Vocals & Instrumentals

gordonc

Hi Folks 

I am compiling a CD for my own enjoyment - 15 vocals and 15 matching instrumentals. Problem is my brain has gone to sleep!

So far on the list is Beat & Rhythm / Cigarette Ashes - You got to pay the price (Kent / Taylor) - Double Cookin / Del Satins -  If its all the same to you babe / Exus Trek - Crying over you  - Wade in the water (Shaw & Stitt) - 

Any suggestions please would be much welcome......

Cheers

Social source share

Hi Folks 

I am compiling a CD for my own enjoyment - 15 vocals and 15 matching instrumentals. Problem is my brain has gone to sleep!

So far on the list is Beat & Rhythm / Cigarette Ashes - You got to pay the price (Kent / Taylor) - Double Cookin / Del Satins -  If its all the same to you babe / Exus Trek - Crying over you  - Wade in the water (Shaw & Stitt) - 

Any suggestions please would be much welcome......

Cheers

Hi Gordon

A fantastic choice for your CD would be Jesse Fisher - Your Not Loving A Beginner/Waitng instumental version of YNLAB

atb Kev  :hatsoff2:

Edited by Kev John
Social source share

karl evens louise lewis  blue orig had no inst but yellow boot had inst other side and avaiable for a £5 inc p and p from ME......also at Wigabn there was a superb version of Flirtations stronger but it wasnt the soul fox/galore vers it was a accetate or something but it just belts out with girls in the background,     I now this doesnt help but................ buisy weekend Empty Bottles Leeds friday sat Debbie Taylor theres no letting up on Soul..........xxxx

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!