• Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Jamie.

I would park.......

link

Cheers Mikey Baby, your directions all made sense and I'll think I'll park up near the 100.

Can anyone give me a side/backstreet name to head for????

Ta

Jamie

I might try and get down if my mate is up for it. Whats the best way to get down from mcr. Or if anyone is travelling down from the mcr area and fancies giving two well behaved, polite young men a lift then let us know.

Thanks.

link

Hope you can make it Paul, be good to meet up.

National Express are pretty good, getting off near Marble Arch will do you on the way to Victoria.

Some Rail tickets are cheap on a weekend too.

Try t'internet for details....

but... but.... me and my mummy are DJing this weekend at the 100

link

Yeah, yah boo sucks to you Paul, looks like you've already talked yourself out of it. :P

The National Express coaches set off back about 9am. Me & Brett have done before, so NO excuses laddy.

And how can you say no to Nini & Ali???? :(:(

J :yes:

Yeah, yah boo sucks to you Paul, looks like you've already talked yourself out of it.  :P

The National Express coaches set off back about 9am. Me & Brett have done before, so NO excuses laddy.

And how can you say no to Nini & Ali????  :(   :(

:yes:

link

It cost a bomb on those coaches though doesn't it. I am a pathetic, stinking student after all.

If we had make-shift skateboards and tied them to the back of the coach, back to the future style, do you think the bus driver would notice?

Yeah, yah boo sucks to you Paul, looks like you've already talked yourself out of it.  :(

And how can you say no to Nini & Ali????  :(   :(

:yes:

link

He's coming to Golborne with me so bugger off trying to tempt him Jamie!! He's a poor student plus I don't want you lot corrupting him when me and Jules aren't there to watch over him :P

He's coming to Golborne with me so bugger off trying to tempt him Jamie!! He's a poor student plus I don't want you lot corrupting him when me and Jules aren't there to watch over him  :yes:

link

Thanks uncle reg! These nasty yorkshire men keep making me do things i dont want to do :P

He's coming to Golborne with me so bugger off trying to tempt him Jamie!! He's a poor student plus I don't want you lot corrupting him when me and Jules aren't there to watch over him  :yes:

link

Shuddup Moley, :P He'll be just fine with us. Sensible Gentlemen at the worst of times, downright starchy, prim and proper at the best.

PLUS being a bleedin' loafer of a student means he'd get mega cheap coach fares.

So ner. :(

Shuddup Moley,  :yes: He'll be just fine with us. Sensible Gentlemen at the worst of times, downright starchy, prim and proper at the best.

PLUS being a bleedin' loafer of a student means he'd get mega cheap coach fares.

So ner.  :(

link

Just fine with you lot?? Rugby tackling on the dancefloor and 15 hour drinking sessions? He can do that in Wigan- they're much better at rugby there anyway :P

If Paul can´t make it Reg then you and Shuffler can take the rabbit for company...

link

....What Rabbit is that Stevie?? Lop? Angora?? Battery Powered??? :yes: .......

Cheers Mikey Baby, your directions all made sense and I'll think I'll park up near the 100.

Ta

Jamie

link

Recently, whenever I've been in a car going to the 100, we've parked just round the corner from the Valatone (First left as you pass the club door on the right). Always found space, never any problem parking, never any damage to the car. then caught a taxi to and from the 100 Club.

Just fine with you lot?? Rugby tackling on the dancefloor and 15 hour drinking sessions?  He can do that in Wigan- they're much better at rugby there anyway :P

link

Now don't start you - that's the pansy version of rugby :( stop and put the ball through your legs - like a playground game of catch - whippeee!!!! :yes:

Now don't start you - that's the pansy version of rugby  :(   stop and put the ball through your legs - like a playground game of catch - whippeee!!!!  :P

link

Ah so what code were you playing at New Century then? Have to admit,if I closed one eye and squinted a bit you just reminded me of Jonny Wilkinson :(:yes:

Ta

Jamie

link

=============

Jamie, driving down oxford street with the 100 on your left hand side, just take the side street before or after, you can park down both. The meters aren't running so you don't need to feed them :-)

Winnie:-)

=============

Jamie, driving down oxford street with the 100 on your left hand side, just take the side street before or after, you can park down both. The meters aren't running so you don't need to feed them :-)

link

Make sure you dont miss it or you end on driving half way round London to get back, or is that just me!

Have fun guys (and gals) another quiet weekend for me, my New Years resolution is to stop acting my age so hopefully see you out and about at some point soon!!

Cheers

Is 100th club on tonight,I wish someone could let me know(dumb)

Cheers Billy :thumbsup:

link

Yes it is Billybaby......the Dolly DJ's are kicking ass :shades:

100 CLUB OXFORD ST....8th JAN 2005

LOW JO WALLACE

ALISON..JUST HOLDEN IT TOGETHER

SHARNYA....HALE & HEARTY

NIAMH...DONT LYNCH HER

COOKIE...DOH!

MICHELLE SWINGIN KATZLER

JANINE...SNOW JOKE...

& ADRIENNE CROASDELL ...THE BITCH

Guest lagerlout

Mark never tell a Welshman they they can't tackle :thumbsup:

link

right my old fruit jamie is here and its

off to sunny sheffield se ya soon and

see you all in the george before the

bye lager

Yes it is Billybaby......the Dolly DJ's are kicking ass  :thumbsup:

100 CLUB OXFORD ST....8th JAN 2005

LOW JO WALLACE

ALISON..JUST HOLDEN IT TOGETHER

SHARNYA....HALE & HEARTY

NIAMH...DONT LYNCH HER

COOKIE...DOH!

MICHELLE SWINGIN KATZLER

JANINE...SNOW JOKE...

& ADRIENNE CROASDELL ...THE BITCH

link

Thanks Alison why are they calling Janine the joke she's no:2 in my little black book and croasdell having a sex change,it should be a good night as it is normally but tonight it will be exceptionally.

Billy

Due to a lot of fretting and a little negotiation, I've narrowed the times down to

1.30-2 Jo warms the pot

2-2.40 Sharnya gets 'em going

2.40-3.20 Niamh spins around

3.20-4 Jo's main assault

4-4.45 Horace's huge ones

4.45-5.30 Cookie's tasty ones

5.30-6.10 Janine scales the stage of dreams

6.10-6.50 Alison soothes the souls

6.50-7.30 Michelle's last stand

7.30-8 Horace sends everyone to dreamland.

Due to a lot of fretting and a little negotiation, I've narrowed the times down to

1.30-2 Jo warms the pot

2-2.40 Sharnya gets 'em going

2.40-3.20 Niamh spins around

3.20-4 Jo's main assault

4-4.45 Horace's huge ones

4.45-5.30 Cookie's tasty ones

5.30-6.10 Janine scales the stage of dreams

6.10-6.50 Alison soothes the souls

6.50-7.30 Michelle's last stand

7.30-8 Horace sends everyone to dreamland.

link

Just got back from 100, wot a brill nite! Well done Girls, you played some great stuff! people on the dance floor all nite - Billy you make me feel so old when you can stay on the floor all nite! x A good turnout too, I didnt get there til 3 as needed to sleep first - getting old but stayed til end (listening to Tony B on R2 first!!) - Im typing this trying to keep awake for the guy to valet my car - god knows why I arranged it this morning, but my mates are in a coffee bar somewhere, all reflecting wot a great nite it was, it was a fantastic mixture of music - as I say, something for all, well done Michele as I know how nervous you were but you played some great stuff - whcih I knew you would x Janine - add 100 club to the t-shirt! x

Just got back from 100, wot a brill nite! Well done Girls, you played some great stuff!  people on the dance floor all nite - Billy you make me feel so old when you can stay on the floor all nite! x A good turnout too, I didnt get there til 3 as needed to sleep first - getting old but stayed til end (listening to Tony B on R2 first!!) - Im typing this trying to keep awake for the guy to valet my car - god knows why I arranged it this morning, but my mates are in a coffee bar somewhere, all reflecting wot a great nite it was, it was a fantastic mixture of music - as I say, something for all, well done Michele as I know how nervous you were but you played some great stuff - whcih I knew you would x Janine - add 100 club to the t-shirt! x

link

==============

Yeah would like to echo Karen's sentiments. All the girls were excellent and worked the floor really well. Favourite track of the night.........well it has to be "Out on the Floor", and it was really well recieved by the 100 club faithful.

TOP NIGHT ;-)

==============

Yeah would like to echo Karen's sentiments. All the girls were excellent and worked the floor really well. Favourite track of the night.........well it has to be "Out on the Floor", and it was really well recieved by the 100 club faithful.

TOP NIGHT ;-)

link

Hi Winnie, now I know who you are.......... What a great night, Musically excellent, and what a lot of Soul Sources. I've got some pic's to load up later, but right now I feel like the south end of a north bound horse !........So got to sort myself out first.

Great night.......thanks Ladies !

JM

Just got back from 100, wot a brill nite! Well done Girls, you played some great stuff!  people on the dance floor all nite - Billy you make me feel so old when you can stay on the floor all nite! x A good turnout too, I didnt get there til 3 as needed to sleep first - getting old but stayed til end (listening to Tony B on R2 first!!) - Im typing this trying to keep awake for the guy to valet my car - god knows why I arranged it this morning, but my mates are in a coffee bar somewhere, all reflecting wot a great nite it was, it was a fantastic mixture of music - as I say, something for all, well done Michele as I know how nervous you were but you played some great stuff - whcih I knew you would x Janine - add 100 club to the t-shirt! x

link

Karen you did'nt do so bad yourself everyone had a good go on the floor lastnight it was nice to see the floor partly full at 8:00 and it was a brill night the girls did kick ass as Alison said,it was nice to bump into soulsource members great bunch of guys and dolls,and also Chris W sound guy I would like to say once again what an brill night.

Cheers Billy :lol:

It was a really good night, I think all the girls did a great job and I got to hear some interesting and different stuff to the norm.

Personally I thought that Niamh was brilliant.

Was nice seeing so many soul sourcers there :lol:

Guest lagerlout

Hi Winnie, now I know who you are.......... What a great night, Musically excellent, and what a lot of Soul Sources.  I've got some pic's to load up later, but right now I feel like the south end of a north bound horse !........So got to sort myself out first.

Great night.......thanks Ladies !

JM

link

well what a great night at the 100 club

the ss girls did us proud.great to see new

faces.the feel of the place is great a bit like

the old central in leeds.

the yorkshire crowd where a bit worse for

wear when they arrived at the 100 but it

was a night i will never forget

Source Advert