The J's " When Did You Stop " - Dante

Sunnysoul

• Replies 25
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

got the 12 last year cheap i think about 30 dollars it is good but as you say dave long intro but i suppose you could edit it on the turntable.

mark

Hi Mark

When I first heard it I was dancing away thinking nice Philly style instrumental, what a suprise when the vocals came in half way through, and on the 7" I mean half way through :rolleyes:

Social source share

I got the 12" last year for 20 dollars, as you say its got a long intro which is'nt really a problem as I like my disco but though the 7 would be nice to have, seen the 7" on ebay once last year, got outbid, it finished at about 80 dollars, emailed the seller he did'nt have another copy. Not seen another till this one. Looks like its going be the 12" only for me now :unsure:

Cracking track though

Social source share

im sure john manship had it a couple of weeks ago for either £100 or £125. i know he`d had it a while but ive

just tried to find it and i cant so perhaps demand has risen a bit. great record anyway and on the short side

i dont think the intro is that long. had a 7in of this for 5 or 6 years now and judging by this thread im glad

i bort it when i did :unsure:

dave

Social source share

im sure john manship had it a couple of weeks ago for either £100 or £125. i know he`d had it a while but ive

just tried to find it and i cant so perhaps demand has risen a bit. great record anyway and on the short side

i dont think the intro is that long. had a 7in of this for 5 or 6 years now and judging by this thread im glad

i bort it when i did ohmy.gif

dave

Got mine from John Manship but it was about 7 years ago I think when he was at SouL Essence.

Social source share

Here you go, a fantastic record - https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/THE-JS-WHEN-DID-YOU-...7QQcmdZViewItem

Be quick and enjoy.

Personally, I'd sooner have the 12!

Cheers

Steve

Thanks Steve

Clearly this record is destined never to be mine, beaten to it :thumbup:

PS you could have PM'd me instead of telling the whole world and the underhand fellow that bought it biggrin.gif

Edited by Dave Thorley
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert