2011-03-18: New Wilton Allnighter - 18 Years Anniversary

Boxy

Event Title: NEW WILTON ALLNIGHTER - 18 Years Anniversary

Event Author: Boxy

Calendar: Allnighter/Weekenders

Event Date: Fri 18 March 2011

-------------------------------------------------

THE WILTON NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT - This is a crucial event for the future of the Wilton Allnighter.

THE WILTON ALLNIGHTER 18TH ANNIVERSARY

FRIDAY 18TH MARCH 2011

THE WILTON ALLNIGHTER FINALLY COMES OF AGE 18 YEARS AT THE SAME VENUE.

10 HOURS OF DOUBLE DECKING MADNESS WITH SOME OF THE COUNTRY'S TOP DJ'S PLAYING DECK BY DECK.

BRIAN GOUGHER & MIKE CHARLTON

KARL HEARD & KARL RHODES

ANDY DYSON & CHALKY

SOUL SAM & ARTHUR FENN

ROGER BANKS & SAUS

JUMPING JOAN & TED MASSEY

Plus Residents: Mouse & Boxy and guest John Britton

PLEASE NOTE EARLY START TIME 9.00PM - 7.00AM

ADMISSION £10.00 OTD.

FREE ANNIVERSARY BADGE FOR THE FIRST 150 THROUGH THE DOOR.

NEW WHEATSHEAF Conferencie & Banqueting.

ALTOFTS LANE - WHITWOOD - CASTLEFORD - WF10 5QB

www.wheatsheaf.com/all_nighters/index.html

Visit this Event in Soul Source Events Guide for venue maps, street views,road and rail directions and more

Guest Ste Brazil

Event Title: NEW WILTON ALLNIGHTER - 18 Years Anniversary

Event Author: Boxy

Calendar: Allnighter/Weekenders

Event Date: Fri 18 March 2011

-------------------------------------------------

THE WILTON NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT - This is a crucial event for the future of the Wilton Allnighter.

THE WILTON ALLNIGHTER 18TH ANNIVERSARY

FRIDAY 18TH MARCH 2011

THE WILTON ALLNIGHTER FINALLY COMES OF AGE 18 YEARS AT THE SAME VENUE.

10 HOURS OF DOUBLE DECKING MADNESS WITH SOME OF THE COUNTRY'S TOP DJ'S PLAYING DECK BY DECK.

BRIAN GOUGHER & MIKE CHARLTON

KARL HEARD & KARL RHODES

ANDY DYSON & CHALKY

SOUL SAM & ARTHUR FENN

ROGER BANKS & SAUS

JUMPING JOAN & TED MASSEY

Plus Residents: Mouse & Boxy and guest John Britton

PLEASE NOTE EARLY START TIME 9.00PM - 7.00AM

ADMISSION £10.00 OTD.

FREE ANNIVERSARY BADGE FOR THE FIRST 150 THROUGH THE DOOR.

NEW WHEATSHEAF Conferencie & Banqueting.

ALTOFTS LANE - WHITWOOD - CASTLEFORD - WF10 5QB

www.wheatsheaf.com/all_nighters/index.html

Visit this Event in Soul Source Events Guide for venue maps, street views,road and rail directions and more

Sounds like a top night to me! :yes:

Ste.

Erm decisions decisions :lol: Am I free that night ? ..... course I'm free !! :lol:

Wouldn't miss the 18th Anniversary (or any other Wilton) for anything or anyone !!

Marvelous line-up :yes: & great achievement getting this far. All being well, here's to the next 18 :lol:

The Wilton needs the love & support of old friends & new so let's see plenty of old & new and make it another year to remember in the Wilton History :yes:

I'll be there early doors just to make sure Mr Box doesn't give my badge to charity :lol:

Ali x

we'll be the there......oh yeah.....it's gonna' be a blinding night!.............also it's that top blerk Chuddy's 50th so we will be helping him celebrate that too thumbsup.gif

Good job you put an L in there Val :lol:

Will be great helping the chudster celebrate his coming of age too :yes:

See you & Elaine there :yes:

Ali x

P.S. You'll most likely see me before then as I'm planning on going to where the Rose doesn't like to get stuck between :lol:

Edited by Alison H

I'm making the effort for this one, not been for years, I think I'll wear my rather smart 8th Anniversary badge! Congrats for making it to the 18th Anniversary. The Wilton All-nighter reminds me of the days when the soul scene was made of Chocolate!

See you at the dance!

Len.

"I am playing the right records, but not necessarily in the right order!!!"

I'm making the effort for this one, not been for years, I think I'll wear my rather smart 8th Anniversary badge! Congrats for making it to the 18th Anniversary. The Wilton All-nighter reminds me of the days when the soul scene was made of Chocolate!

See you at the dance!

Len.

If you're wearing your 8th - mebbee I'll wear my 1st, 2nd, 3rd... not sure on what though - maybe I could fashion a bracelet out of some ribbon and pin all my badges on that - Blue Peter stylee :D

I'm making the effort for this one, not been for years

If you're wearing your 8th - mebbee I'll wear my 1st, 2nd, 3rd... not sure on what though - maybe I could fashion a bracelet out of some ribbon and pin all my badges on that - Blue Peter stylee :D

I'll be there to keep both of you in line. Mind you behave yourself Dopson else I'll make you do it in your vest & pants.

I'll be there to keep both of you in line. Mind you behave yourself Dopson else I'll make you do it in your vest & pants.

Blimey T - You out again?!!! - I'll have to get some soul Tattoos done to go with the vest! I only forgot my P.E kit for school once but god it scared me for life. Mind you, it wasn't that long ago that I was at school I suppose ;o) ...I wonder if they'll play my fave record here?! lol

See you there you 'Stop Out' you!

Len.

:D - Show off!

me showing off? I think you'e confusing me with, err, someone else tall and ginger... I'll have you know I'm a wallflower and shun attention of any kind :thumbsup:

Hi Alison

Another little bird told me that YOU ARE HAVING A BIRTHDAY TOO the day after me,

don't think your 65 though. I'm not giving your age away but it's something to do with that old BBC series - "Hitch-hikers Guide To The Galaxy"

"The answer to life, the universe, and everything". For the uninitiated, if you add the two numbers together you get 6.

Hope I haven't given anything away.

Another one to join the party!!!

Happy Birthday Alison

XX

Hi Alison

Another little bird told me that YOU ARE HAVING A BIRTHDAY TOO the day after me,

don't think your 65 though. I'm not giving your age away but it's something to do with that old BBC series - "Hitch-hikers Guide To The Galaxy"

"The answer to life, the universe, and everything". For the uninitiated, if you add the two numbers together you get 6.

Hope I haven't given anything away.

Another one to join the party!!!

Happy Birthday Alison

XX

Love it :thumbsup: ............. & I don't mind confessing I'm only 24 :lol:

My birthday is not as special as yours & Chuddy's but I'll still take the cake (& eat it wink.gif) watch you two receive your MANY :D bumps & if there's some birthday kisses going spare well it would be rude not to pucker up :lol: :lol:

Cant wait !!!! :lol:

Really looking forward to helping the Wilton celebrate her 18th Birthday, Chuddy his 50th & you, your 65th !!! It's gonna be one hell of a party :lol: xxx

• 2 weeks later...

Dream team line-up or what!!!!!

I think there's a bit of a poky been told here............I'm sure Chuddy has been 50 for the last 3 years :D

Boxy..........65.........it only seems like 5 years ago since it was his 60th at The Frobisher with all his Chicago chums :yes:

Looks like The Wilton is the place to be.........well it always is for me,can't wait :D

Cheers

Martyn

• 2 weeks later...

Right, now that my favourite month in the whole calender is upon us, please can I have permission to start getting excited about the Wilton? :yes:

Oh bollox to it. Can't be bothered waiting for a response. Its almost WILTON TIME thumbup.gif:yes: (ok so a few pesky weekends & weekenders :lol: are getting in the way :wicked: ) but I for one am sooooo looking forward to the Wilton & her 18th Anniversary.

See you at the Ballroom :D x

Crackin' line uphatsoff2.gif

And our Joanie toyes.gifthumbsup.gif

Hopin' to bring a little friend alongohmy.gifthumbsup.gif

Best

Paul

Aren't ALL your friends little at the side of you Paul smile.gif

Look forward to seeing you :lol: & you're right, that line up is ruddy fantastic thumbup.gif x

Edited by Alison H
Guest rosemary

Aren't ALL your friends little at the side of you Paul smile.gif

Look forward to seeing you :lol: & you're right, that line up is ruddy fantastic thumbup.gif x

Yes a great line-up of DJs........wont be long now and it will be Wilton timeyes.gif

Me and my quiet friend Sue will be popping along to the pub firstbiggrin.gif

And it's your birthday Ali and Mr Chuddy's birthday so lots of celebrating to be doneyes.gif

Yes a great line-up of DJs........wont be long now and it will be Wilton timeyes.gif

Me and my quiet friend Sue will be popping along to the pub firstbiggrin.gif

And it's your birthday Ali and Mr Chuddy's birthday so lots of celebrating to be doneyes.gif

Not sure if I can make the pub as it's gonna be a rush on for me, finishing work at 5.00, getting home, titivating myself & then getting over to the Wilton for the early start of 9.00. thumbup.gif I'll save you a seat if you're still round at the pub getting pissed merrry biggrin.gif by the time I get there :lol:

I just lurve your new Avatar. My little princess Eva. She looks so damn beautiful yes.gif x

Edited by Alison H

a post concerning serious issues has been made by a new member

the content have been passed on to the thread starter

the post has been removed due to possible legal issues with the content

the member is asked to get in touch with myself reference this via pm and asked not to post on this matter till then

thread reopened

Guest BigPaul

Aren't ALL your friends little at the side of you Paul :thumbsup:

Look forward to seeing you :rolleyes: & you're right, that line up is ruddy fantastic :hatsoff2: x

g.gifg.gif

Good point, Alisonbiggrin.gif

Think that might explain the bad back towhistling.gif

See you friday

Best

Paul

Guest BigPaul

Aren't ALL your friends little at the side of you Paul :thumbsup:

Look forward to seeing you :rolleyes: & you're right, that line up is ruddy fantastic :hatsoff2: x

Oooooopps

Edited by BigPaul
Guest BigPaul

Are you fully mended now Paul? It was strange seeing you on the sidelines the other week.

Looking forward to seeing you all next week :rolleyes:

That was gout, Joan, rich mans diseaselaugh.gif

Dont know how i got itlaugh.gif

physical wreck, i amwhistling.gif

Guest rosemary

Not sure if I can make the pub as it's gonna be a rush on for me, finishing work at 5.00, getting home, titivating myself & then getting over to the Wilton for the early start of 9.00. :hatsoff2: I'll save you a seat if you're still round at the pub getting pissed merrry :thumbsup: by the time I get there :rolleyes:

I just lurve your new Avatar. My little princess Eva. She looks so damn beautiful :thumbsup: x

Ok then Ali yes.gif....... see you in the Wilton and save us about 4 seats, moi p**sed no.gif

Have fun titivatinglaugh.gif

Troop;

Like you lot Im looking forward to this one big time, I have the little fella with the loud shirts from Wellingborough keeping me company. Tunes are sorted, just need to get Monday to Thursday out of the way, got Friday off and hey ho here we go.

See ya there.

Gouch

Ok then Ali yes.gif....... see you in the Wilton and save us about 4 seats, moi p**sed no.gif

Have fun titivatinglaugh.gif

That's the best tit bit wink.gif

Try not be too long in the pub though as the minute the doors open at 9.00 there's gonna be a stampede yes.gif and I don't know how long I will get away with laying across 5 seats .... especially in a mini skirt ohmy.giflaugh.gif x

That's the best tit bit wink.gif

Try not be too long in the pub though as the minute the doors open at 9.00 there's gonna be a stampede yes.gif and I don't know how long I will get away with laying across 5 seats .... especially in a mini skirt ohmy.giflaugh.gif x

just get some paper with "reserved for Kirsty" on it... no-one with any sense will sit remotely near :thumbsup:

dunno when I'll be landing - am in the Howardmobile...

think I'm wearing a greeny coloured jumpsuity thing - so you'll know to look out for a gaint leprichaun - though this could change dramatically by Friday so best just listen out for something common and noisey :D