charliew

• Replies 33
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

open to reasonable offers ... got bills coming up :thumbsup:

ok Mark be gentle m8, i have no idea of the value but on hearing it last week it blew me away, just my kinda tune, i sorta new it must be rare and also quite valuable but have no idea of market value, could you give me a starting point please ,regards charlie

Social source share

:thumbsup: think you would be looking at 2-5k to 3k may be more if some one was daft enough to part with one very,very hard record :hatsoff2: atb johno

John ...you missed out £2k and £4k mate :lol: oh and £1k too!

Overpriced for something that as Ted would rightly say " for that amount of money i'd want a bit more oomph"

Been a few copies on ebay over the last few yrs and apart from the one big price jump ,probably someone hell bent on owning it, i cannot see how anyone would put this at anything over £1000 :no:

£1000 buys you William Cummings .....Sensations -Demanding man ......powerhouse Northern sounds and probably rarer .

P.s ....just my opinion and opinions are like Ar** holes ..everyones got one wink.gif

Social source share

£1000 buys you William Cummings .....Sensations -Demanding man ......powerhouse Northern sounds and probably rarer .

P.s ....just my opinion and opinions are like Ar** holes ..everyones got one :thumbsup:

would have thought they are all in the same league value - wise although the Sensations offers more value for the money as it has a splendid flipside...which next to me sadly only Mick H is spinning here and there. Seriously I believe the Locations should be around 1.250 - 1.500 UKP depending on condition. TB just put up a Sensations in immaculate condition..wonder how much that will go for..

Social source share

would have thought they are all in the same league value - wise although the Sensations offers more value for the money as it has a splendid flipside...which next to me sadly only Mick H is spinning here and there. Seriously I believe the Locations should be around 1.250 - 1.500 UKP depending on condition. TB just put up a Sensations in immaculate condition..wonder how much that will go for..

Marc ..the prob with the flip side of Sensations is ...it's the flip to a far superior sound :thumbsup:

As for T.B's copy .....immaculate was'nt the way i read the description ?? But i too would be interested in end price?

Shame it's not publicised though ....which would be an advantage to Tim imho ,as it might encourage people to send him things to auction if they knew he was getting top prices :hatsoff2:

Price of Locations will be determined shortly Marc and if ebay recent prices are anything to go by ....you might be nearer than me :lol:

Social source share

you rained off again Nev

mark

Hi Mark me old Manc buddy,hope all is well and your wants list is ever expanding ,since last Friday at Steves bash :thumbsup:

If i was a betting man i'd hazzard a guess that it's raining in Manchester today ??

Not that the bookies would offer much odds against that eh :lol:

I actually always finish early on Friday and for the record ,it's dry but jeez ,is it windy :hatsoff2:

Social source share

I would say Locations is rarer than Sensations. Popsike doesn't show all the Sensations that have been through ebay. Plenty been through lists and Kitch had about 10 copies some years ago.

Agree with Marc, all in the same area value wise, all rare and indemand.

The prices on popsike for the Locations just show why popsike is a waste of time when looking for a value, spread over a period of time and a huge inconsistency with prices.

Social source share

Hi Mark me old Manc buddy,hope all is well and your wants list is ever expanding ,since last Friday at Steves bash :thumbsup:

If i was a betting man i'd hazzard a guess that it's raining in Manchester today ??

Not that the bookies would offer much odds against that eh :lol:

I actually always finish early on Friday and for the record ,it's dry but jeez ,is it windy :hatsoff2:

it has been very windy here but that is because i went for a curry last night with Tony and some other mates :no:

anyway on Topic

Locations i would have thought £800.00 to a £1000.00

mark

Social source share

I would say Locations is rarer than Sensations. Popsike doesn't show all the Sensations that have been through ebay. Plenty been through lists and Kitch had about 10 copies some years ago.

Agree with Marc, all in the same area value wise, all rare and indemand.

The prices on popsike for the Locations just show why popsike is a waste of time when looking for a value, spread over a period of time and a huge inconsistency with prices.

didn't rod dearlove had "demanding man" as a cheao front page focus tune some years ago as well ? I might be mistaken about this :ohmy:

Social source share

Well Charlie

I hope you managed to get the one on ebay mate :shades:

Im sure it got enough exposure on here push up the bids ??

So was the final price ,a guide to real worth or not

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rt=nc&nma=true&item=380313358281&si=14CvxW4XouHaCRYSvZyrdbqq2Rw%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT

Social source share

Source Advert