source share

• Replies 98
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Happy Christmas to everyone I know & those that I don't ! Big thanks to everyone who helped with or attended Soul In The City & Solid Hit Soul & new venue permitting hope to see you all back in 2006

Finally Happy Christmas & big thanks to Mike for this invaluable site

Cheers Everyone ph34r.gifbeer.gif

Dave G

Social source share

I want to say special Happy Christmas' to the following:

Lindsay ::: for being my soul-mate for the past 7 years! Without you, I would never have enjoyed the scene more than I have.

Dave Abbott ::: for being a very very funny guy with a brilliant soul collection, and one that has lit many a soul night I have attended without being arrogant - a lovely man indeed. Hopefully our paths will cross again.

Steve and Carole Csordas ::: for having a wonderful record collection - for entertaining me over the years and for putting me up at your house on numerous occasions (this obviously goes out to Carol as well!) Just remember, my Friendy was better than your Fendi!

Jo Wallace ::: for being you - you're a wonderful person, funny, witty, clever, interesting and just plain lovely whistling.gif

Mark Bicknell ::: for being a great guy, lovely to know, normal and down to earth and positive!

Molly and Tracey ::: two great individuals that I love a lot. Genuine and warm - miss you guys.

Ady Croasdell ::: Without you my life would not have taken the turn it did. It was your fault alone that threw me headfirst into northern soul after my inaugural visit to Cleethorpes. You are so humble in what you do and although it might not be apparent, I am sure I speak for everyone in saying that, we are VERY appreciative of what you do for all of us.

Without wishing to leave anyone out, the above are probably the most figurative in what has developed my love of soul over the last 7 years or so. There are loads more I would line up and snog... Ady, Mia, Dave Rivers, Dave Rimmer, Moldy, Spanner, Phil Raines, Ginger, my darling Cris and Pierre, Roxy Threads, Back Door Kenny, Winston at the Dome, David Flynne (miss you loads), Trickster....... god, I'm getting boring now right :thumbup:

Anyway, to all those that have touched my soul and moulded my soul, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. It has been a roller-coaster of a ride and I would go round and round and round indefinitely!

HAPPY CHRISTMAS SOUL SOURCE AND A VERY PROSPEROUS AND HEALTHY 2006.

Social source share

whistling.gif Think you can tell which one of us is the quiet one mate ...love ya xxx

LOL... I'm even louder now.. Dan just gave me my xmas pressie early.. i got me a wide screen lap top :thumbup: YEEHAAAAA - that means instant soul night reviews, music, movies, our photos coz I got a special drive thingie :unsure: LOL

Social source share

Guest Warmnjuicy

To those I know - (and those I don't !)

Merryfuckinchristmasandahappynewyear! :D

See you in 2006! :D

I was gonna say that with a picture of my bare ARSE, but have been told that I give out the wrong impression when I do things like that! pmsl - (why is that?) I thought I was the only grumpygroo when it came to merry kissmyarse!

HAVE A GOOD NEW YEAR EVERYONE - HOPE ALL YOUR DREAMS, WISHES, ASPIRATIONS COME TRUE IN 2006 AND BEYOND :D

Social source share

Well it's Christmas Eve, i've been up since 8am, sprouts,sweed,parsnips,spuds prepared, turkey cooking as i type this always cook the day before it carves better...lol, ham cooking too, my son has gone to Saturday Socer, presents wrapped and a date with King Kong at 1pm to look forward to at the pictures....perfect just perfect, just to add have a great time, eat and drink loads and have a brilliant time, stay soulful and enjoy!

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

PS, Don't forget THE SOUL SHACK CHRISTMAS DAY - SOLAR RADIO CHANNEL 879 SKY DIGITAL www.solarradio.com 8pm - 10pm UK Time - 9pm - 11pm Central Europe - Happy Christmas.

Social source share

Baking my mince pies and sausage rolls as we speak, flour on the keyboard looks quite festive :yes::) Coffee beans ground and smells lovely, daughter is sleeping in this morning as she obviously is intent on doing the "checking the stocking" thing in the early hours of the morning. Turkey is "well chilled" in the fridge and playing some festive motown think I'm gonna have to go for some Phil Spector sounds in a minute though :)

Social source share

Well it's Christmas Eve, i've been up since 8am, sprouts,sweed,parsnips,spuds prepared, turkey cooking as i type this always cook the day before it carves better...lol, ham cooking too, my son has gone to Saturday Socer, presents wrapped and a date with King Kong at 1pm to look forward to at the pictures....perfect just perfect, just to add have a great time, eat and drink loads and have a brilliant time, stay soulful and enjoy!

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

PS, Don't forget THE SOUL SHACK CHRISTMAS DAY - SOLAR RADIO CHANNEL 879 SKY DIGITAL www.solarradio.com 8pm - 10pm UK Time - 9pm - 11pm Central Europe - Happy Christmas.

And whats my "big sis" Jacqui doing? Hope you've got her a fab present! Merry Christmas to you both

with love Kirsty and Michael xx

Social source share

Merry Xmas to the peeps on here who actually know me i.e

PeterPX and Karen

Andy Mc see you at middleton M8

Ken oi oi fella(Y)

Karen (K)

Chris Waterman and his lovely wife Marcelle

Miss P and Ted :sleep3:

and anyone ive forgotten (oops)

See you all in the new year.

Social source share

I thought it would be a nice to idea to start a thread so we can all send Christmas messages and best wishes to friends on the scene, saves on stamps at least...lol

merry christmas and a happy soulful new year to all soul source members.

benny

Social source share

Just got back from the pup having a normal christmas (no soul by order from the wife & kids) wishing you all the best for next year, Love Peace and Happiness to everyone :sleep3:tongue.giflaugh.gif

Social source share

laugh.gif:P ABSOLUTLEY F''''N HILARIOUS MATE :P

Hi mate

Can you see the well known dj under the hat :sleep3:huh.gif ...It made me cry with laughter..These blokes are in the main square in every city and the first thing tourists see when they get off the bus,train..God bless the men on the streets,they are real characters..

All the best to all you tramps out there...

Social source share

LOVE & BEST WISHES TO EVERYONE THIS CHRISTMAS !!!

This is the first Christmas in 10 years ive not had to work so i,m gonna

throw quite a few Buddys & Malt Whiskys down throughout the day :sleep3:

LOVE, PEACE & HAPPINESS

Ian Cunliffe

Hi Ian,retired from being Santa then laugh.giftongue.gif ! ATB Steve Z
Social source share

Where did that go?? Can't believe it's Christmas Eve already! Hope you all get what you want and not too many socks :thumbsup:

All the best, Reg and poorly :thumbsup: Rich xx

See ya at the Orwell on 27th or Greatstone NYE :thumbsup:

hope you had a good 'un x
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert