gogs

Blanch Carter "halos are for angels" question

OK i have a copy that i have always regarded as a boot, it matches the picture in JM's 5th guide, But it is way too supple to be styrene and does appear to have a molded over label, as i have tried to catch this with my nail but have found it impossible. Dead wax actually looks stamped in !!.  At 8 o'clock i have an MR stamp, at 7 o,clock i have triangle 100251 Also a  long mark between 10 o,clock back to 9 o'clock that i cannot read (mono side). Stereo side has  7 o'clock MR stamp, 6 o'clock triangle 100251 , but at 10 o'clock it has the name "keith" scratched in.

Help please. (i have always thought of this as a boot so you can't let me down lol)

These are the markings in the run out for the original promo (stereo side) -

4 o'clock - F/W

5 o'clock - 1A (in a circle)

6 o'clock - GSF 1075 Stereo

Always assumed mine to be a boot, it's styrene but the markings are different from the above

got the MR in a circle , triangle 100851 and 6881s1075, presumably a later boot  ?

according to JM's guide originals are on vinyl, and styrene copies are boots.

Fair enough, always thought it was..

Then again i am sure that my copy is vinyl, I do have records on styrene, This copy is very flexible and does have a moulded over label, I bow to my pal Pete Smith's Knowledge (he honestly does know a lot more than me) saying that it is a boot (as i always suspected so). But anomalies do occur (not in my case, but you never know). What's the old saying? ah yes  "it's a boot until proven otherwise". 

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.