Tomangoes

Guest James Trouble

Guest James Trouble

My snipe failed to fire on the Tomagoes that was on ebay, i would have won it easily. I have never been so angry about not winning a record before, especially as I know I would have won it. I will pay $5000 for a decent copy if anyone wants to help, if the winner wants to sell it to me for $1000 profit, please let me know as I can't contact you because of the stupid ebay rules that are now in place. I don't know who the winner is, does anyone on here know who it is?

Thanks

JT

jamestrouble@gmail.com

Edited by James Trouble
Social source share

• Replies 29
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest James Trouble

Dont know that winner James ( its got some strange info on it too ) :lol: .

It looks like an american into mystic karma stuff, routers, and books about hunting bears.

He's a lucky cant that's for sure! :lol:

Social source share

My snipe failed to fire on the Tomagoes that was on ebay, i would have won it easily. I have never been so angry about not winning a record before, especially as I know I would have won it. I will pay $5000 for a copy if anyone wants to help, if the winner wants to sell it to me for $1000 profit, please let me know as I can't contact you because of the stupid ebay rules that are now in place. I don't know who the winner is, does anyone on here know who it is?

Thanks

JT

jamestrouble@gmail.com

it's a pain but i find 1 in 200 or so snipes fail !!!!!!!! :lol:

Social source share

Guest James Trouble

he's also just been negged saying that the account was hijacked.....the thick plottens.......

Yeah strange, maybe I still have a chance if the account has been jacked... But bloody ebay won't let me contact burl*one, the seller. The keep telling me I shouldn't be contacting him. AARRGGHHH!!!!

Social source share

Guest SteveSnow

Yeah strange, maybe I still have a chance if the account has been jacked... But bloody ebay won't let me contact burl*one, the seller. The keep telling me I shouldn't be contacting him. AARRGGHHH!!!!

can you not ask him a question relating to one of the other items he's selling?

Social source share

Guest Fatius Bumius

Crike, winning bidders bid on thousands of £'s worth of anything in the last few days, (advanced search/by bidder/last 30 days) Won't be long before he gets kicked off and the seller might even offer the record as a 2nd chance offer.

Get in quick James, ask a question via another item and see if he will accept an offer you make

Social source share

You don't need to contact him through eBay.

It's Brad Hales.

He's on here!

Social source share

Crike, winning bidders bid on thousands of £'s worth of anything in the last few days, (advanced search/by bidder/last 30 days) Won't be long before he gets kicked off and the seller might even offer the record as a 2nd chance offer.

Get in quick James, ask a question via another item and see if he will accept an offer you make

and funnily enough he has won on every item he has bid on, and by the items, doesn't look like he's particularly a rare soul collector. I suspect you wouldn't of won it any way James as it seems like he has put in ridiculous amounts on every item far exceeding what they are worth, to ensure winning to stitch the account holder up. There is also only feedback for a couple of the items he has bought over the last week or so.

not one of my favorite records but heh, as I have said before, each to there own.

QoFxx

Edited by chrissie
Social source share

Guest James Trouble

He's Mr Blue on here so you could try a PM although he didn't answer mine and I had to contact him via Ebay. Just click on Burl One and there's "contact" on left side [or should be!!]

£2118 for VG- copy is crazy!!!

ROD

It's a crazy world, Rod :yes: But Burl*One is a very respected seller with conservative gradings, I'd take his vg- over most northern dealers at allnighter's m- any day of the week...

It looks like the bidder is a jacked ID as Fatius has pointed out. I guess it's down to whether Burl*one wants to do it as second chance through ebay. I expect he's more upset about this than I was when I realised my snipe failed! :lol: :lol:

Social source share

It's a crazy world, Rod :yes: But Burl*One is a very respected seller with conservative gradings, I'd take his vg- over most northern dealers at allnighter's m- any day of the week...

It looks like the bidder is a jacked ID as Fatius has pointed out. I guess it's down to whether Burl*one wants to do it as second chance through ebay. I expect he's more upset about this than I was when I realised my snipe failed! :lol::lol:

The pictures don't make it look too hot to be honest and nice guy etc BUT I bought a Terrifics off him for a mate and at VG it was fit for the bin. Sent it back and got refund. I am very fussy though.

ROD

Social source share

My snipe failed to fire on the Tomagoes that was on ebay, i would have won it easily. I have never been so angry about not winning a record before, especially as I know I would have won it. I will pay $5000 for a copy if anyone wants to help, if the winner wants to sell it to me for $1000 profit, please let me know as I can't contact you because of the stupid ebay rules that are now in place. I don't know who the winner is, does anyone on here know who it is?

Thanks

JT

jamestrouble@gmail.com

Real tempting James but think i will keep it :lol:

Social source share

Hope you get it sorted James :lol:

Bearsy, get your tongue out of your cheek, and stop winding up James., thats my job :lol: ...............you know you would love to own it young Mr Bear, but of course only to sell to James for vasts amounts of money so you could buy loads of Mamsey Pamsey toons :yes:

QoFxx

to bloody right i would like to own it but 5 green shield stamp books and 9 R-Whites returnable bottles aint much to trade with :shhh:

Social source share

well £2,000+ for a vg- copy, dont get me wrong it is a top tune but by the sound of the clip you

would need to play it very loud as it took bloody ages to kick in after the crackles on the intro.

regards brads gradings if he says vg- then it is vg- not ex or mint- like some other us dealers gradings

james is offering £2500 for a vg- copy, if i had one to sell i would snap his arm of, if someone has a

minter then what £4000! christ how much could you get for the bootleg £1,000 :thumbsup:

i thought whilst watching this 45 on ebay it would make £1,000-£1,200 tops

good luck anyway, and again a top top tune

russ

Social source share

That it is. I know where you can pick up this season's Jimmy Choo shoes at whole sale prices, VAT free. PM me :huh:

I'd rather you told me where I could pick up a copy of Carol Fredricks for a tenner :D

On a more serious note James, you said in your reply to me that money wasn't the point it was the quality of the tune, well that may be so in your case but I think the record is ok but IF I had £2500 free to spend on vinyl this wouldn't be my first choice as there are other records I prefer..............just down to personal choice, no probs with anyone spending vast amounts of cash on records they like.

QoFxx

Social source share

Guest Fatius Bumius

and the poor fellas now left feedback for all the auctions bid on saying thanks for understanding, deffo hijacked account.

Social source share

Source Advert