JMAuction - 19/10/2022 - Results!

Zanetti

Bloody Hell, Gene Woodbury, start bidding at a grand 😕  £250 just five maybe six, seven or so years back...  I'm sure somebody might explain this all again to me again, but I don't get it.

I'm sorry but you would be F*&^$%^^&* Stupid to pay over a grand for that...

There, Ive said what you are all thinking.. ban me from Soul Source !! lol

Edited by Mal C
  • Up vote 2
Social source share

45 minutes ago, Mal C said:

Bloody Hell, Gene Woodbury, start bidding at a grand 😕  £250 just five maybe six, seven or so years back...  I'm sure somebody might explain this all again to me again, but I don't get it.

I'm sorry but you would be F*&^$%^^&* Stupid to pay over a grand for that...

There, Ive said what you are all thinking.. ban me from Soul Source !! lol

Won't tell you what I sold mine for to Matt in 1992 🤪 hope you're well 

• Up vote 1
Social source share

11 hours ago, Wheelsville1 said:

Sometimes i wonder why what prices John gets on his auction site is even talked about.We all know that if someone put the self same records on here in the same condition they would not sell for any thing like his prices. 

Oh I don't know , I actually think it's something to look forward to , and gives me a good laugh once a week , when I think what we payed for most of them back in the day  , the only down side unless there's a crash the younger generation will once again miss out unless they win the lottery.

Social source share

18 hours ago, Zanetti said:

fyi

*1st Click On The Attached .png To Enlarge!

*Click Once More

*It Will Start In A New Tab

*Click Again To Enlarge

--- --- --- --- ---

*To Download - Right Click On The .png - Save Image As

screencapture-raresoulman-co-uk-auction-soul-auction-soul-auction-ending-this-wednesday-html-2022-10-19-19_00_10.png

Broadways, I sold recently for 150 ,could call that good will to all Christians!!

Social source share

On 20/10/2022 at 15:10, harrythedog said:

When i sold up some years ago, none of the main dealers wanted the Para Monts. Can only assume they had multiple copies as it is a great record. 

It's hindsight - That useless commodity we all have..   Look on the bright side I had x 3 Doc Peabodys in the 80's no one wanted them  🙃

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!