• 2 months later...
  • Replies 92
  • Views 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Likewise, I'll also be celebrating my birthday at "The Club" (slightly belatedly and slightly more than 30!!):)

Mark C

u will mark drinks r on u lol missed the last one ady holiday i heard the floor has improved 100% hatsoff2.gif ill try my new dance move out its called the England Bellyflop.

Billythumbsup.gif

Guest Mrs Simsy

Birthday beers for thee, me & our Ken! beer.gif

They're on Greg!:g::thumbsup:

Looking forward to this-a lot. I won't have been out since the beginning of June & might be suffering from extreme excitement on the day itself!:yes:

Guest BigPaul

The Mansfield Crew are coming up for this one,on the puffa trainyes.gif

Should be intown in plenty of time for a pre-niter snifter in The blue Poststhumbsup.gif

Providing British rail and Dr Beecham dont devestate the nations rail infrastructure, in the meantime :thumbsup:

Best

Paul

Edited by BigPaul
Guest Mrs Simsy

Really looking forward t'100!:lol: Think even my dad is coming down for it and he hasn't been in a few years.

Ady, i was just perusing the 6Ts site, how come the nighters don't have reviews on there any more?

Providing British rail and Dr Beecham dont devestate the nations rail infrastructure, in the meantime :lol:

Best

Paul

Ah Paul, if only it had been Dr Beecham, we'd all be going by train.

And if Dr Beeching had been in charge of pharmaceuticals, all nighters would have been decimated!

ATB John McEnroe

Really looking forward t'100!:lol: Think even my dad is coming down for it and he hasn't been in a few years.

Ady, i was just perusing the 6Ts site, how come the nighters don't have reviews on there any more?

I'll post up a curent playlist next week. Lots of the old crowd coming along for this one :lol:

August is popular on the birthdays front, so could get very messy indeed lol.

Greg

Guest BigPaul

Ah Paul, if only it had been Dr Beecham, we'd all be going by train.

And if Dr Beeching had been in charge of pharmaceuticals, all nighters would have been decimated!

ATB John McEnroe

Think i got that wrong John:rolleyes:

It was Dr Beeching who swung the axe on the railways in the early 60s:yes:

Im only a thick ex- collier as you know:sad:

Will Peggy and the Babcocks be intown for this?

Kevs booked the tickets so we'll probably finish up in Aberystwyth or somewhere:yes:

Best

Paul

Think i got that wrong John:rolleyes:

It was Dr Beeching who swung the axe on the railways in the early 60s:yes:

Im only a thick ex- collier as you know:sad:

Will Peggy and the Babcocks be intown for this?

Kevs booked the tickets so we'll probably finish up in Aberystwyth or somewhere:yes:

Best

Paul

Iv'e got that on a 12".

Not stopping in Aber - that's where we change trains.

Guest BigPaul

Tickets bought and ready to go :ohmy: great to see the Attic boy's will be in attendance :( can't wait.

H & D

You may live to regret that statement, young sirlaugh.gifyes.gifwhistling.gifinnocent.gif

The anniversary tickets will of course go on sale for the first time at this do.

I'm looking forward to this one as Greg's set at the last Crossfire was inspired, he's ripened like a good cheese, and with Mick and Butch having the one time upstart in their sights, he's sure to raise their game too. joel will be listening and learning, then showing Greg he ain't the new kid on the block anymore!

see y'all there

Ady

Really looking forward t'100!:) Think even my dad is coming down for it and he hasn't been in a few years.

I think there are for Clegg, dunno about nighters though..

FYB. :lol:

Guest Ollie Lailey

Gonna try my very hardest to get along this time. I've spoke to the bank manager and he seems to think my credit rating is good.

Really looking forward t'100!:thumbsup: Think even my dad is coming down for it and he hasn't been in a few years.

If somebody does a detailed or interesting or pertinent or PMSL one, then we'll stick it up. They are totally random though as you'd expect from such a nefarious organisation.

PS I see nefarious isn't the word I was looking for but it's a good (bad) word so I'll use it!

Guest CapitolSC

Really wanted to make this one, but after the weekend just gone it is not possible :yes: , wishing you all a fabulous night and Greg a top night indeed :D sx

The Mansfield Crew are coming up for this one,on the puffa trainyes.gif

Should be intown in plenty of time for a pre-niter snifter in The blue Poststhumbsup.gif

Providing British rail and Dr Beecham dont devestate the nations rail infrastructure, in the meantime :lol:

Best

Paul

Full compliment now:beer::thumbsup: The puffa train will make a welcome change from the pig & cart:unsure:

u will mark drinks r on u lol missed the last one ady holiday i heard the floor has improved 100% :hatsoff2: ill try my new dance move out its called the England Bellyflop.

Billythumbsup.gif

Guys ,

hopefully i will see you all in the Blue Posts for a few drinks before hand , i believe Chris is popping in if he gets away from his family get together

. Mark , don't allow Billy to call you by your nick name in the Chinese as alot of people might turn around at once .

Billy , if you do a handstand after the "England Bellyflop " it might make it look as though you have a big chest lol !

Ady , i'm really looking forward to the event as i missed the last one t I just need that Soul fix .

regards Frank

Edited by Bossfourpart1

It's shaping up into a big night out.

It's also the birthday nighter of the year. Apart from mine which is a very forgettable one, it's top Scandinavian fashionista, dancer and geezer Marcus' 30th and the ever cheerful and up for it Chris Sweet's 40th.

I think it's a few more too so there'll be a few rounds to be bought and fun to be had.

Ady

Guest aintgotit

u will mark drinks r on u lol missed the last one ady holiday i heard the floor has improved 100% :hatsoff2: ill try my new dance move out its called the England Bellyflop.

Billythumbsup.gif

yep you can trip up bounce your face off the parquet and no-one will notice the huge contusion as it wont be crested with talc.!

Haven't been out for a while , so looking forward to this ......I really need a Soul fix . Best ,Eddie

Well you do have a wedding to pay for...LOL

The big day cant be too far off now ? Have a great time, the new avatar of Eva is lovely :(

Hugs N Stuff

Philly

Edited by Philly

Well you do have a wedding to pay for...LOL

The big day cant be too far off now ? Have a great time, the new avatar of Eva is lovely :(

Hugs N Stuff

Philly

Yes it is a bit expensive at the moment Philly , September 11 to be exact is my sons big day . Sure it will be as good as usual at 100 , haven't seen Joel and Greg DJ before so looking forward to hearing their Soul sides .Thanks for the kind comments regarding Eva , I'm so proud of her .....Take care ,Eddie

yep you can trip up bounce your face off the parquet and no-one will notice the huge contusion as it wont be crested with talc.!

whose the luck is u, i have never tripped up 35 years on a dance floor seem u gt a bit of a problem with me, i will be there saturday night if u wanna iron it out billy

Didn't sound it to me Ian but you could be right. I'm abit touchy about my dancing these days,i've been told more than once that its not northern,even i've been there done it and got a white shirt.

Billy

Billy ,

I'm sure its a reference to the floor ,not you.

This reminds me of that time at Keel in the early 90ts , i was there with Chris and Steve from Loddon (Norfolk ) and we were on one side of the dance floor and you were in the near corner to close to the stage dancing on your patch.

About 3 hours later you strolled over stretching your right arm .

When we asked why you said " some Tos//// was taking the Pixx out of my dancing , so i lumped him one "

He didn't do it again.

It was so casually done , we still laugh about it today.

Keep on Spinnin Billy , May it be for another 40 years

What time have you agreed with Proffessor to arrive in the Big Smke ?

cheers Frank

Billy ,

I'm sure its a reference to the floor ,not you.

This reminds me of that time at Keel in the early 90ts , i was there with Chris and Steve from Loddon (Norfolk ) and we were on one side of the dance floor and you were in the near corner to close to the stage dancing on your patch.

About 3 hours later you strolled over stretching your right arm .

When we asked why you said " some Tos//// was taking the Pixx out of my dancing , so i lumped him one "

He didn't do it again.

It was so casually done , we still laugh about it today.

Keep on Spinnin Billy , May it be for another 40 years

What time have you agreed with Proffessor to arrive in the Big Smke ?

cheers Frank

hi frank 5,30 billy :thumbsup:

Source Advert