• Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

looking forward to this one :huh:

mandy, add my donation of 10 cheapo 45s to the list of raffle prizes :D

Shane

Nice one Shane, is lizzie coming along with you? Hope you've got a room with out a openable window this time :D:D

Nice one Shane, is lizzie coming along with you? Hope you've got a room with out a openable window this time :D:D

yeah we are both coming along with paul and phil.

window? are you referring to brett shouting obscenities at passers by from the hotel room at the last charity do? :D

Shane

window? are you referring to brett shouting obscenities at passers by from the hotel room at the last charity do? :D

Shane

I seem to remeber you having as much a part in the whole thing as Brett so dont blame him :D

can I just confirm that one of the tickets for the Velvelettes in P'boro has been donated by Soul Source's BAZ the other by me to make a pair up so to speak.

Well done Baz :D

A big thanks to Paul and Baz for the Velvettes tickets - great prize and also to Shane for the 45s. I'm still taking stock of what I'm missing yet but hopefully be able to post up by Wednesday what prizes we have ... I'm a bit disorganised on this one as promoters haven't got back to me with prize ticket dates etc .... SO PLEASE CAN ALL PROMOTERS CONTACT ME ASAP. I have sent out PMs :D

Going to be a great day this .. hopefully we'll make loads more money for our Gambian friends. As Lagerlout says though we need some good ideas on what to spend the money on ... what about school uniforms/shoes for the kids? Or is there something more deserving needs doing in the school ... keep the ideas coming.

2 questions:

1) Baz,Sir Bond, would a drawn on tash get me in?

(as mere punter not honourable d.j type) & '

2) (Please forgive if these already posted as only read part of thread) Any chance of d'j times as could only do a few hours & wanna make sure I dont miss certain peeeps playin a bit of R n B if poss!

Gaily x

That's a good enough excuse for me to play a bit of R&B then... cheers Gail! :D:D

Guest lagerlout

Looking forward to catching up with you too pete, it's been a while...... Are you going to watch the stafford match on saturday afternoon ?

i will hopefully be watching leeds 1st team ( stafford rangers ) and giving them my full support as they are giving the gambian soul club there support with the room. come on the rangers,...

i will hopefully be watching leeds 1st team ( stafford rangers ) and giving them my full support as they are giving the gambian soul club there support with the room. come on the rangers,...

Doing a bit of scouting for the Lilly wight's eh Pete, take some signing on forms with you.... thumbsup.gif

Just going to sort out accomo for Dave Woolley and me self, where is the majority booked into? did a search and travel lodge only threw one on the M6?

Hi Baz

It is The Premier Travel inn, Hurricane Close, Stafford North. This is the closest (according to Mandy). 48.00 for a room (if they have any left). Phone number 0870 2428000 if you need it.

kirstyx

I just booked in Baz, so unless I got last room... :thumbsup: you should be OK. Has Mr Dog been mandated yet on his set, or is he going ATB?

Are you coming with me & Sarah, Richard?

Kx

The Gambian Soul Project are pleased to announce it's second all dayer ... hopefully to be as good as the first one :thumbsup:

Saturday 11th November '06

1pm until 1am

Just £5 admission - not bad for 12 hours of non-stop entertainment!!!

Raffle and hopefully an auction on the day!!

Stafford Rangers Football Club, Astonfields/Marston Road, Stafford

(approx 3 minutes from Junction 14 of the M6, two travel lodges just off Jct 14 for overnight guests!)

We are looking for anyone who would like to contribute at least half an hour's worth of DJing for the charity dayer. The last dayer in February had an absolutely cracking line up and we're hoping to get as good this time. If you would like to DJ or contribute anything towards the raffle please PM myself or Lagerlout. We raised the fantastic sum of just over £500 last time and would love to do the same so the children can all have a christmas present each this year :thumbsup:

Any suggestions for raising more money etc would be greatly appreciated.

Details of accommodation and directions at a later date.

Thanks

Mandy, Pete & Jules

Gambian Soul

Hi Mandy gonna be good I'm sure :lol:

Please Pm your address again..misplaced it :(

If Shane can send some tunes along then so can I.... :lol:

Have a great time for a truly worthy cause. PEOPLE . ATB Steve

If Shane can send some tunes along then so can I.... :(

Have a great time for a truly worthy cause. PEOPLE . ATB Steve

Nice one Steve :thumbsup: will be a couple of soul packs from me as well.

Kirsty thanks, but they are both fully booked now (left everything till the last min again including the CD's and my burner has gone on the brink :angry: )

Any one got mandys number they can PM me? need to speak to her asap, i've lost her number somewhere TIA :thumbsup:

Nice one Steve :thumbsup: will be a couple of soul packs from me as well.

Kirsty thanks, but they are both fully booked now (left everything till the last min again including the CD's and my burner has gone on the brink :angry: )

Any one got mandys number they can PM me? need to speak to her asap, i've lost her number somewhere TIA :thumbsup:

I'll go & get her number & pm you it. Maybe you could share with Richard, I assume there is only him in the room. Just a thought.

Not sure yet Kirsty might be three of us deffo two of us will sort out a B&B near buy, i noticed mandy is online and using the PM fecillity she might be listing a few places for me to stop.............either that or she's gonna give me a right b****king :thumbsup:

BAZ HAVE YOU GOT THE CDs SORTED? CARL

Yep i've got teams of copiers working on them :lol: me CD burner is knackered at home so somne are getting done at work, some to me bro, some to a few other friends ect......got to get 100 done for Sat, and all my files are on my comp for my CD so got to email every single one to my work computer ph34r.gif:lol: typical of me left it all to the last minuite again :lol:

Not as mad as you though ..........

Is the music stopping for the raffle Mandy, or will it be drawn at the back of the room while the music continues, maybe a board with all the numbers written on would be an idea. Sometimes think having a break in the music, especially when the dancefloor is getting going isn't always a good thing.

Just a suggestion of course........

Is the music stopping for the raffle Mandy, or will it be drawn at the back of the room while the music continues, maybe a board with all the numbers written on would be an idea. Sometimes think having a break in the music, especially when the dancefloor is getting going isn't always a good thing.

Just a suggestion of course........

Hi John, you're a star - I was wondering how to do it and I think that'll just do nicely, cheers :thumbsup: At the last dayer it was a bit of a nuisance having to stop and do the draw etc and we didn't get any names for the event tickets etc :shades:

Anyway, here's just a taster of some of the prizes:-

2 tickets for 100 club - (except for the anniversary)

2 tickets for Middleton Niter on 29th December 06

2 tickets for Burstlem Niter on 25th November 06

2 tickets for the Orwell Night

2 tickets for Bidds Niter on 23rd December 06

2 tickets for Stafford 3Bs soul club

4 tickets for Greatstone (except New Year's Eve)

2 tickets for Winsford Niter

2 tickets for Three Greyhounds Soul night

2 tickets for Rugby Soul Club Anniversary - 10th February 07

Various packs of 45s from Shane, Bearsoul and StevieZ

Bottles of Wine and champage

Chocolates

Watch

Outdoor clock

LPs

Videos

DVDs

£25 boots voucher

Hopefully loads of tickets will be sold for the charity :(

Add to that two soul packs individualy worth up to £80 each from me, a packet of moustaches, and what ever else i find on my travels :thumbsup:

Getting really up for this now :(

Guest lagerlout

Add to that two soul packs individualy worth up to £80 each from me, a packet of moustaches, and what ever else i find on my travels :thumbsup:

Getting really up for this now :wicked:

cheers baz..

outstanding mate outstanding....

i think this is gonna be another great event...

Add to that two soul packs individualy worth up to £80 each from me, a packet of moustaches, and what ever else i find on my travels :wicked:

Getting really up for this now biggrin.gif

Have pm :thumbsup:

Andy has just kindly donated two tickets to the first allnighter in St Ives for 15years on the 27(th) of december

Oooh.. a niter on my birthday :wicked:

Really looking forward to helping Mandy, Lager & co raise obscene amounts of money for an unbelievably worthy cause...

Hope lots of soul sourcers will be making the trip to Stafford on Saturday..

I CAN'T WAIT!! :thumbsup:

Andy has just kindly donated two tickets to the first allnighter in St Ives for 15years on the 27(th) of december

Nice one Andy, Russ & Steve :thumbsup:

Baz , 28th December no one will be there on the 27th. had me checking the tickets for the wrong date for a minute :wicked:

Oooh.. a niter on my birthday :lol:

Really looking forward to helping Mandy, Lager & co raise obscene amounts of money for an unbelievably worthy cause...

Hope lots of soul sourcers will be making the trip to Stafford on Saturday..

I CAN'T WAIT!! :wicked:

Hiya Joanie, this is going to be bigger and better than Sleaford me thinks :lol: Are you bringing your snorkel :thumbsup: Can't wait to see you and my fave bloke thumbsup.gif

Hope to see lots more people off soul source there this time :lol:

Hiya Joanie, this is going to be bigger and better than Sleaford me thinks :yes:Are you bringing your snorkel :yes: Can't wait to see you and my fave bloke :yes:

Now there will be a sight to behold Joan with a snorkel and moustache on..........or upper appendage as she now informs me :yes:biggrin.gif

Just thought would let you all know, that I am deeply sorry that I have not been able to get involved with this event. Have a lot of personal and work related stuff to deal with at mo so even if I do get out of the house I am staying within the confines of La La Land or parent sitting in North Wales.

Hope everything goes well and you raise lots of lovely dosh for the project :thumbsup: .

Have a great time and hope to see some of you at Soul@TheAth in Bedford on the 24th (Guest DJ Arthur Fenn) or at the Charity Soul Nigth in Bedford on the 18th and you can tell me all about it.

Wishing you all luck, happiness and love - have a good one :thumbsup:beer.gif:P :dance: :dance:

QoFxx

Edited by chrissieo

Room booked, any one struggling this is about 5mins away from the do reasonable prices too :thumbsup:

Fairfield Guest House

70 Lichfield Rd

Stafford

Staffordshire

ST17 4LW

Tel: 01785 252854

Guest lagerlout

:yes:Hope lots of soul sourcers will be making the trip to Stafford on Saturday.. :thumbsup:

It's Gonna Be a Big Thing......

BE THERE...YOU KNOW IT MAKES SENSE :thumbup:thumbsup.gif

will be great to see you again shute mi old mucker...

The phone hasn't stopped ringing tonight ... last minute push ups asking about accommodation, directions etc ... think this is going to be good :yes:

Had a few more raffle prizes come through today too :thumbsup:

If anyone needs any info tomorrow night or saturday morning please feel free to ring me as I may not get chance to get on here ....

078 990 12153

Looking forward to raising loads of money for our friends in the Gambia for Pete & Jules to take with them next week to help them out

Mandy

:thumbup:

will be great to see you again shute mi old mucker...

:rolleyes: will be a blast to see you & jules again, not seen yas since last Prestatyn...I think !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

loads of drinks, loads of money too be made, loads of sounds being played, loads of daftness etc, etc, etc. :thumbsup:

Edited by shute

Source Advert