Shufflin's profile photo

New Soul Releases - The Summer of 2019

All About the SOUL Shufflin

Posted
6 minutes ago, Richard said:

My copy of The Apx has just arrived at the post office with a £28 tax bill grrr!!

wow that's crazy

Share this source music forum post

soul source url
Posted
1 minute ago, Shufflin said:

wow that's crazy

Think I’m on their radar now as been done a few times lately 😬

soul source url
Posted
On 19/07/2019 at 21:28, Richard said:

See Juno had some copies of The Love Rights for just over £20 that went in a flash

The Love Rights 45 is available on Amazon US and Amazon UK as of today. The UK site is advertising at c £13 (inc). Type in Kimberlite to CD&Vinyl.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Talk-Town-Time-Change-VINYL/dp/B07SZBK43F/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=kimberlite&qid=1565095930&s=music&sr=1-3

Someone on discogs - English as per usual -is advertising this record for £200! 

soul source url
Posted

Really?? ordered mine direct from their website as meant to be limited - they sold on their website overnight

soul source url
Posted

"Usually dispatched within 1 to 4 weeks." usually means non in stock?

discogs can be mad but hey someone might buy it 😉

soul source url
Posted
4 hours ago, Firecrest said:

The Love Rights 45 is available on Amazon US and Amazon UK as of today. The UK site is advertising at c £13 (inc). Type in Kimberlite to CD&Vinyl.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Talk-Town-Time-Change-VINYL/dp/B07SZBK43F/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=kimberlite&qid=1565095930&s=music&sr=1-3

Just checked Discogs and there isn't one for £200, there are loads of copies for sale and sadly I suspect this record will get lost in history and will always be a cheap record to buy in the long run

soul source url
Posted (edited)

quite liking the B side to this new 45, "Coming Back", released today, not really funk is it? more like 80's influenced soul?

https://www.juno.co.uk/products/jeff-darko-hotel-lover/740955-01/

Edited by Shufflin
added song title
  • Up vote 1

soul source url
Posted

Yep like that. 

I check them all that put on there under Soul/funk/disco/jazz as I’m sure whoever categorises the tracks is a no nothing about music 16 year old 🤣

soul source url
Posted
23 hours ago, Blackpoolsoul said:

Just checked Discogs and there isn't one for £200, there are loads of copies for sale and sadly I suspect this record will get lost in history and will always be a cheap record to buy in the long run

More like will pick up on it in a couple of years time and then all go bonkers for it 😮

Can remember in the early 80s Terry Jones saying about me always looking back and missing good new stuff 🤔 🤣

• Up vote 1

soul source url
Posted

nice new 45 

• Up vote 4

soul source url
Posted

The singer is Amanda Joy. The band are out of Atlanta.  I think this came out in the first part of the year. Quite possibly a sleeping track ready to blossom. bandcamp has copies of the 45.

• Up vote 2

soul source url
Posted
On 06/08/2019 at 13:56, Firecrest said:

Not seen the promo for sale though - guess it’s indemand & £££s? 

soul source url
Posted

the new Pendletons LP is up for pre-order with a Bandcamp exclusive 45 option

"exclusive Bandcamp only unreleased 7" w/ non album track "Don't Turn Your Back" featuring Rojai on the A side and Potatohead People's remix of "You Do You" featuring Howard Johnson on the B Side"

not cheap with US shipping but probably the only way to get the 45

https://thependletonssf.bandcamp.com/album/2-steps-away

soul source url
Posted

This Is An Interesting New Release by Michael Nau, Just Got Mine On 7"

• Up vote 2

soul source url

All About the SOUL - Source Forum

Jump into the northern soul music & beyond talk now!

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Get started now!

Get max use of the forums

Source Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.