2010-07-31: Radcliffe Niter.. July 31St.... Come Together

Event Title: Radcliffe Niter.. July 31st.... come together...

Event Author: little-stevie

Calendar: Allnighter/Weekenders

Event Date: Sat 31 July 2010

-------------------------------------------------

With 3 rooms and 4 events we have a mix of so many styles... Northern Soul.. Crossover.. 70s... Deep funk... Modern... Rnb...etc etc...

This mix can bring many different people together from different camps...

Radcliffe civic hall.... Saturday 31st July..... 3 rooms of juicy pumping black music.... 11 hours of black plastic heaven to make you quiver...

Chris and the boys will have full details soon...

click on the link for the new flyer idea.... If its not quite the image they are looking for we have the old flyer idea to fall back on..

Visit this Event in Soul Source Events Guide for venue maps, street views,road and rail directions and more

• Replies 126
  • Views 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

I know its just after the last event but while i'm on a high i would like to share the new flyer idea for the next Radcliffe all niter... I will see what Chris/ Marc/ Andy/ Kev think...

With 3 rooms and 4 events we have a mix of so many styles... Northern Soul.. Crossover.. 70s... Deep funk... Modern... Rnb...etc etc...

This mix can bring many different people together from different camps....

I would like to call the next event..... Come together....

Radcliffe civic hall.... Saturday 31st July..... 3 rooms of juicy pumping black music.... 11 hours of black plastic heaven to make you quiver...

Note to Tommy Motown.... You can pay on the door, put flyers out but no handbags on the dancefloor please.. We have standards...

Too much hate going on... If animals cn do this, then so can we....

I say.... Lets come together...

click on the link for the new flyer idea.... If its not quite the image they are looking for we have the old flyer idea to fall back on..

flyer attached in link below... over 18s only... and no animals were hurt in filming.....

https://www.flickr.co...joy/1223477281

Visit this Event in Soul Source Events Guide for venue maps, street views,road and rail directions and more

Agree totally Stevethumbsup.gif

The next date that Mr Gibbons has for Carleton in Morecambe and asked me to post in events clashes with this :ohmy: I'll mention it to him as assume he wasn't aware.

atb

Phil

Guest Chris Waterman

Agree totally Stevethumbsup.gif

The next date that Mr Gibbons has for Carleton in Morecambe and asked me to post in events clashes with this ohmy.gif I'll mention it to him as assume he wasn't aware.

atb

Phil

First off Phil, this is NOT a pop at you.

I really am getting pissed off with all of this, Sean Gibbons had phoned me three times since he re launched Morecambe, to go through my dates, so we would not clash, then I read this.

The guy has been my guest at Radclffe to flyer his up and coming promotion, what fecking good will this do, two allnighters on the same night in the North West, what is it with some people are they just plain daft? please nobody tell me, 'Don't worry Chris it will not effect you, because it fecking well will, even if it only takes 30 to 40 away, it is still not good for anyone, well I have just phoned Sean and asked him to confirm his date, low and behold it clashes, why because of the World Cup, 'Only date I could get'........................Bollocks!!

Why waste my time running through dates, on three different occasions so we would not clash asking for DJ's numbers? If you can't get a free date, DON'T PUT IT ON, it ain't rocket science.

I am sick of taking the higher ground, in the future ANYONE clashing with any of my events, don't come knocking on my door asking to put flyer's out, because you won't like the response.

First off Phil, this is NOT a pop at you.

I really am getting pissed off with all of this, Sean Gibbons had phoned me three times since he re launched Morecambe, to go through my dates, so we would not clash, then I read this.

The guy has been my guest at Radclffe to flyer his up and coming promotion, what fecking good will this do, two allnighters on the same night in the North West, what is it with some people are they just plain daft? please nobody tell me, 'Don't worry Chris it will not effect you, because it fecking well will, even if it only takes 30 to 40 away, it is still not good for anyone, well I have just phoned Sean and asked him to confirm his date, low and behold it clashes, why because of the World Cup, 'Only date I could get'........................Bollocks!!

Why waste my time running through dates, on three different occasions so we would not clash asking for DJ's numbers? If you can't get a free date, DON'T PUT IT ON, it ain't rocket science.

I am sick of taking the higher ground, in the future ANYONE clashing with any of my events, don't come knocking on my door asking to put flyer's out, because you won't like the response.

I know that Chris, no dramas pal.

Wonder why I've never fancied promoting owt other than the odd little night here n thereg.gif

atb

Phil

ps. Does that include the Heywood motown fella whistling.gif

this post went missing

after some head scratching have worked out why

if a event is deleted from the event guide it automatically deletes the thread it started as well!!!

looking at changing this default behaviour but till do ask bear this in mind when deleting event guide posts

This mix can bring many different people together from different camps...

Only just seen this thread ,couldn't get the link i assume it was rude ... or for over 18's...

Re the clashing scenario,it seems to be fine and normal practice..what a state of affairs life would be if manners and common courtesy went totally out the window !

This kinda conduct must be a integral part of these people's make up,one wonders ,could it be the prospect of dj bookings or a new niche morcombe has found ..maybe sixhills has the same niche.. friggin leeches....

Guest Chris Waterman

Heard nothing but good things about the Radcliffe allnighter, gonna make the trip up in July, any chance of a sales tablethumbsup.gif

Des Parker

That' sorted for you

• 3 weeks later...

I'm so looking forward to the new 'event' addition, not that Radcliffe needs topping but this will be like the cherry on the cake... I think I can see into the future and it's going to be 'achy & sore' :lol:

In fact, the whole weekend is going to be awesome as I'm attending Soul Or Nothing on the Friday... the Monday may not be a good day for me :thumbsup:

Guest Chris Waterman

Hi All,

Just noticed we had not put the flyer and line up on this thread, as you can see below we are changing things around a little this month, we have now added a new twist to room two, we will now have what we call

'Three Before One' so from 10pm to 1am in room Two we will have some of the countries best collectors DJing in the coming months. We have three good ones to start of with. full line up listed below.

Til then

Best

Chris W

Saturday July 31st

New Century Soul Manchester Allnighter

Radcliffe Civic Suite,

Thomas Street

Radcliffe,

MANCHESTER,

M26 2UH

8pm till 7am

Main Hall

DJ's Andy Dyson, Kev Murphy, Steve Thomas, Bob Hinsley, Barry Maleady, Dave Ferguson, Chris King, Steve Lane, Steve Pownall and Ginger Taylor

Room Two

Three Before One: 10pm til 1am

with Tony Foster, John McClure and Karl Heard

Then:

Steve 'Hoss' Watson's Rhythm & Blues Suite: 1am til 7am

DJ's Roger Banks, Bob Morris, Anya Proud and Hoss

Room Three

SOULVATION: 10pm til 3am

DJ's Neil Rushton, Steve Woomble, Geoff Allman, Bob Hinsley and Soul Kandi

Then:

Soul Or Nothing: 3am til 7am

DJ's Steve Cato, Big George, Steve Green, Bob Cornock and Edu

£10 OTD with a £3 refund if you wish to leave before 3am

Info Contact Chris 07737 341585 Or Via our website www.newcenturysoul.co.uk

post-900-001281500 1278335655_thumb.jpg

Guest clanger v2

This really is a great night.

Unfortunately I'm on Oslo for the weekend so can't make it.

Catch up with you soon. :)

Guest Chris Waterman

Sorry Chris, just checked the diary, I am working the July, September and November dates, gutted, infact double gutted, might be able to make Boxing night though as I finish at 23.50 then:angry2:

Hi Peter

Sorry to here that kidda, if you can make Boxing night you will be my guest, what ever time you get there,

Dave Raistrick table sorted for you, we now only have ONE dealer table left, so shout out now via the thread or pm

best

Chris W

Guest BigPaul

This event is going from strength to strength:thumbsup:

See you on the 31styes.gif

Know ive said it before, fookn great venue tohatsoff2.gif

Best

Paul

Guest Chris Waterman

Thanks Chris.

Hi Dave

You are very welcome, All record dealers tables have now gone, we will of course allow small boxes in and around the bar area and any other space you can find,

Best

Chris W

Guest veep1296

We'll be making the trip over from 'SKEGGY' for this. Really looking forward to it - Can we reserve a record sales table please, Chris !!

Regards

Dave & Donna

Mrs Ferguson & I will be pleased to see you both!

Regards

David

Guest bobwartcock

Looking forward to getting over to Radcliff meeting up with all the lads and later in the evening me and brother Stevo spinning a few tune's in the Soul or Nothin room with Stevie and George Mohammed :laugh: and Edu,this is the room where me and brother Stevo feel most comfortable as for me my sets will consist of Social concience with religous overtones as for stevo i think his set will cosist of care in the community ha:laugh: only joking brother, see you all on the 31st Brother Wartcock.....

Looking forward to getting over to Radcliff meeting up with all the lads and later in the evening me and brother Stevo spinning a few tune's in the Soul or Nothin room with Stevie and George Mohammed laugh.gif and Edu,this is the room where me and brother Stevo feel most comfortable as for me my sets will consist of Social concience with religous overtones as for stevo i think his set will cosist of care in the community halaugh.gif only joking brother, see you all on the 31st Brother Wartcock.....

cheers Bob....

Yes its the room for special needs :( .. Glad you are coming along to look after Mr Green...

Its a real pleasure to have you folk playing in our little den.... Edu speaks the lingo Bob, no need for you to try out your pigeon Spanish, one week in Benidorm just won't make you a native..

With the added bonus of Mr Heard/ Foster and co in the second room early doors, we have a pretty good line up....

Bring it on i say....

Guest bobwartcock

cheers Bob....

Yes its the room for special needs :thumbsup: .. Glad you are coming along to look after Mr Green...

Its a real pleasure to have you folk playing in our little den.... Edu speaks the lingo Bob, no need for you to try out your pigeon Spanish, one week in Benidorm just won't make you a native..

With the added bonus of Mr Heard/ Foster and co in the second room early doors, we have a pretty good line up....

Bring it on i say....

Brother saying summat there mind,just hope Eddiewink.gif can undersand my broad Gloucestershire accent even Stevo cant understand it at times nor my wife and kidslaugh.gif sure gonna have some fun see ya soon Kennylaugh.gif

Sorry Chris, just checked the diary, I am working the July, September and November dates, gutted, infact double gutted, might be able to make Boxing night though as I finish at 23.50 then:angry2:

angry.gif Peter !! .... haven't you heard of a sickie ? :thumbup:

Seriously though if we're not gonna see you on that dancefloor until December :lol: that's just rubbish :(

obtw if any companies from the Greater Manchester area happen to read this I AM NOT talking about any Peter that may work for you. This Peter works on the Shetland Isles looking after the ponies biggrin.gif

xxxx

:lol: Peter !! .... haven't you heard of a sickie ? :thumbsup:

Seriously though if we're not gonna see you on that dancefloor until December :hatsoff2: that's just rubbish :thumbsup:

obtw if any companies from the Greater Manchester area happen to read this I AM NOT talking about any Peter that may work for you. This Peter works on the Shetland Isles looking after the ponies :ohmy:

xxxx

Hi Alison, a sickie taken at a weekend is sooo obvious, I'll see what I can come up with for Christmas.:thumbup:

It'll be our first visit for us to the Radcliffe all-nighter and really looking forward to it. Everyone has really positive comments about this night, can't wait :thumbsup:

i'll be a Radcliffe virgin too Tony, looking forward to this one!!

Source Advert