2011-02-12: Rugby Allniter 8Th Anniversary / Del's 50Th

Event Title: Rugby Allniter 8th Anniversary / Del's 50th

Event Author: Rugby Soul Club

Calendar: Allnighter/Weekenders

Event Date: Sat 12 February 2011

-------------------------------------------------

I've just realised that although all our future dates are on the event calender, they were put on there before the new system that places them on the thread automatically.

So please bear with me as I will re-post them all.

Thanks...wink.gif

8pm - 6am

The Benn Hall, Newbold Road, Rugby, Warks. CV21 2LQ.

Two roomed venue

Resident DJ's.....Adam.....Dave Rimmer.....Matt Smart

Main Room DJ's.....Ken Aitchison.....Sean Hampsey.....Loren (France).....Ted Massey.....Phil Shields.....The Willinghams

Freestyle Room DJ's.....Ady & Colin (Hinckley massive).....Warren Boogaloo.....Tony McKenna.....Geoff Rudd.....Tim Smithers.

£10 before 9pm - £12 after 9pm.

Advance tickets. 07817732468 / 01788 541516

Large sprung wooden dance floor.

Record dealers welcome.

Large car park.

Capacity 360.

Further info: web-site: www.rugbysoulclub.co.uk

E-mail: rugbysoulclub@hotmail.com

Memberships available.

Visit this Event in Soul Source Events Guide for venue maps, street views,road and rail directions and more

Edited by Rugby Soul Club
  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 230
  • Views 19k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We'll be coming over for this as well Can' t wait ! :D

I'll get a prawn ring in ready...:(

this will be my next planned night out.... it had better be worth it :D

My dad can't wait and you know you'll love it...wink.gif

Not for you mate!! :lol:

and can you bring my keys back or I'll not feed you anymore...wink.gif

I am well known for coming arriving to early :yes:

Phillip...:lol:

Now i can't wait for my next trip down to ' RUGBY NITER ' it can't come fast enough, i love RUGGERS one of the best niters in the uk, in my view.

Thanks Neil and I promise not to wind you up too much...wink.gif

just booked flights for the dublin posse looking forward to it now hope to catch up with you all there

Be good to see you again...:thumbsup:

My Niece has arranged her Engagement party for the same night.... oh well, she wont miss me anyway :yes:

laugh.gif...Brilliant...

Sorry I missed all these posts, I forgot to watch the topic and didn't realise anyone had posted on here...:rolleyes:

I don't think I'll ever get the hang of this promoting lark...:lol:

I still can't form my words properly after New Year's Eve, but suffice to say after I couldn't make the last date I shall be champing at the bit for this one.

Really missed you guys, and keep thinking to myself every time I go out somewhere else, that you really have got the best dancefloor in the country.

And Adam, you've got him too :thumbsup:

Guest Mrs Simsy

Looking forward to spinning some vinyl on the 12th. As it's the freestyle format thought I'd do a Latin/Boogaloo spot and a Cheap as Chips spot. That should get the flor moving. Cheers Warren

Looking forward to it!:lol:

It will be my first nighter of 2011.yes.gif

Looking forward to spinning some vinyl on the 12th. As it's the freestyle format thought I'd do a Latin/Boogaloo spot and a Cheap as Chips spot. That should get the flor moving. Cheers Warren

SUPERB! I'll bring my maracas! thumbsup.gif

thought I'd do a Cheap as Chips spot.

Bloody hell Warren thats my spot out the window , better start and buy some rarer stuff . I wonder if Karen would sell me her Maracas , wonder what label it's on ?.

Edited by MAK

Bloody hell Warren thats my spot out the window , better start and buy some rarer stuff . I wonder if Karen would sell me her Maracas , wonder what label it's on ?.

No problems mate. There's 1000's of tunes that'll fit in nicely. I'm trying to keep my stuff under the 20 quid limit so you could probably buy my whole set for less than a ton. :lol:

Cheers Warren

Now you just leave my maracas out of this!

and keep thinking to myself every time I go out somewhere else, that you really have got the best dancefloor in the country.

I'm rather partial to our dancefloor too...:unsure:

I think a Warren (Boogaloo) spot will be great...thumbup.gif

We will be making the trip over from Skeggy - looking forward to this.

Can we reserve a record sales table please?

See you there

Dave & Donna

You're on the list...wouldn't be the same without you two now...:lol:

Guest Bearsy

Really looking forward to spinning a few choons in the freestlee roomee, gonna be uptempo from me, only to keep myself awake, as its well known im normally tucked up in bed by 2 :hatsoff2:

they wont know whats hit them when you dj Tim, you have been ahead of the rare and underplayed scene for years and for me lead the way by a country mile Tim, If you like the tuneage Karl Heard plays then you will love what Tim has to offer, trust me everyone he really is that good hatsoff2.gif

Really looking forward to spinning a few choons in the freestlee roomee, gonna be uptempo from me, only to keep myself awake, as its well known im normally tucked up in bed by 2 :ohmy:

Don't worry Tim, you're not on too late, can't have you sleeping on the job...:)

they wont know whats hit them when you dj Tim, you have been ahead of the rare and underplayed scene for years and for me lead the way by a country mile Tim, If you like the tuneage Karl Heard plays then you will love what Tim has to offer, trust me everyone he really is that good :rolleyes:

No pressure then Bearsy...:lol:

they wont know whats hit them when you dj Tim, you have been ahead of the rare and underplayed scene for years and for me lead the way by a country mile Tim, If you like the tuneage Karl Heard plays then you will love what Tim has to offer, trust me everyone he really is that good :lol:

Stop it young Bearsy lol

What a great line up and the Irish in town too, f"ck i can't make this, out of the country that weekend, real fooking shame...

I see that another promoter and big time Charlie as posted that they have a niter thats the only place to be on that night :rolleyes::yes:

Just keep doing what you are doing Sian/ Dean, you have plenty of support from many real folk...

Have a ball folks and save me a cd please, the edited version.... :lol:

Now i can't wait for my next trip down to ' RUGBY NITER ' it can't come fast enough, i love RUGGERS one of the best niters in the uk, in my view.

What more can i say ?!!

That's not one of the best , THAT'S THE BEST ! yes.gif

Will be so nice to see you again in this new year 2011 :rolleyes: Best wishes to all

Guest Mrs Simsy

What more can i say ?!!

That's not one of the best , THAT'S THE BEST ! :lol:

Will be so nice to see you again in this new year 2011 :lol: Best wishes to all

Il va ªtre bon !:yes:

Can't come round soon enough!:lol:

they wont know whats hit them when you dj Tim, you have been ahead of the rare and underplayed scene for years and for me lead the way by a country mile Tim, If you like the tuneage Karl Heard plays then you will love what Tim has to offer, trust me everyone he really is that good :lol:

I hear ya! I'll be in there bashing up that dance floor :thumbsup:

You're very welcome in the Price Family Bus Julie, if Kev fancies resting his driving legs? I just have a motley assortment from Brighton in with me at the moment :thumbsup:

Tee x

Motley Crew indeed :thumbsup: I'll have you know I always travel to Rugby in my Sunday best so I can go straight onto 10 o'clock mass given by Father Renaldo Domino at St Aloysius.

See you on the 12th

Manus

Guest kevnewry

Is there an allnighter on in Rugby?............... news to me!!!........... I'd best get along to it then!!!!!

CANT FOOKIN WAIT....................................thumbsup.gif

Source Advert