Will The Real Simon Soussan Stand Up

Drew3

I always loved both the Wigan "Playing sounds like:" ads and the Mecca ones, which as you rightly point out Ian, had a pop at the bootleggers.

I seem to remember you had a "personal" ad listing the stuff you could play at one time Ian - or am I imagining it? Was it with Twink?

Best,

RB

That sounds possible. I remember taking out an Xmas ad one year thanking everyone who I'd been involved with that year and like many others whenever we ran a Leeds Central or Huddersfield Taurus ad we always included the sounds we had at the time.

Just looking through the B&S ads in those days was fun - they always contained brilliant tracks, cover-ups and unknowns and I think they genuinley spurred interest in the scene........I'm surprised it isn't done more these days........

Ian D :yes:

Social source share

That sounds possible. I remember taking out an Xmas ad one year thanking everyone who I'd been involved with that year and like many others whenever we ran a Leeds Central or Huddersfield Taurus ad we always included the sounds we had at the time.

Just looking through the B&S ads in those days was fun - they always contained brilliant tracks, cover-ups and unknowns and I think they genuinley spurred interest in the scene........I'm surprised it isn't done more these days........

I think you're right, even years later it is fun (that sounds really geeky) identifying the cover-ups. For some bizarre reason I used to be quite addicted to knowing the cover up names of stuff. Freddie Jones etc.

Wasn't Steve Karmen covered as "Black ship to hell" or somesuch?

Best,

RB

Social source share

Had it a couple of years Richard.

She's a beauty.

Wouldn't swap her for a Box of Frank Wilson's :D

If the weather wasn't so bad I'd pick you up for a spin!

Hope you're well mate.

:yes:

Sean

If the weather wasn't so bad you could Sean!

I am very well, skint after the last seperation, but healthy (well fat and lazy to be honest) and happy, so no complaints from me. And when you work for the NHS the credit crunch means nowt! Which I expect isn't alway the case for you entreprenurial types?

What about you, all good? Must get myself up to South Yorks for a 'do' sometime.

Be good,

RB

p.s. Give my best to John Benson and the boys.

Edited by Rich B
Social source share

Had it a couple of years Richard.

She's a beauty.

Wouldn't swap her for a Box of Frank Wilson's :D

If the weather wasn't so bad I'd pick you up for a spin!

Hope you're well mate.

:g:

Sean

Very nice Sean,also see it`s parked outside Hampsey Towers,

and to think they say it`s grim up North :lol: ,

i`ll do you a part exchange for my house and car down south for yours anytime wink.gif:yes::lol:

Dave f..........

Social source share

If the weather wasn't so bad you could Sean!

I am very well, skint after the last seperation, but healthy (well fat and lazy to be honest) and happy, so no complaints from me. And when you work for the NHS the credit crunch means nowt! Which I expect isn't alway the case for you entreprenurial types?

What about you, all good? Must get myself up to South Yorks for a 'do' sometime.

Be good,

RB

p.s. Give my best to John Benson and the boys.

Glad you're well Richard.

We are very close to finalising all detail with a new venue for our future 'regular' event - Just Soul!

It will involve Tats Taylor and myself ably assisted by Kev Briscoe... and John Benson (TBC) on the first night as a Pitches reunion.

Would be great to see you there - only 30 minutes max from Notts!

Sean

Social source share

I used that style ad as the front cover for the Kent "Northern Monsters" CD, i used to love looking at them as a teen.

Social source share

and to think they say it`s grim up North :g: ,

Dave f..........

That's just a nasty rumour put about by Suvverners, Dave!

Anyway - I now live in Derbyshire... so technically I'm now a midlander - even though me old mates are calling me a Southern Puff!

:D

Hope you're well mate.

Looking forward to the Big One!

Sean

Social source share

Very nice Sean,also see it`s parked outside Hampsey Towers,

and to think they say it`s grim up North :g: ,

i`ll do you a part exchange for my house and car down south for yours anytime :lol::yes::D

Dave f..........

Thats not actaully Hampsey Towers Dave. Its the underbutlers lodge, although it is in the grounds of the ex Yorkshireman, now woollybacks, Derbyshire estate. :lol:

Social source share

Anyway - I now live in Derbyshire... so technically I'm now a midlander - even though me old mates are calling me a Southern Puff!

:lol:

Hope you're well mate.

Sean

:D ,Yes Mate all booked up :g:

Dave f.................

Social source share

Thats not actaully Hampsey Towers Dave. Its the underbutlers lodge, although it is in the grounds of the ex Yorkshireman, now woollybacks, Derbyshire estate. :yes:

Think you're the only person on here to have visited, Steve.

Building work is almost complete.

Even got you down for the House warmin!

Guiding guests to the Rear Car Park :g:

At risk of further monopolisiing the Soussan / Dewhirst thread.... Are you joining us on the East coast this year?

Social source share

Glad you're well Richard.

We are very close to finalising all detail with a new venue for our future 'regular' event - Just Soul!

It will involve Tats Taylor and myself ably assisted by Kev Briscoe... and John Benson (TBC) on the first night as a Pitches reunion.

Would be great to see you there - only 30 minutes max from Notts!

Sean

Keep me posted and I'll be there for sure! Haven't had a beer with you guys for a very long time - any idea when? Come to think of it when did I last see you? Rob Wigleys 40th?

RB

Social source share

:g:

Hope you're well mate.

Sean

Can I call you an Irish Southern Puff ?

Malc Burton

Social source share

Teeth into what ? Don't know Malc, but I do know Sean had the window ledge near the tradesmans entrance replaced :g:

How much time do you have :D

Steve

So that is why he looks like he is cluching a tanner between them .........

Malc Burton

Social source share

I think you're right, even years later it is fun (that sounds really geeky) identifying the cover-ups. For some bizarre reason I used to be quite addicted to knowing the cover up names of stuff. Freddie Jones etc.

Wasn't Steve Karmen covered as "Black ship to hell" or somesuch?

Best,

RB

Steve Karmen was taken to the Mecca by Alf Billingham on behalf of Dave Godin and yes covered up as Black Ship to Helll which was apparently a book DG was reading.First played by Colin Curtis I think!

Another few;

Mickie Champion - Jodie Williams

Devonnes- The Leavers

Doni Burdick - Lebaron Strings

Servicemen - Levitations

Alex

Social source share

Steve Karmen was taken to the Mecca by Alf Billingham on behalf of Dave Godin and yes covered up as Black Ship to Helll which was apparently a book DG was reading.First played by Colin Curtis I think!

Another few;

Mickie Champion - Jodie Williams

Devonnes- The Leavers

Doni Burdick - Lebaron Strings

Servicemen - Levitations

Alex

Correct .........

David was reading stated tome at the time of sending Alf with SK to The Mecca , and thought it would be an amusing name to cover the record , due to his findings regarding the writings of the author within the book ........

" Black Ship To Hell " by Brigid Brophy ........

The main influences on BB's work were Sigmund Freud and George Bernard Shaw , whom she called the " two mainstays of the 20th century " . Her nonfiction treatise Black Ship to Hell ( 1962 ) . examines human destructive and self - destructive instincts , owes much to her study of psychoanalysis .

Malc Burton

Social source share

Correct .........

David was reading stated tome at the time of sending Alf with SK to The Mecca , and thought it would be an amusing name to cover the record , due to his findings regarding the writings of the author within the book ........

" Black Ship To Hell " by Brigid Brophy ........

The main influences on BB's work were Sigmund Freud and George Bernard Shaw , whom she called the " two mainstays of the 20th century " . Her nonfiction treatise Black Ship to Hell ( 1962 ) . examines human destructive and self - destructive instincts , owes much to her study of psychoanalysis .

Malc Burton

He was always a clever lad that Dave Godin! And a vegetarian like me and Adolf...

Best all, and thanks for that Alex and Malc,

RB

Social source share

Sounds like an average week in my life........ :lol:

Ian D :ohmy:

Hi Guys,

Are we going to get the story of the KR/SS break in, and also why SS disappeared?

I am going to tell my lad to read this thread, as it has taken me right back to my roots, and should be compulsory reading for all newbies.

Best thread I have read on here.

Brian

Social source share

Guest mel brat

Plenty of info on Soussan's nefarious activities in "The In Crowd" book on Northern Soul (as well as the articles in Black Music). Frankly I'm surprised folk don't know the story of the old "Soul Fox" villain by now - and particularly his shady role in the 'Frank Wilson' saga! :lol::ohmy:

Social source share

Sounds like an average week in my life........ :thumbsup:

Ian D :D

Ian D

Thanks for sharing all your views and experiences so openly with us. I wasn't around or there at the time and it provides a very good insight and helps maintain some of the scenes history

I read for around 1 1/2 hrs striaght through. Riverting to someone who enjoyes learning about what went before............

Cheers

krh68

Social source share

Ian I have read your frank and often funny account of Simon Soussan, it's a great slice of Northernsoul history and I have put off until now to tell my Simon Soussan story.

As a youngster I would work at soulbowl stacking shelves and making tea, I was fourteen at the time and I would often be left to run the shop.

Simon would pop in with his latest tracks and I would make him strong Moroccan coffee, he used to say that it always reminded him of home and drift away to another place, I think I was one of the few to see the more softer side of Simon Soussan.

Simon used to say to me "America was 'the land of opportunity' and that there was 'pussy everywhere", he would then tell how his mother kept cats and the love of his life was an American Maine Coon cat his aunt Doris gave him. His love of pussy was genuine and he dreamt of opening a Cat sanctuary in Mansfield.

I was always being sent to the chemist to get Vic's Vapor Rub and Menthol Vapor Inhaler, Simon suffered constantly and sounded a little like Kenneth Williams! Once I found some NUMARK menthol crystals and did him a bowl of hot water, he spent nearly twenty minutes inhaling the hot vapors. When he surfaced there was a massive grin on his face "Hey, baby boy. Are you're nostrils blocked my friend? Well, you will breathe forever when you do this baby boy. I have just found the ultimate sinus-deblocker"!

Soussan's notoriety came from being something of a record dealer/bootlegger in this scene but he was dedicated to finding new sounds and soul. One evening Simon asked if I would accompany him to the states and help him sort through some records, I had been doing this after school for the last year and new most of the labels and kinda had a feel for the good stuff, in fact most of the big guns who take credit for their discoveries used to come into the shop and ask me for advise. I didn't know any better and hey it was part of the job any way.

I was amazed that my mum and dad gave me permission to go with Simon, mum had loved cats and my dad was always on about getting more pussy. Soon we where touching down in LA.

It was brilliant, the first week we spent in Detroit looking through all the dumpsters and warehouses and vaults of Motown. Im remember seeing a huge packing crate of Frank Wilson "Do I love you" on Soul, there must have been three million of the fookers there!

We then went to stay at the YMCA in downtown LA, it was a bit of a dive but there where a couple of DJ collectors over from the UK who loved it, they spent most of the time walking about in towels talking to the American Navy lads and getting saunas and stuff with them. It was a bit creepy I must admit watching them dressing up as traffic cops and bikers, they where always singing "Its fun to stay at the Y M C A". Simon said to me that he could turn that bummers song into a hit!

On red hot afternoon we where to meet up with Jackie Wilson, Ian Dewhirst and Ady Croasdell begged to come along so we found our selves waiting for Jackie to turn up while we sweltered in the mid day sun, it was hot! Jackie Wilson always gets the reputation of being a gentleman and all round good egg, I did not like him one bit!

He turned up driving a massive black Cadillac and beckoned us to get in, Simon Ian sat in the front and I got in the back with Ady and Ian. The first thing he said to us was that his air con was broken and he couldn't open the windows, it was like a fookin hot box!

We drove around Pershing Square three or four times, and then Jackie Wilson let out the loudest fart you have ever heard! Simon turned to me and said, "Hey, baby boy. Are you're nostrils blocked my friend? Well, you will breathe forever when you smell that baby boy. I have just found the ultimate sinus-deblocker"! I giggled like the school boy I was then noticed Ady had been sick all over the front seat.

Simon and I landed back in England to a gloomy overcast day, we bagged up all of the records for him to post off to his list of customers, he call it his "Divvy List" I saw him a few months ago, he now runs a Cattery in Mansfield with his cousin.

I asked him how he was and he said that his nostrils where still blocked.

Social source share

Ian I have read your frank and often funny account of Simon Soussan, it's a great slice of Northernsoul history and I have put off until now to tell my Simon Soussan story.

As a youngster I would work at soulbowl stacking shelves and making tea, I was fourteen at the time and I would often be left to run the shop.

Simon would pop in with his latest tracks and I would make him strong Moroccan coffee, he used to say that it always reminded him of home and drift away to another place, I think I was one of the few to see the more softer side of Simon Soussan.

Simon used to say to me "America was 'the land of opportunity' and that there was 'pussy everywhere", he would then tell how his mother kept cats and the love of his life was an American Maine Coon cat his aunt Doris gave him. His love of pussy was genuine and he dreamt of opening a Cat sanctuary in Mansfield.

I was always being sent to the chemist to get Vic's Vapor Rub and Menthol Vapor Inhaler, Simon suffered constantly and sounded a little like Kenneth Williams! Once I found some NUMARK menthol crystals and did him a bowl of hot water, he spent nearly twenty minutes inhaling the hot vapors. When he surfaced there was a massive grin on his face "Hey, baby boy. Are you're nostrils blocked my friend? Well, you will breathe forever when you do this baby boy. I have just found the ultimate sinus-deblocker"!

Soussan's notoriety came from being something of a record dealer/bootlegger in this scene but he was dedicated to finding new sounds and soul. One evening Simon asked if I would accompany him to the states and help him sort through some records, I had been doing this after school for the last year and new most of the labels and kinda had a feel for the good stuff, in fact most of the big guns who take credit for their discoveries used to come into the shop and ask me for advise. I didn't know any better and hey it was part of the job any way.

I was amazed that my mum and dad gave me permission to go with Simon, mum had loved cats and my dad was always on about getting more pussy. Soon we where touching down in LA.

It was brilliant, the first week we spent in Detroit looking through all the dumpsters and warehouses and vaults of Motown. Im remember seeing a huge packing crate of Frank Wilson "Do I love you" on Soul, there must have been three million of the fookers there!

We then went to stay at the YMCA in downtown LA, it was a bit of a dive but there where a couple of DJ collectors over from the UK who loved it, they spent most of the time walking about in towels talking to the American Navy lads and getting saunas and stuff with them. It was a bit creepy I must admit watching them dressing up as traffic cops and bikers, they where always singing "Its fun to stay at the Y M C A". Simon said to me that he could turn that bummers song into a hit!

On red hot afternoon we where to meet up with Jackie Wilson, Ian Dewhirst and Ady Croasdell begged to come along so we found our selves waiting for Jackie to turn up while we sweltered in the mid day sun, it was hot! Jackie Wilson always gets the reputation of being a gentleman and all round good egg, I did not like him one bit!

He turned up driving a massive black Cadillac and beckoned us to get in, Simon Ian sat in the front and I got in the back with Ady and Ian. The first thing he said to us was that his air con was broken and he couldn't open the windows, it was like a fookin hot box!

We drove around Pershing Square three or four times, and then Jackie Wilson let out the loudest fart you have ever heard! Simon turned to me and said, "Hey, baby boy. Are you're nostrils blocked my friend? Well, you will breathe forever when you smell that baby boy. I have just found the ultimate sinus-deblocker"! I giggled like the school boy I was then noticed Ady had been sick all over the front seat.

Simon and I landed back in England to a gloomy overcast day, we bagged up all of the records for him to post off to his list of customers, he call it his "Divvy List" I saw him a few months ago, he now runs a Cattery in Mansfield with his cousin.

:thumbsup:laugh.gif:lol::lol:

Classic! Right up there with Saddam Husseins son!

Ian D :lol:

Social source share

Hi Guys,

Are we going to get the story of the KR/SS break in, and also why SS disappeared?

I am going to tell my lad to read this thread, as it has taken me right back to my roots, and should be compulsory reading for all newbies.

Best thread I have read on here.

Brian

QUOTE; Are we going to get the story of the KR/SS break in, and also why SS disappeared?

Hopefully I know what Ian is refering to. Apologies, if this story has already been revealed earlier in the thread.

In March 1974, Simon took me to Ray Avery's Rare Records in Glendale, CA.

He appeared to annoy the owner and without any warning was hoofed out of the store(allegedly he made a big mess on a previous visit), leaving yours truly in the back room/warehouse staring at 250,000 45's...mostly 60's promos.

I distinctly remember picking up Otis Leavill, Obrey Wilson, Lou Edwards-Columbia promos plus I think..an unknown Lance Rentzel at the time.

Just sidetracking for a moment, Lance married Joey Heatherton, the sister of my best friend Dick(former WCBS DJ in New York).

Anyway, I suddenly heard the legendary French accent hollering through the toilet window....Baby boy...

listen to me carefully...I am going to tell you what to look for...before rattling off unknowns he had recently found ie Willie Hutch on Dunhill, Tony Middleton on Mala etc etc.

I ended up pulling around 600 sides of which he paid for and threw me a few winners... F.O.C.

If my memory serves me correctly, this was the store that gave us the Casualeers first.

Ironically, 20 years on from that story, I happen to be interviewing 60's hitmakers The Walker Brothers for Magic, whereby John(Walker) grew up in Glendale and bought Make It Easy On Yourself-Jerry Butler from the same store. The rest is history.

As for Simon Soussan...rather like Ian D, I found him charming, delightful company and never felt threatened by him in deals.

I think his flamboyance got in the way of his natural talent, hence his dealings with some, turned sour.

Certainly without his 'creativity' in enhancing the Northern scene during 1973-6, I doubt its popularity would be as strong. I do feel sorry for the late Tom Dieperro in the Frank Wilson saga...but just imagine if SS had not been involved, we might have very little to talk about on that particular subject!

Probably the best dinner guest you are ever likely to meet and a fantastic record hound.

Edited by The Golden 101
Social source share

:unsure:laugh.gif:D

Social source share

Can you ask him if he has got a copy of The Persians ? :thumbsup:

Malc Burton

Social source share

He gets a mention on the Spectropop site from Pat Powdrill (being interviewed by Brian Nevill in 1995) -

BN - The Downey stuff had a Barry White connection, right?

PP - I don't remember. I did some writing for Barry White. I took some writing of mine to Barry White, a representative of his. Never heard anything else about it. Like you go and you give your material to someone, they say they're not interested, next thing you know you hear your lines coming off the radio.

Yeah, I've heard of that too.

Shalamar, the group Shalamar?

Yeah?

OK. I worked for, what's his name, Simon Soussan. He told us this was a demo, for his home use. Simon Soussan took the track to Soul Train Records and made a bank. Patty Powdrill got nothing. Ha ha, isn't that horrible? [7]

It's the age-old story, isn't it?

Oh God, yes.

Social source share

• 1 month later...
Guest JerryL

Certainley made Interesting reading......I think he is a scum bag of the lowest form.....He systematically went out to murder the Soul scene with tons of bootlegs and Tailor made songs which were rubbish.

He and others sold out the Northern soul scene for cash and cared for no-one and nobody.

Anyone drawn in by this guy must be so naieve, its laughable.

He should be in the firing squad alongside Winstanley who was responsible for letting the media in to film behind closed doors......Our underground scene, and Ill bet he didnt do that for nothing!

He also was responsible for playing pop crap and dressed it up as Northern soul......and then claim that he put Northern soul on the map

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnS2NW1eG18 Youve just got to listen to tha drivel he comes out with.

I would like to hear what soussan has got to say and have a beer with him before glassing him.

Social source share

He gets a mention on the
site from Pat Powdrill (being interviewed by Brian Nevill in 1995) -

BN - The Downey stuff had a Barry White connection, right?

PP - I don't remember. I did some writing for Barry White. I took some writing of mine to Barry White, a representative of his. Never heard anything else about it. Like you go and you give your material to someone, they say they're not interested, next thing you know you hear your lines coming off the radio.

Yeah, I've heard of that too.

Shalamar, the group Shalamar?

Yeah?

OK. I worked for, what's his name, Simon Soussan. He told us this was a demo, for his home use. Simon Soussan took the track to Soul Train Records and made a bank. Patty Powdrill got nothing. Ha ha, isn't that horrible? [7]

It's the age-old story, isn't it?

Oh God, yes.

See the latest issue of "Theres That Beat" for more on Pat Powdrill........................................"Do It " !!!!!
:lol:

Cheers Paul

Social source share

He also was responsible for playing pop crap and dressed it up as Northern soul......and then claim that he put Northern soul on the map

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnS2NW1eG18 Youve just got to listen to tha drivel he comes out with.

Have you seen the comments under that Youtube video? Who are those headcases who remember Frank Wilson being played at the Torch? :lol::lol::D

They're are that busy doing the "ooh you must have been there same time as me" crap to be aware of one of the best known record tales in the history of this scene. Hilarious :lol:

Social source share

Guest JerryL

Have you seen the comments under that Youtube video? Who are those headcases who remember Frank Wilson being played at the Torch? :lol::lol::ohmy:

They're are that busy doing the "ooh you must have been there same time as me" crap to be aware of one of the best known record tales in the history of this scene. Hilarious :lol:

Sorry, I cant see where it says Frank wilson was played at the torch, In fact it doesnt!

Social source share

Sorry, I cant see where it says Frank wilson was played at the torch, In fact it doesnt!

Well alright - maybe it suggests the Twisted wheel. One comment says:

Do I love you'' wasn't discovered at WIGAN ... NEITHER WAS LONG AFTER TONIGHT IS ALL OVER ZZZZZZ OR ANOTHER U MENTIONED ... INFACT CAN U SAY IN TRUTH ANY OF THE REAL TOP SOUL SOUNDS WERE DISCOVERED AT WIGAN? Asking that as a genuine question, as I'm fed up with bad memories some seem to have. I used to keep little books with all sorts in them related to venues and friends including music tracks so I KNOW what I'm saying is true

Next comment says:

Totally agree, Neither is he the godfather of northern soul nor did he put northern on the map, He may have put wigan on the map but his other claims are Ludicrous, I heard Dean Parish, and Long after tonight is all over at the Torch long before wigan - I never Liked him then, and still dont like him now.

Back to poster 1

Great posting I totally agree 'cos it reveals onset of Alzheimer's is obviously affecting some brains. Frank Wilson's track and other's mentioned were ALL played b4 Casino, and NO WAY IS HE GODFATHER OF ANYTHING BUT CLEARLY A BAD MEMORY & ONE SUSPECTS BLATANT LIES. MAKES ME LAUGH PPL LIKE HIM USE 'KTF' ZZZ. There's lots of false info out there about Frank's track & I for one know that there are more copies out there than people realise HAHAHA GREAT to cross YOUR path, YOU KNOW YOUR stuff

Then there's more stuff about the Torch and The Wheel. Can't blame a bloke from getting confused with all the incoherent rambling can you? While acknowledging people on here are bored sh*tless about Frank Wilson, it's still pretty funny when people start rewriting history like that.

On the other hand maybe one of our backslapping, faith keeping brothers might like to publish their amazing notebook. Might have retype it first though. Not sure green crayon will reproduce so well.

Edited by Godzilla
Social source share

Not sure if I once posted a question about Simon Soussan on here before or maybe I intended to.

Anyone willing to share their knowledge of this clearly controversial figure and stories of their involvement with him?

Drew.

He has been the subject of a few threads on SS - no need to keep going over it - the guy was a crook full stop - just what is the fascination with gangsters ?? :rolleyes:

Social source share

Guest JerryL

Does anyone know if simon soussan had a nickname Ive heard he did but am not sure myself can anyone confirm??

Social source share

Guest JerryL

Well you need help then. Seriously mate.

Thanks its always better if theres two of us, you hold and I'll douse him......Ha!!

Social source share

The Soul Fox was his preferred moniker I believe......

Ian D :thumbsup:

On ze nose . Baby Boy ........

I checked out again Saucepan's outings of " Love and Desire" by Arpeggio , and " After Dark " by Patti Brooks , to confirm the similarity to The Flirtations " Stronger Than Her Love " , and " My Dear Heart " by Shawn Robinson respectively .........

Your considered opinion Ian - what is the difference ?

Malc Burton

Social source share

On ze nose . Baby Boy ........

I checked out again Saucepan's outings of " Love and Desire" by Arpeggio , and " After Dark " by Patti Brooks , to confirm the similarity to The Flirtations " Stronger Than Her Love " , and " My Dear Heart " by Shawn Robinson respectively .........

Your considered opinion Ian - what is the difference ?

Malc Burton

None Malc!

I notice that he shared songwriting credits with Sidney Barnes and J. Cash on "Love & Desire" but blags the whole shebang for him and his then wife Sabrina on "After Dark"............

Ian D :thumbsup:

Social source share

None Malc!

I notice that he shared songwriting credits with Sidney Barnes and J. Cash on "Love & Desire" but blags the whole shebang for him and his then wife Sabrina on "After Dark"............

Ian D :ohmy:

Of course ......... Simon and Sabrina is an amagram of Staunton and Webster !!

Malc Burton

THE TORCH REUNION : THE LINE UP FINALLY REVEALED - 05.30 AM 24.03.2009

( " About ferkin time " - Mr Elijah Shadrack , 13 Hose Street , Tunstall )

Edited by Malc Burton
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!