I Live In Castle ? Am Looking For A Record With This Title

Eddie Hubbard

It's reasonably tough un for sure but not mega bucks. It's finding it in the first place. More of a collectors piece I would have thought. I think I paid about 150 about 15 years ago when I was a bit flush and looking to complete Ollie's 45s. As Master Po would say to Kwai Chang Caine ..." Be patient, dig deep Grasshopper, and it will come to you". :thumbsup::P :P

Regards,

Dave

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Eddie,

Alan Rhodes, one time Wigan Dj, put me on to this about 15 years ago, spent a decade secretly looking for a copy, only to see a couple in the past year at about 150, sadly the moment had passed and i'd moved onto other wants, hammered copies though, you may struggle to get a minty! Good to hear it again, fine tune.

Regards, Lee

• Helpful 1
Social source share

This used to be a sub-£30 'tape swappers' disc during the 80's...can recall seeing it as low as £15, and was fairly easy to pick up.

Hunt around...you'll get it for less than three figures imo.

:hatsoff2:

Social source share

Eddie,

Alan Rhodes, one time Wigan Dj, put me on to this about 15 years ago, spent a decade secretly looking for a copy, only to see a couple in the past year at about 150, sadly the moment had passed and i'd moved onto other wants, hammered copies though, you may struggle to get a minty! Good to hear it again, fine tune.

Regards, Lee

Thanks Lee for the info ....

Social source share