• Replies 136
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Not long now :thumbsup:

Whole host of recrod dealers to keep you busy up on the balcony, Butch, Andy Dyson, Ady Pountain, Des Parker, Roger Banks, Dave Rimmer, Adam Topping, John McLure, Dave Welding, Sam Dave, Thorley, Cliff Steele and I've no doubt missed someone :shades: If I have give me a shout.

KIDNAPPED MANDY I DON'T KNOW WHAT YA MEAN BUT I WILL BUY YA A BIFDAY DRINK OH YES :thumbsup:

That's very kind of ya sir!! the last couple of times I've bumped into you .. I've ended up in your car going off somewhere else whilst the Shutes are looking for me :thumbsup: See ya at the bar matey :shades:

Not long now wink.gif

Whole host of recrod dealers to keep you busy up on the balcony, Butch, Andy Dyson, Ady Pountain, Des Parker, Roger Banks, Dave Rimmer, Adam Topping, John McLure, Dave Welding, Sam Dave, Thorley, Cliff Steele and I've no doubt missed someone :shades: If I have give me a shout.

:P SHOUT !! :P

Need to know if defo available please Chalky - so I know how much stock to bring..

Fingers :lol:

Sorry mate, hear you now! I knew I'd forgot someone. How much "stock" do you want to bring?

Cheers Chalky - could potentially bring 1500+ 45's and a good 500+ LP's !! Quite happy not to bother with albums at present.. Even HALF a table would do to allow a sufficient quantity of sales 45's - I'd be very happy to get space for 3 or 4 x 200 count boxes (possibly tag on to the end of Adam ??). :P

But.. if there is insufficient table space I can always make do with a single box of 'Cream' stuff that I can easily carry around - so not a problem ultimately Chalky.. :shades:

Cheers Chalky - could potentially bring 1500+ 45's and a good 500+ LP's !! Quite happy not to bother with albums at present.. Even HALF a table would do to allow a sufficient quantity of sales 45's - I'd be very happy to get space for 3 or 4 x 200 count boxes (possibly tag on to the end of Adam ??). :P

But.. if there is insufficient table space I can always make do with a single box of 'Cream' stuff that I can easily carry around - so not a problem ultimately Chalky.. :shades:

we'll sort summat pal.

Not long now :lol:

Whole host of recrod dealers to keep you busy up on the balcony, Butch, Andy Dyson, Ady Pountain, Des Parker, Roger Banks, Dave Rimmer, Adam Topping, John McLure, Dave Welding, Sam Dave, Thorley, Cliff Steele and I've no doubt missed someone rolleyes.gif If I have give me a shout.

well it's the big day!! Lifeline debut, tunes sorted , now counting down the hours.

and I'll have a box of sales as well squeeze in beetween Adam an Fingers ? :D

An updated list of dealers if you have plenty of money to spend :yes: Butch, Andy Dyson, Ady Pountain, Des Parker, Roger Banks, Dave Rimmer, Adam Topping, John McLure, Dave Welding, Sam Dave, Thorley, Cliff Steele, Flanny, Fingers & Geoff Claxton. Don't think I've missed anyone but if I have shout up pretty quick, reckon the balcony will be just about full with that lot up there :thumbsup:

Guest Matt Male

See you all tonight. I reckon it'll be rammed. :yes:

Good job i'm broke, it sounds like i won't be able to get near the dealer boxes :(

I'll just spend all night on the floor instead :thumbsup:

We'll squeeze you in somewhere pal, see you later :thumbsup:

We probably won't get down till about 11 so make you sure you have room to squeeze us in as well mate, no sales boxes just my tummy taking up more space than it should, see you there, and if anyone sees me heading for a sale box other than to pay Franc G, drag me out immediately.

Getting quite excited now, when will we grow up....................

We probably won't get down till about 11 so make you sure you have room to squeeze us in as well mate, no sales boxes just my tummy taking up more space than it should, see you there, and if anyone sees me heading for a sale box other than to pay Franc G, drag me out immediately.

Getting quite excited now, when will we grow up....................

Always room for yopu mate. Be good to se you and Colin and catch up, been a while.

Hopefully we'll never grow up...why change the habits of a lifetime :thumbsup:

Guest gordon russell

squeeze in between Adam an Fingers ? :shhh:

Gotta get a photo of that! :thumbup:

Good luck Flanny, see you later.

John

make sure you're ready for the off john.....as danny is drivinh lol..see ya later :D

we'll be knocking on the door at ten to 8 ooh i could piss me pants thinking bout it :D

hey flanny!! join the club!! i'll be there early as well!!

so so looking forward to opening up the night!!

big bundle of memories is the order of the day!!

setting things up tor the lifeline crew & guests to deliver

the goods on this oh so special night!!

a quick congrats to the boys on 5 wonderful years!!

of "lifeline"

max..

WELL WE'RE ON AND READY... GOOD TO HEAR FROM OUR FRIENDS FAR AND WIDE... JOCK IF WE GROW UP THAT'S WHEN IT STOPS !

JUST A ROUGH GUESTIMATE OF TIMES IT'S BOUND TO GO TO POT..

8-10 MAX

10-11 CHALKY

11-12-CLIFF STEELE

12-1 FLANNY

1-2 MARCO

2-3.30 BUTCH

3.30-4.30 SAM

4.30-5.30 ANDY D

5.30-6.30 MICK H

MAYBE SQUEEZE ROB SMTH IN FOR A FEW MINUTES AT END..

WHOEVER PUTS LEAST MONEY IN CHARITY BUCKET HAS TO HAVE A CONSULTATION WITH MICK H AND LISTEN TO A HOUR OF HIS COVER UPS.. KIN SPIDERS..

ALL WELCOME ,COME AND HAVE SOME FUN IN THE ULTIMATE PLAYGROUND TONITE !

WELL WE'RE ON AND READY... GOOD TO HEAR FROM OUR FRIENDS FAR AND WIDE... JOCK IF WE GROW UP THAT'S WHEN IT STOPS !

8-10 MAX

10-11 CHALKY

11-12-CLIFF STEELE

12-1 FLANNY

1-2 MARCO

2-3.30 BUTCH

3.30-4.30 SAM

4.30-5.30 ANDY D

5.30-6.30 MICK H

WHOEVER PUTS LEAST MONEY IN CHARITY BUCKET HAS TO HAVE A CONSULTATION WITH MICK H AND LISTEN TO A HOUR OF HIS COVER UPS.. KIN SPIDERS..

======

TOP LINE UP THERE ANDY,,REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS ...WILL BE THERE WITH THE NUNEATON LOT ABOUT 11.30 AFTER IVE FINISHED WORK....CATCH YOU ALL LATER...

8-10 MAX

10-11 CHALKY

11-12-CLIFF STEELE

12-1 FLANNY

1-2 MARCO

2-3.30 BUTCH

3.30-4.30 SAM

4.30-5.30 ANDY D

5.30-6.30 MICK H

yeh!! no need to hang about tonight!! kickin' off at 8pm

with a monster night of tuneage!! just gotta be the biggest

night in the country!!

was really hoping that I'd be able to make my first visit to that there new venue of yours... but family life has got in the way of my enjoyment AGAIN :D

Can't make this either and I really miss the Lifeline anniversary weekender this time of year, so feeling withdrawal symptons.

Just wanted to say Happy anniversary to the Lifeline guys and gals and hope it's a great night (no doubt, it will be).

m

Long time no see John, see you both later :D

Just had a call from Alan Gibbons Chalky, hes on his way after the match, been yonks since I've seen him.

Its going to be chocker mate. Should be there 10, 11, 12, 1 ish, You can guess who's driving eh :thumbup:

Edited by Byrney

Lookin' forward to this, first time down there for me, I've roped two others into going so far and waiting another call, so I'm not travelling Billy no mates!

just tried a bit of kip to recharge the batteries, no chance living next door to Bob the Builder, bang bang, drill, drill, hammer, hammer!

Yaaaawn!

Source Advert