Gods Gift To Woman

boba

Excellent!

A query though.I am sure i read somewhere that the two 45,s were different groups?

Tricky

haha, you might have read it when I posted. but i was wrong, the two 45s, despite being many years apart, and one on a nola label and one on a jersey label, are both the same texas group

Social source share

Guest Bearsy

I was searching for audio to one of their songs and found this live footage of them doing a NEW song that not only sounds better than their two 45s but they're doing it live, are incredible singers, and have incredible choreography

yep that is quality sheer quality

Social source share

Fantastic!! I spend a lot of time away from the soul scene these days, with non soul friends who are well into music but something like this would be met with almost derision from them, whereas for me every hair on my body stands up and i get the cold shivers. Isn't it funny how music can get you like that, but to other people who don't know soul, it is meaningless. Something about group harmony soul and sweet soul that get to my very core.

Jordi

jordi lad,

you cannot be serious?....HOW can you possibly....SPEND TIME AWAY from the scene?..come on guy, outside of reality ( the scene ) the world is totally alien, corrupt of talent musically and so claustophobically boring...you're a top bloke, why dont you influence the people around you, turn their heads...perhaps if they look up to you, they might surprise you and actually get a kick out of the music you introduce them to....and in turn you can show them this.....anyway, get yourself back on track, smart bloke,...you're far too level headed to be part-timin'.

Social source share

Guest Droylsdonian

Why have they not been booked for The Willows @ Xmas?

OK - so it's closed - but so was that bus depot in Leeds :ohmy:

Social source share

Guest stonedsoul

recently watched this on youtube and was wondering if it was the same group, pretty cool even though it kind of has a 90's vibe to it

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!