Show Us Your Great Photos 2024

9 minutes ago, Soulandy said:

Good to see this back up and running and hope Russ is OK and that he joins us soon 👍  Some fantastic photos over the years of all manner of things so hope this years will follow on.

My annual start to the new year up Snowdon turned out to be one of the best mountain days I've had. A full-on inversion where the weather above the clouds was warmer than summer, well nearly. The added bonus of a Broken Spectre finished of a most perfect start to 2024

Screenshot_20240214_185839_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240214_185654_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240214_190011_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240214_190027_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240214_190044_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240214_190201_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240214_190235_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240214_190249_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240214_190308_Gallery.jpg

Bloody hell Andy. 🙂 Absolutely stunning photographs; it must have been amazing being up there. What a start to our new thread, well done my friend, you've set the bar there.

Thanks for sharing.

Peter

• Up vote 1
  • Thanks 1
Social source share

57 minutes ago, Peter99 said:

Bloody hell Andy. 🙂 Absolutely stunning photographs; it must have been amazing being up there. What a start to our new thread, well done my friend, you've set the bar there.

Thanks for sharing.

Peter

Thanks Peter

Not sure about setting a bar but it was certainly a good way to kick off the new year 🌞

• Thanks 1
Social source share

20 hours ago, Peter99 said:

Well, this thread needs some photographs! 🤔

In the absence of any further brilliance, I will post a couple of extremely poor quality, hardly worthy of the thread, telephone pictures I took today. 🫣 The first is a new shrub that I planted in my garden this afternoon. It's a Cornus Sibirica, and it was a birthday gift from my friend Preacher Man. It's the first thing I've done in the garden this year. 

The second two are of Ace, my Doberman rescue dog. He's eight now, still a challenge, but very loving and good company for me. He has bad arthritis in both of his back legs, and is on medication for those. He's ok though, playing and walking. He is very overweight, and will be in boot camp soon, now the weather is improving. 

I hope they're ok anyway.

Peter

SibiricaFeb24.jpg

Ace2Feb20.jpg

AceFeb20.jpg

Lovely looking dog Peter.

Not quite the weather for many photo's I reckon, all this wind & rain that seems to be knocking about most days. Hopefully will pick up once it starts to get a bit more settled and the "big camera" folk start to get out and about a bit more 🙂

• Thanks 1
Social source share

40 minutes ago, Woodbutcher said:

And baby makes five ... 😍

My own personal herd has grown ... :thumbup:

After half an hour of playing hide and seek he/she eventually popped into a snapable position before mum came calling.

1.thumb.JPG.fcb4c4f249d7e6a66804979e77d6bedc.JPG

3.thumb.JPG.27aef997f58d6176ca3a7427989674ee.JPG

5.thumb.JPG.634d6ec036662916fa835361ed9a3d01.JPG

I've run out of likes already! But, I like this very much, great pictures. 😍

Peter

• Up vote 2
  • Thanks 1
Social source share

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Peter99 said:

Great pictures again Andy, thank you for sharing.

The first one would grace any lovely collection or postcard for the area - fantastic shot.

I hope you're all well my friend. 

Peter

Thanks Peter, appreciated. All well here

Andy 👍

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!