2011-03-18: New Wilton Allnighter - 18 Years Anniversary

Boxy

That's the best tit bit wink.gif

Try not be too long in the pub though as the minute the doors open at 9.00 there's gonna be a stampede yes.gif and I don't know how long I will get away with laying across 5 seats .... especially in a mini skirt ohmy.giflaugh.gif x

STOP PRESS.....STOP PRESS

Due to a larger than average crowd expected for this one,all chairs are being removed to maximize floor space!

Sitting down at all nighters ...give yersen a shake .lol

hi aly.unless your wearing very high heels or the chairs are ultra narrow your gonna struggle to lay across 5 chairs,i know because 4 chairs are enough for me on nights at work lol...me and kim will sit on two each for you [lard arses ]...5 nights to go see yu then keith...

just get some paper with "reserved for Kirsty" on it... no-one with any sense will sit remotely near :lol:

dunno when I'll be landing - am in the Howardmobile...

think I'm wearing a greeny coloured jumpsuity thing - so you'll know to look out for a gaint leprichaun - though this could change dramatically by Friday so best just listen out for something common and noisey :lol:

:lol: :lol: You're a pussy cat really but I won't tell anyone shhh.gif x

Due to a larger than average crowd expected for this one,all chairs are being removed to maximize floor space!

I could say the very same to you Nev, but then it would take on a whole new meaning ohmy.gif:lol:

See you Friday wxnker :P:lol: x

hi aly.unless your wearing very high heels or the chairs are ultra narrow your gonna struggle to lay across 5 chairs,i know because 4 chairs are enough for me on nights at work lol...me and kim will sit on two each for you [lard arses ]...5 nights to go see yu then keith...

YES to the very high heels yes.gif plus I was gonna lay across the chairs flat on my back, point my toes & stretch my arms right above my head, then maybe I would just about manage to save 5 seats laugh.gif , but seeing as you & Kim are gonna be my bookends :lol: then you've saved me my modesty. Cheers guys :lol:

See you at the chair dash :lol: x

Guest rosemary

YES to the very high heels yes.gif plus I was gonna lay across the chairs flat on my back, point my toes & stretch my arms right above my head, then maybe I would just about manage to save 5 seats laugh.gif , but seeing as you & Kim are gonna be my bookends :lol: then you've saved me my modesty. Cheers guys :lol:

See you at the chair dash :lol: x

sorry about this seat saving thingy but................................. my sister and Mr Harris are coming as well........so stretch right out Ms Hamiltonlaugh.gif

We'll probably get there before you anywaylaugh.gif

Some of us have gotta have a seat Nev, So will have to be early. I'm looking forward to this one :lol:

Don

Genuinely dissapointed not to be able to make this especially as there seems to be much more hype and excitment about the Wilton this time round. From talking to loads people on friday night at Empty Bottles Azza, Rich Evans, Maxwell, Matty etc...there'll be a fair few in and there all dancers...well apart from rich :lol: lol, so it should be a good atmosphere. I hope it goes well and maybe see you at the next one all being well!

Callum

Dont forget to pick us both up when you've finished titivating yoursen Alison,I've got a funny feeling that a certain little princess will be wanting to make her godmother a birthday cake :ohmy:

We are both looking forward to it as we dont have to drive & have no kids all weekend,bliss :(

Dont forget to pick us both up when you've finished titivating yoursen Alison,I've got a funny feeling that a certain little princess will be wanting to make her godmother a birthday cake :)

We are both looking forward to it as we dont have to drive & have no kids all weekend,bliss :lol:

Of course I won't forget you darling, Dee on the other hand :no: Only kidding, I'll be at yours for about 8.15 :lol:

See you Friday x

(lots of love to my beautiful Lauren xxx)

Hi Guys

We have just added another DJ to the list.

As a special 50th birthday present for Chuddy, we are going to asked his buddy Colin Laws to do an early spot between

10.00 - 11.00 pm. Don't know who his partner will be at this stage.

So it might be a good idea if you all forget about going to the PUB first, and get in the Wilton from the start and give Colin and the rest of us some support. :lol:

We need to get the place rocking early doors and give some encouragement to people that might be trying the Wilton for the first time. We need to make sure they want to come back again.

Another good reason for being in early, we only have 150 anniversary badges, so it's first come, first served.

EARLY START - 9.00PM - 7.00AM

Who's coming early? :)

See you all on Friday

Mouse & Boxy

Hi Guys

We have just added another DJ to the list.

As a special 50th birthday present for Chuddy, we are going to asked his buddy Colin Laws to do an early spot between

10.00 - 11.00 pm. Don't know who his partner will be at this stage.

So it might be a good idea if you all forget about going to the PUB first, and get in the Wilton from the start and give Colin and the rest of us some support. :no:

We need to get the place rocking early doors and give some encouragement to people that might be trying the Wilton for the first time. We need to make sure they want to come back again.

Another good reason for being in early, we only have 150 anniversary badges, so it's first come, first served.

Who's coming early? :)

See you all on Friday

Mouse & Boxy

Oooh aaaah, I'm coming !!!! :lol: ................... early :thumbup:

Fab news about the addition of Colin :lol: I was gonna get there for 9.00 anyway but with this news I'll be there before you, Mouse & Val :no:

See you Friday birthday boy :thumbup: x

Edited by Alison H

Great we'll ready hun :( She's been baking all evening & I must admit its a spectactular cake :lol: God knows who she gets the cooking skills from but it aint me :yes: . It will be waiting for you if I aint eaten it first :lol: xx

Awww that's ace :thumbsup:

I don't mean to sound ungrateful but can you ask my little Princess not to put any chocolate sprinkles on it, as I've given up the brown stuff for lent :( x

Oh Kirsty, I'm so excited about the Wilton!!! It's gonna be incredible !!! x

Edited by Alison H

Oooh aaaah, I'm coming !!!! :lol: ................... early :(

Fab news about the addition of Colin :( I was gonna get there for 9.00 anyway but with this news I'll be there before you, Mouse & Val :thumbsup:

See you Friday birthday boy :yes: x

Took the words outta my mouth Alison :lol:

Guest the old man

with a line up of dj's its a night not to be mist the music should flow .

there is a buzz in the air with some birthdays coming up.

we start with alison :(:hatsoff2: chuddy:hatsoff2::lol:

mr box (aka boxy ):thumbsup::hatsoff2:

there is someone on the door with a birthday coming up also.:lol::hatsoff2:

the old man.

Edited by the old man

Hi Kirsty

11.00pm - What time do you call that, The Wilton starts at 9.00PM

You're gonna miss a very special set 10.00 -11.00pm from Mr Colin Laws double decking with 50th birthday boy Mr Steve Dudley (Chuddy), Shame on you girl.

You had better have a word with your carriage driver Mr Howard and re- arrange your pick -up time.

Come on Howard don't let Kirsty down.

Hi Kirsty

11.00pm - What time do you call that, The Wilton starts at 9.00PM

You're gonna miss a very special set 10.00 -11.00pm from Mr Colin Laws double decking with 50th birthday boy Mr Steve Dudley (Chuddy), Shame on you girl.

You had better have a word with your carriage driver Mr Howard and re- arrange your pick -up time.

Come on Howard don't let Kirsty down.

you tell him Dave - I can be ready from 8ish - no problem biggrin.gif

Guest rosemary

..... and to make matters worse, I will be accompanying him laugh.gif

Hello Richardsmile.gif

see you both there thenyes.gif

We can carry on with our chat about the opera and flutesbiggrin.gif

I hope so Kirsty, otherwise I fear I might fall over whilst dancing. And what about you, my dear, do you intend to keep your clothes on during this Wilton?

I am so fat I may unintentionally burst free from whatever I plan to wear... best stand by with an industrial sized tarpaulin for when I do :hatsoff2:

Still not sure what I'm actually gonna wear - should I go for a boobs in or a boobs out affair?

I am so fat I may unintentionally burst free from whatever I plan to wear... best stand by with an industrial sized tarpaulin for when I do :hatsoff2:

Still not sure what I'm actually gonna wear - should I go for a boobs in or a boobs out affair?

kirsty...can you decide soon please..

Spare place in the car and Shep is awaiting your decision before he gives his :lol:

Bollocks,you could have said earlier,shes made a sponge with buttercream & then covered it in chocolate sauce,then bits of crunchie,flake,milky stars & aero bubbles.

Damn,theres only one solution .... I'll have to eat it :lol:

Nev,are you coming? Hope so hun xx

:yes: Sorry ! It does sound like chocolate heaven, but because of my religious beliefs, it's chocolate hell at the mo :thumbsup: so I'll just have to munch on the sponge and lick the cream out :yes: and you'll have to make do with nibbling my top :yes:

See you both on Fri x

you lot all enjoy it,best place and best people and best music ,

I have to go to my niece's wedding saturday so cannot partake..........might cheer a few up.

oh no Lesley - I was looking forward to seeing you roller skating around and serving cocktails :thumbsup:

I'll miss you this much (holds her arms out as wide as she can)

xxx

I'm getting cold sat here in a pair of jimmy choos and a g-string...

am off upstairs to find something suitable to wear tomorrow

I could be gone some time... :thumbsup:

Who's coming early? :thumbsup:

See you all on Friday

Mouse & Boxy

Me hopefully.

Like Dave says sod the pub, get in early, support the DJ's, Dave and Mouse and the management :lol: Lets make this one a cracker, just like the Wilton should be.

Looking forward to tomorrow night my mate Trevski, :D Richard, :lol: Jo Brock :yes: can't come quick enough Chuddy 30 for 20th time :D Sorry but I will be arriving on the late side as I am Djin in Wakefield till 2am :thumbsup:

Better late than never :yes:

See you tomorrow Andy,well early hours Saturday morning :lol: x