2011-02-12: Rugby Allniter 8Th Anniversary / Del's 50Th

Not wrong there,Davie boy!! :)

Oi you, behave or I'll practice me rugger tackle on you...:)

Hope to see you all there....Please God!! :yes::unsure:

That'd be brilliant...I did wonder if you'd make it last minute...:)

Don't forget my keys and Danny...:lol:

We'll be there from the start.

Dave & Donna x

You party animals...:lol:...I read about your jaunts afterwards...:D

• Replies 230
  • Views 19k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Hi from the Willingham's, it's been ages since we were last at Rugby so we are looking forward to Saturday. It looks like lots of our good friends will be attending and we are looking forward to catching up. Good to be given the opportunity to play the free style room alongside the main hall. If any of you guys have any requests please let us know ASAP. Here's a few tunes we will hope to play.

FREESTYLE ROOM

SOUL SISTERS

MELODIERS

DEM 111

JOE JAMA C/U

CLIFFHANGERS

MAIN HALL

JOHN HARRIS

PRIMERS

JIMMY RUFFIN

GERRI GRANGER

See you Saturday

Maria and Carl

I do like hearing that John Harris played loudly :thumbsup:

Memo to self - must make the effort to be in the correct room at the correct time. I would suggest synchronising our watches, but I cant wear a watch so..... hmm, what to do, what to do???

Memo to self - must make the effort to be in the correct room at the correct time. I would suggest synchronising our watches, but I cant wear a watch so..... hmm, what to do, what to do???

I suggest standing in the doorway between the two rooms and swaying from side to side, thus enabling the hearing of both rooms at one time...:lol:

I can feel my silly mode rising...:lol:

I do like hearing that John Harris played loudly :lol:

I'll have a bit of that as well .:thumbsup: .Will be standing with stopwatch and clipboard poised so we dont miss a thing.

ask Cat if you can borrow her nurses watch!

I suggest standing in the doorway between the two rooms and swaying from side to side, thus enabling the hearing of both rooms at one time...:thumbsup:

I can feel my silly mode rising...:lol:

Do you mean in the style of the Top of the Pops audience of yesteryear, and if so don't I have to have both hands above my head waving in an almost windscreen wiper style with a BCR scarf tied around one wrist?

I'm fine with the tartan scarf ( being a loyal fan, I've kept all my BCR stuff, and still have an 'I Love Les McKeown' poster above my bed) but have you forgotten I'm on crutches, so how do I get my hands above my head without falling over?

doubt I can fit into my tartan turn-upped jeans anymore, does that matter?:lol:

Edited by purist

Hi Dean,if there's anyone worth selling out to it's Ted.

The track you were talking about is The Limited Cow-Duck soup-Cobblestone

Thanks for posting Carl. Not likely to hear this unless you're behind the decks. You'd think I could remember a title like that wouldn't you!

Support for mak v ted depends on how I feel about the underdog on the night. :thumbsup: Will say hello. Dean

Righto,Girls,this is your one last chance before l 'Hit On' Tanya from the village bank......Don't say you haven't been warned!! :thumbsup: Oops and it's my birthday and Valentines as well

... :lol: :lol: xx

Hope your not presenting her with a pack of curlers....

Righto,Girls,this is your one last chance before l 'Hit On' Tanya from the village bank......Don't say you haven't been warned!! :shades: Oops and it's my birthday and Valentines as well

... :ohmy: :ohmy: xx

I'll buy you a ticket for The Boh's as a birthday treat Webby :ohmy:

Do you mean in the style of the Top of the Pops audience of yesteryear, and if so don't I have to have both hands above my head waving in an almost windscreen wiper style with a BCR scarf tied around one wrist?

I'm fine with the tartan scarf ( being a loyal fan, I've kept all my BCR stuff, and still have an 'I Love Les McKeown' poster above my bed) but have you forgotten I'm on crutches, so how do I get my hands above my head without falling over?

doubt I can fit into my tartan turn-upped jeans anymore, does that matter?:ohmy:

Crying laughing at you...if you start waving your hands above your head, people will think you've been to see Soulboy...:shades:

ps. I still can't come.

Will miss you loads darling...:lol:

see you all saturday keep us a sales table, please :ohmy:

Table reserved...:ohmy:

Guest BigPaul

Mr Fuchs.. So sorry i will miss you mate... love to the good lady and i hope to catch up soon..

Also the viking paddy :lol: and his much much better half...

Plus Kev, will miss our little chats that last a whole night :lol:

And all the other merry men and ladies...

Have a blast folks...... :yes:

Shame you cant make it Steveshades.gif

Because as me and Kev walk through the doorwhistling.gif

I say "Look Kev, Steve Cato's over there mate"wicked.giflaugh.gif

Well it was you who insisted I wear a condom - cheeky fooker. :thumbsup:

Shame you can't make it but catch up soon.

Take it steady.

Plenty of love in the air down there...

Safe sex as the mansfield boys are in town and Tabs laugh.gif ..

Nice one. :hatsoff2:

l most certainly am my friend....last minute miracle :yes::D

See you there young man. :yes:

I'll be there :D.

Valentines weekend at Rugby..

Plenty of love in the air down there...

Safe sex as the mansfield boys are in town and Tabs :yes: ..

Hope the big love in goes well.. Watch out for Newry, he's got some lips that need a kissing :hatsoff2:

Maybe the second house can be the love pad for the after party.. :thumbsup:

ohmy.gif ,i bet Tabs is hurt by that comment.

We're used to it from you.:yes: .

What times Mak on?

:thumbsup: ,i bet Tabs is hurt by that comment.

We're used to it from you.laugh.gif .

What times Mak on?

12-1am Kev , sorting box out again . Something for everyone , Chickory Tip for you . There will even be something in my box for the ladies !!!! :hatsoff2:

Edited by MAK

12-1am Kev , sorting box out again . Something for everyone , Chickory Tip for you . There will even be something in my box for the ladies !!!! :hatsoff2:

Is that "something" pepper spray to keep KH at bay? Can you put some talc in your box for my plimsoles?

Should be there for your spot Mak, taking lady to theatre then staright down M1. Let me know what you play, I'll tell you waht Ted plays laugh.gif . With friends like this Eh :thumbsup:

Is it a Womens Institute meeting.:D

Can I bring anything from Derbyshire.

Kev.

Bakewell tart - I think that's in Derbyshire...unless you know of something else they are famous for...shades.gif

cheeky git, everyone knows the sweets and food are on a par with the music - cue Peggy Babcock...:lol:...laugh.gif

I've done everything I need to and Dean's setting up tomorrow, so I shall be mostly resting up ready for the influx of visitors...bring it on I say...:hatsoff2:

I've posted this as a separate thread but wanted to post it on here too...wink.gif

FREE ENTRY TO RUGBY ON SATURDAY - if you can pick me something large up from Middleton (Manchester) area.

I'm getting quite regular at this but it seems to work.

My son has managed to get hold of some cheap mats he needs for a Tae Kwon Do tornament, the only problem is the postage is a joke because of the size.

If anyone is planning to come down to Rugby on Sat from the Middleton (Manchester) area and has a vehicle big enough to fit them in, there will be free entry for them and their passengers (unless it's a coach...:hatsoff2:).

They are 1m x 1m x 2cm and there are 50, so if put together, it would be a 1m cube...obviously they can be separated but this will give you an idea of size.

I know a few are coming down but I won't ask in person as it's puts them in a position and I know people find it hard to refuse me...:D

Thanks in advance.

Guest Dave Mortimore

they wont know whats hit them when you dj Tim, you have been ahead of the rare and underplayed scene for years and for me lead the way by a country mile Tim, If you like the tuneage Karl Heard plays then you will love what Tim has to offer, trust me everyone he really is that good :hatsoff2:

. well said! Mr. Bear. The trouble is not enough people know it. He's far too secretive at he best of times and turns over his music too frequently. So you really have to be sharp to keep up with him.

. People respond to his style of raw edged music in different ways. Akin to liking or disliking Marmite. I have a feeling though that there will be plenty of folk ready and able to pick up on his off the beaten track style of uptempo dance music.

. I hope you have a big night, Dave Mortimore

Guest Bearsoul

I've posted this as a separate thread but wanted to post it on here too...:g:

FREE ENTRY TO RUGBY ON SATURDAY - if you can pick me something large up from Middleton (Manchester) area.

I'm getting quite regular at this but it seems to work.

My son has managed to get hold of some cheap mats he needs for a Tae Kwon Do tornament, the only problem is the postage is a joke because of the size.

If anyone is planning to come down to Rugby on Sat from the Middleton (Manchester) area and has a vehicle big enough to fit them in, there will be free entry for them and their passengers (unless it's a coach...:lol:).

They are 1m x 1m x 2cm and there are 50, so if put together, it would be a 1m cube...obviously they can be separated but this will give you an idea of size.

I know a few are coming down but I won't ask in person as it's puts them in a position and I know people find it hard to refuse me...:D

Thanks in advance.

Tae Kwon Do ? wasn't that a Hall & Oates Record ? Sorry canny help Sian... we're travelling down on The Bogwarts Express !!:ohmy:

Guest BigPaul

Is that "something" pepper spray to keep KH at bay? Can you put some talc in your box for my plimsoles?

Should be there for your spot Mak, taking lady to theatre then staright down M1. Let me know what you play, I'll tell you waht Ted plays :) . With friends like this Eh :thumbsup:

g.gif

Game for homosexual southerners

I remember a couple of trialists turning up for training, they had emigrated to the sunny south.

They wore their league shirts, padded shoulders!!!! Very Joan Collins.

(And they were soap dodgers, the baths and showers were another foreign land.)

Me too, never been so organised and now bored stiff waiting...no point in going to bed, as I wont sleep...:yes:

You could have come to my house and done the two hours housework I've just done. You'd haver slept then :no:

At least all I've got left is cleaning the bathroom, then shopping tomorrow morning, then on the train to yours early afternoon

Source Advert