Cant Stop Playing It

Roddy

• Replies 20
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

can't wait to get home as have had a delivery today...

all sitting on my desk and no one to tell at work as they don't understand..

Little milton

Malibus

Johnny Moffett

Vanguards

Carol Ford

Cash McCall * 2

Silas Paulin

Louie Roberts

Barbara Acklin

hour an half left!!! then hour train journey..

Social source share

Just got the Ascots "Another Day" cant stop playing it

I can't afford to buy vinyl but made a special ebay purchase last week of my current fave..... "I aint gonna" by the Five Stairsteps....... My neighbour fixed my turntable on the day the record arrived and it hasn't stopped spinning since! I'd forgotten how good it felt to plonk needle on plastic. Why, I might even by some more tunes and start deejaying! :lol::)

Social source share

I just got the Ascots - She Did - fantastic record hasnt been off the decks since it arrived

Social source share

Guest soultan

had the same trouble with this one. not sure i have the antidote yet either, but i keep trying (and buying). lol

Social source share

A truly great record Roddy - in fact I've been playing the download on Soulgirl's jukebox a fair few times this afternoon after reading your post. Myself, I FINALLY got a copy of June 'Arthur' Alexander's Sally Sue Brown on Judd. An important piece of southern soul history and a near mint copy too. Now to cut up that credit card before I ruin myself!

Social source share

I remember buying this off Chris Weaver at the Hinckley All Nighters For £10, it seemed like an absolute fortune, and a ridiculous amount at the time to be spending on a piece of plastic, F*cking top tune, I wish I still had it!!!!!!!

Des Parker

I'll swap you mine for that Ray Agee you've hammered to death :wicked::yes:

Social source share

Are you bragging or complaining?? If it's the latter then pm me with a price and I'll happily take it from you. :lol: Been after this ever since I heard it many, many moons ago, a top tune indeed :wicked:

Social source share

Feel exactly the same with my JJ Barnes - Lonely no more cant seem to prise it off the turntable. Are we a strange breed or what

Regards

Ian

Social source share

As an "avid" collector.....especially of the Detroit variety, my vinyl gets aired at least once a week for several hours, and whilst I'm always adding to my "hoard" I always finish with the same class tune, as I have done since hearing it courtesy one of Kens postings, approx two years ago.......have loved it ever since, and still plays the same trick on the back of my neck.....Easier said than done-4 Sonics-Sport :thumbsup: ...

wilxy

Social source share

Guest Beeks

Love this track...the horn stabs do it for me in a big way...nice purchase :wicked:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert