Please Look Is It The Same 45

post-2690-1182082046_thumb.jpg post-2690-1182082089_thumb.jpg

please look at both labels , do you think this is the same 45. i won this on ebay in march, i paid through paypal , the seller says he sent this but it never arrived , the seller refunded my payment , and to be honsest i have won a few 45s from the seller in the past and never any problems, i noticed the seller as one on ebay right now, i emailed him stating this is the same 45 i won and paid for in march but he is saying its not the same 45, I've already asked pete smith and he agrees with me,

what do you guys think -- IS IS THE SAME 45.

Social source share

• Replies 21
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

please look at both labels , do you think this is the same 45. i won this on ebay in march, i paid through paypal , the seller says he sent this but it never arrived , the seller refunded my payment , and to be honsest i have won a few 45s from the seller in the past and never any problems, i noticed the seller as one on ebay right now, i emailed him stating this is the same 45 i won and paid for in march but he is saying its not the same 45, I've already asked pete smith and he agrees with me,

Social source share

Not quite my field, but I've given expert evidence in some of the highest profile criminal cases of recent years. I deal with fine visual detail of a different nature in cases of identity and have 26+ years of experience in this :unsure:

IMO either they are the same or one/both are boots and bearing an identical facsimile of the original label.

Social source share

identical twins wicked.gif

Social source share

Or...

It's a different record and the seller is just using the same picture.

But you would have thought he'd have mentioned that if that was the case shades.gif

Many Thanks to you guys. like i stated before I've brought loads of 45s form the guy and never ever been problems until now, I've even met him when i was in Detroit and he seemed a sound guy and i admit he as refunded me my payment. yes i do believe like pike's dog stated he may have wanted more for this , i won this for only $6 but really that's not the point, i do wonder if the seller has ever done this sort of thing before and when the buyer receives his money back end of story sort of thing but he as very good feedback.

John when i emailed the seller he's reply was he found another in a Detroit basement and asked me to take a closer look at the label compared to mine what i won as one may have more wear on ,he never stated its the same pic what he used for mine only same sound file from soul club , as for comments and grading more or less the same only added a few more remarks on the latest and its the same grading VG 5.

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FABULOUS-APOLLOS-Sup...VQQcmdZViewItem

ps - the seller as quoted " If this one does not get any bids and you would like it as replacement in the meantime that is fine "

Edited by hitsville chalky
Social source share

Or...

But you would have thought he'd have mentioned that if that was the case shades.gif

Clearly NOT the same picture as the vinyl is at a different angle in each shot, and I have edited what followed as I realised I could be providing the seller with a reason for them appearing to be identical. Be careful folks, you don't know where this one is going to end up :thumbsup:

Edited by KevinKent
Social source share

Or...

Clearly NOT the same picture as the vinyl is at a different angle in each shot, and I have edited what followed as I realised I could be providing the seller with a reason for them appearing to be identical. Be careful folks, you don't know where this one is going to end up :thumbsup:

:) Cancel my last. Having viewed this on ebay I was amazed to notice the picture change as I viewed the screen! :)

Never noticed this before - an apparent change of angle caused in someway by the image changing as though to widescreen.

Social source share