Ian Levine, Motorcity, Centre City, Blackpool Mecca, And Swons

Also have a listen to some of the other tracks Vanessa Haynes is doing. A good starting point would be some of the M Swift vocals she did. I'm sure your'e familiar with the V H tracks as she is an artist you have used a few times on your recent albums.

She gave me her own album but it did nothing for me.

I LOVE the stuff I did with her though.

As I said earlier, I make records to please myself, so every scintilla of my own personal musical taste goes into them.

If you like classic old style Northern, like The Charades, Alexander Patton, Sandy Wynns, Bob Relf, then my productions and songs are for you.

If you like Stafford style Northern then you'll never like what I do anyway.

I still love a bit of Disco too, but I didn't enjoy my own "Disco 2008" album not a fraction as much as I enjoyed both "Northern Soul 2007" and "Northern Soul 2008", and nothing in this world can replace the thrill of actually creating them. I work fast and intensely, and they take shape very quickly and when they gell together it's like a musical orgasm.

Social source share

Hi Ian

Nice to see you on here. Rather hear your views directly rather than through a third party.

Derek

==============

well just read all that ,,,some great bits and some funny bits..

at least youre not shying away from ure critics - hope u can build some bridges too...

good to see you on here ian...

Social source share

Hi Ian

Nice to see you on here. Rather hear your views directly rather than through a third party.

Derek

I don't know what to say.

In the past you have been most critical, in fact one of THE most critical, but it's hard to be confrontational when you're being civil and polite.

Social source share

I don't know what to say.

In the past you have been most critical, in fact one of THE most critical, but it's hard to be confrontational when you're being civil and polite.

I'd like to think that the criticism was directed at the music rather than at you yourself. Even if it didn't seem that way to you - that is how it was intended.

Derek

Social source share

Hi Ian,must say on face value your input in collating the mass of info and locating all the artist we treasure is fantastic,your enthusiasum to historiclly capture on video etc for future generations is remarkable.People in the future will look back at the history of Northern Soul and will be able to see and hear many of our hero's perform the art. Well Done mate. Graham.

Thankyou Graham.

The attacks I endured ten years ago when I did it made me wonder why I bothered.

It was all "the videos are crap and the music is crap" plastered all over the internet.

Ten years later, a total video re-edit from scratch, and a list of artists who have all passed away during the last ten years, may cause it to be re-evaluated. We shall see. Even if Rimmer accused me of coming on here just to promote it.

I would just like to add that it lost so much money and was such a labour of love, that if Northern Soul fans can't appreciate seeing videos of Tobi Legend, Bob Relf, Dean Courtney, Mel Britt, Leon Haywood, Sandi Sheldon, The Dynamics, Lou Johnson, Willie Hutch, The Artistics, and The Carstairs, then who the hell can ???

Social source share

I'd like to think that the criticism was directed at the music rather than at you yourself. Even if it didn't seem that way to you - that is how it was intended.

Derek

My problem is that my music is a part of me and I can't separate the two and I take it very personally.

I am unable to be objective when I care about something, and to be frank, when I listen back to something that I did, and I KNOW it's bloody good, then people calling it cheap synthetic crap is like someone having their kid stolen away.

I know I should be more objective, but I am unable to do so.

And despite what someone else said above, if that Four Vandals record had come out saying written and produced by Ian Levine, no-one would have given it the time of day.

And whatever they all say in hindsight, Butch bought it off that guy from Carolina for $100 (that's fifty quid), and went on to sell it to Ginger, to my horror, for £800.

Social source share

Brilliant, I love this....just back from soul night and was feeling a bit down, this really cheered me up, thanks.

Well at least I did some good today.

This one is just for you, Phyllis....

">
Social source share

never new it was 'came across your 'maiden ' name and i shook " till saw it on youtube

Fumbling through my little black book

I came across your maiden name

And got shook,

And that's when it hurt me girl

It really does hurt me girl

Social source share

My problem is that my music is a part of me and I can't separate the two and I take it very personally.

I am unable to be objective when I care about something, and to be frank, when I listen back to something that I did, and I KNOW it's bloody good, then people calling it cheap synthetic crap is like someone having their kid stolen away.

See Ian thats our problem too, music is a part of us all, we cannot make that seperation either, and one thing that many object too, more so on the recent film thread is that in the present climate the music many of us have held dear and cherished for so long is being sold down the line without maybe the care and respect we have held for it for so long. Many try to have open minds about new projects, but somehow it always ends up as a disappointment, a let down. But like yourself we too carry on, by buying the vinyl, playing it, and attending the venues week in and week out, as we have done for the past thirty odd years.

Dawn

Social source share

And despite what someone else said above, if that Four Vandals record had come out saying written and produced by Ian Levine, no-one would have given it the time of day.

And whatever they all say in hindsight, Butch bought it off that guy from Carolina for $100 (that's fifty quid), and went on to sell it to Ginger, to my horror, for £800.

Fair enough Ian. Anyway life's too short to get into arguments over music.

Derek

Social source share

See Ian thats our problem too, music is a part of us all, we cannot make that seperation either, and one thing that many object too, more so on the recent film thread is that in the present climate the music many of us have held dear and cherished for so long is being sold down the line without maybe the care and respect we have held for it for so long. Many try to have open minds about new projects, but somehow it always ends up as a disappointment, a let down. But like yourself we too carry on, by buying the vinyl, playing it, and attending the venues week in and week out, as we have done for the past thirty odd years.

Dawn

I do appreciate what you say, but must point out there is a big difference between creating something and listening to something someone else created.

Not as far as your enjoyment of it goes, but much more as far as personal attachment goes.

Carl Dixon probably knows this, but I'm not his biggest fan. His music isn't that bad, but his constant shouting from the mountain tops about how wonderful it is when an English Soul fan goes to Detroit and works with all the legendary musicians and singers, brings me a sense of deja vu with a sickening crunch, that makes me amazed how he can garner support for doing what I did twenty years ago, when all I incurred was scorn and derision from the same people. But even so, he is entitled to feel pride in his work.

Social source share

I do appreciate what you say, but must point out there is a big difference between creating something and listening to something someone else created.

Not as far as your enjoyment of it goes, but much more as far as personal attachment goes.

Carl Dixon probably knows this, but I'm not his biggest fan. His music isn't that bad, but his constant shouting from the mountain tops about how wonderful it is when an English Soul fan goes to Detroit and works with all the legendary musicians and singers, brings me a sense of deja vu with a sickening crunch, that makes me amazed how he can garner support for doing what I did twenty years ago, when all I incurred was scorn and derision from the same people. But even so, he is entitled to feel pride in his work.

Yeah, but you're easily misunderstood Ian. The people who have known you a long time have a tendency to accept you as you are since that's the way it's always been as long as I've been around. But, as you know yourself, it hasn't always been easy. The first direct experience I ever had of you up close, was seeing you being booted out of a car in the early 70's @ Knutsford services by Andy Hanley, presumably because you were driving everyone nuts at the time LOL....

The fact is that you've always made yourself an easy target in many ways.

It's unfortunate really as I've always seen you as being one of the great arbitors of taste on the scene - without a doubt one of the most influential people on the Northern Soul scene period, as your track-record in discovering great records plainly demonstrates.

However, I've seen much more humility in your recent postings on here and, unless I'm mistaken, I think that many of your recordings are currently receiving much more attention then they originally received which is probably a good thing.

So keep with the humility angle Ian. It'll work wonders mate........

Ian D :)

Social source share

Ralph Tee keeps trying but it bores me to tears. It never has any chord changes, just the same same same eight bars over and over.

Northern Soul has a verse, usually eight bars long, and then the bridge lifts your emotions to the stratosphere, especially if it has "doo dooops" or "ooooooh"s, or "aaaaahhhhhh"s, before the chorus kicks in and you're hooked for life.

Those minor sevenths and augmented thirteenths, back to the major seventh or ninth, and the melody note is always the crunch note, never the triad. It always was, always is, and always will be, the best music of all time.

And the Gloria Shannon track?

Social source share

Guest Mark Holmes

So here's my two cents worth.

I wonder what the turning point was when you realized that the music you loved; promoted, discovered just wasn't doing it for you anymore? Was it a bit like trying to reach the ultimate high and when the crack that you bought on the street wasn't good enough for you anymore you turn to making your own. Was what was available to be discovered or being discovered not good enough, was it a fear that what you discovered would not meet with a level of success and you did not want the rejection? Though I am sure that over the years there were highs and lows in the discovery of sounds. I am really curious where the need to mimic came from.

For me personally I was never a hero worshipper so it's hard for me to understand the drive of chasing down the performers to have them perform like puppets in second rate home style videos. I have watched every video and I am squirming in my seat that you would subject people to perform in the locations you chose and then " ice the cake" with effects that I could add with my Sony Handicam.

If it was a labor of love wouldn't you share the love with a respectful and tasteful format using a professional video and editing crew? A full orchestra (I saw JJ Barnes recently with a full orchestra and it was incredible) and the performers in front, proud and finally recognized, rather than the back yard Karaoke scenario that was used.

For me part of the mysticism of the underground genre was not knowing who the hell these people were. I

If the intent has been to give them the credit they deserved why only now, why not in the past when their music was being hammered in every venue from Lands End to Jon O'Groats. Sounds like guilt to me. Bit like calling for an end to slavery and owning some yourself.

As for me, I am a nobody who likes to listen, dance to, and appreciate this genre of music. I am open minded and know what I like and what I don't like. I don't own vast amounts of rare records, I get lost when the chat turns to different versions on different labels and what's in the run out groove and who played the triangle on a specific song and who baked the cake for a certain artists cousins Bar Mitzvah, I don't even go to venues week in and week out, there aren't many here in Central Florida, but I do understand when a small business man is making money of someone else's back and aggressively marketing using words such as" passion", "love"," heart on sleeve" etc.

There are lots of people like me in this world. So Mr. Levine if it appeases past misdeeds and tickles your fancy you must do what you need to. If you are marketing a product then be up front and preface each video with its salient selling points.

Social source share

Don't you just love insights like this!?

And by the way....

Fumbling through my little black book

I came across your maiden name

And got shook,

And that's when it hurt me girl

It really does hurt me girl

OUCH!!

That opening line still does the trick.

(Please resist the urge to drag those [funny] Carstairs piccies being destroyed under a Hovver etc out son!)

Social source share

So here's my two cents worth.

I wonder what the turning point was when you realized that the music you loved; promoted, discovered just wasn't doing it for you anymore? Was it a bit like trying to reach the ultimate high and when the crack that you bought on the street wasn't good enough for you anymore you turn to making your own. Was what was available to be discovered or being discovered not good enough, was it a fear that what you discovered would not meet with a level of success and you did not want the rejection? Though I am sure that over the years there were highs and lows in the discovery of sounds. I am really curious where the need to mimic came from.

For me personally I was never a hero worshipper so it's hard for me to understand the drive of chasing down the performers to have them perform like puppets in second rate home style videos. I have watched every video and I am squirming in my seat that you would subject people to perform in the locations you chose and then " ice the cake" with effects that I could add with my Sony Handicam.

If it was a labor of love wouldn't you share the love with a respectful and tasteful format using a professional video and editing crew? A full orchestra (I saw JJ Barnes recently with a full orchestra and it was incredible) and the performers in front, proud and finally recognized, rather than the back yard Karaoke scenario that was used.

For me part of the mysticism of the underground genre was not knowing who the hell these people were. I

If the intent has been to give them the credit they deserved why only now, why not in the past when their music was being hammered in every venue from Lands End to Jon O'Groats. Sounds like guilt to me. Bit like calling for an end to slavery and owning some yourself.

As for me, I am a nobody who likes to listen, dance to, and appreciate this genre of music. I am open minded and know what I like and what I don't like. I don't own vast amounts of rare records, I get lost when the chat turns to different versions on different labels and what's in the run out groove and who played the triangle on a specific song and who baked the cake for a certain artists cousins Bar Mitzvah, I don't even go to venues week in and week out, there aren't many here in Central Florida, but I do understand when a small business man is making money of someone else's back and aggressively marketing using words such as" passion", "love"," heart on sleeve" etc.

There are lots of people like me in this world. So Mr. Levine if it appeases past misdeeds and tickles your fancy you must do what you need to. If you are marketing a product then be up front and preface each video with its salient selling points.

That is such a great piece of message board nonsense - you may one day, hopefully, realise it too.

You have just managed to force your view down his neck as much as you say he has, his.

Quo vadis.

Social source share

May I add that simply playing down your own understanding of music and it's intricacies, which I guess makes you a 'purist' (you have now inadvertantly involved yourself - you've pigeon holed yourself) does not make your point any more valid.

It's all about the music is it?

Look deeper - you need to to - as things aren't that simple.

Social source share

The more I read it....

For me personally I was never a hero worshipper so it's hard for me to understand the drive of chasing down the performers to have them perform like puppets in second rate home style videos. I have watched every video and I am squirming in my seat that you would subject people to perform in the locations you chose and then " ice the cake" with effects that I could add with my Sony Handicam

So you would find it okay for the Del Larks to play to a NS audience at a mainly money making international excursion for Soulies that could afford it?

As opposed to Ian giving old men and women some respect and money back by involving them with his ideals.

It should all be about respect, which I feel his artists have been given.

Cash in pocket for doing something that they love doing (even if it did not particularly fall into your given ideal), a tad of hope and continued involvement when others had given up on them.

Are my views idealistic? Maybe...but it reads right, for those forgotten artists, to me.

Social source share

Thats a really straight forward and honest post ! (IMO)

(It was Butches fault !) :)

Edited by mossy
Social source share

Thats a really straight forward and honest post ! (IMO)

(It was Butches fault !) :)

It is good to see Ian back on SS .........

There is - if people will allow and give him the chance to air his views - a lot of credibility - and honesty - in what Ian has to say / writes .........

Malc Burton

Edited by Malc Burton
Social source share

Guest inspirations001

The Carstairs was the first.

You had to be there at the time.

It was unique and groundbreaking for the scene.

The Montclairs followed. Life came much later. Will Collins much later still.

The Carstairs was the first non-standard Northern Soul record to change a whole scene, and as such was historic. Plus originall y it was bloody rare too. It took me six months to get a copy after hearing it on a Miami radio station in 1973.

i know wil collins came later i just said i think it changed the scene as much as the carstairs did in a similar way. it took a year and half for wil collins to break cos it was such a different sound,and opened the door for other "modern" soul records. it actually spawned the breakaway modern soul scene that was/is in existance today.

Social source share

Guest inspirations001

I'm sorry you feel that way.

Thankfully there are a large number of people who don't agree with you.

and there are a hell of a lot more that dont thank God! i see you care passionately about what you do,and it's not an attack on you(not that you would give a toss anyway!!) it's your music. some good some bad, you have to accept that it don't appeal to all and sundry.

Social source share

Guest souldancer

Ralph Tee keeps trying but it bores me to tears. It never has any chord changes, just the same same same eight bars over and over.

Northern Soul has a verse, usually eight bars long, and then the bridge lifts your emotions to the stratosphere, especially if it has "doo dooops" or "ooooooh"s, or "aaaaahhhhhh"s, before the chorus kicks in and you're hooked for life.

Those minor sevenths and augmented thirteenths, back to the major seventh or ninth, and the melody note is always the crunch note, never the triad. It always was, always is, and always will be, the best music of all time.

Ian...you really can't be listening to the right tunes, and recommendation from one person/DJ isn't enough. You also need to get to a venue to see people loving and dancing to this stuff and need to give these tunes more time to feel and understand them.

We are not saying it IS Northern Soul...we are saying there are similarities and you can love these tunes just as much. Ian..I loved your work at the Mecca and I still do and it's knowing your capabilities on the Disco scene that I know you could have thrived on the Soulful House scene just as much because it has evolved from Disco. A lot of us stayed with this progression and have danced through the genres and this is where we have ended up.

There is a tune that is big on the dancefloors at the moment at venues playing new/newish music called "Smile" by Neo....you could have easily have been behind something like this.

Come to the Orwell tomorrow to see us...we'll leave your name on the door. :)

Social source share

The Carstairs was the first non-standard Northern Soul record to change a whole scene, and as such was historic. Plus originall y it was bloody rare too. It took me six months to get a copy after hearing it on a Miami radio station in 1973.

Worst

record

ever

Social source share

But I did.

I DJ'd there every week from November 1972 to April 1973.

Once Jebb got fired for his big drugs scandal, and Colin and Keith left, I had to being Andy Hanley in too, as we didn't have enough DJs then.

Drugs scandal at the Torch.

Perish the thought.

I know for a fact some of the acts used to

buy gear in the bloody office for gods sake.

Social source share

if something is played at Northern Soul nights that makes it a Northern Soul record doesn't it :) Doesn't the term describes a scene and not a particular music style as Northern Soul is made up of many genres and styles.

Completely agree with you there Chalky... regardless of a track's finite genre, if it stirs something in the heart and feet and is requested to be played at a northern event then it is 'northern soul'...

I refuse to write (imho) 'cos anyone who gives an opinion is hardly being humble... (imo) tongue.gif

Social source share

Guest Nik Mak

Ian...you really can't be listening to the right tunes, and recommendation from one person/DJ isn't enough. You also need to get to a venue to see people loving and dancing to this stuff and need to give these tunes more time to feel and understand them.

We are not saying it IS Northern Soul...we are saying there are similarities and you can love these tunes just as much. Ian..I loved your work at the Mecca and I still do and it's knowing your capabilities on the Disco scene that I know you could have thrived on the Soulful House scene just as much because it has evolved from Disco. A lot of us stayed with this progression and have danced through the genres and this is where we have ended up.

There is a tune that is big on the dancefloors at the moment at venues playing new/newish music called "Smile" by Neo....you could have easily have been behind something like this.

Come to the Orwell tomorrow to see us...we'll leave your name on the door. wink.gif

Hi Ian I posted earlier about this but I guess you missed it. I can play you 50 (More!) Soulful house records that will knock your socks off. All of them have everything you love in music. Fantastic chord progressions unusual arrangements sublime instrumentation and above all else passionate soul sung from the heart. The only difference between them and the Northern Soul you love is the time they were recorded and the production techniques. If you were to listen to these examples I'm sure your own productions would benefit it would give you a different perspective on where you want your music to go and how you want it to sound. I've always listened to your out put and appreciate you are a very talented individual and you love what you do but (Sorry, there is always a BUT!), Your productions always sound dated. They don't fit in either domain neatly (Most of the time). They arn't quite Northern in it's purest sense and they arn't quite contemporary to appeal to the wider audiance. I know you say you create music to please yourself but I think ultimately a wider acceptance for your material is what you would like. I think if you were to open up your horizons with other forms of dance music you could acheive so much more. If you want to hear any of the music I'm refering to just mail me and I'll put a CD together for you. (djdodge@hotmail.com). I'm a producer myself so I'm not just trying to have a POP at you I just think a guy with your talents and history could do so much more. Imagine some of the vocalists you have access to singing on a Soulful house record the end results could be awesome! :)

regards

Social source share

Guest SteveJohnston

She gave me her own album but it did nothing for me.

I LOVE the stuff I did with her though.

As I said earlier, I make records to please myself, so every scintilla of my own personal musical taste goes into them.

If you like classic old style Northern, like The Charades, Alexander Patton, Sandy Wynns, Bob Relf, then my productions and songs are for you.

If you like Stafford style Northern then you'll never like what I do anyway.

I still love a bit of Disco too, but I didn't enjoy my own "Disco 2008" album not a fraction as much as I enjoyed both "Northern Soul 2007" and "Northern Soul 2008", and nothing in this world can replace the thrill of actually creating them. I work fast and intensely, and they take shape very quickly and when they gell together it's like a musical orgasm.

Ian records i have played in the front room this week range from Lou Robrts, Danny More, Alexander Patton, Royal Esquires, Bobbetts, Marvin L Sims, Mel Williams, Nicole Willis, Neol McKoy, Lonnie Liston Smith, Evelyn Champagne King, Brothers Johnson, Gary Des'Etages, Swing Out Sister, (all still on a self under the record player that will be in the bin if there not put away when the lady of the house get in from work ohmy.gif )

Saying you can't or never likeing all kinds of soul music in my book is not correct, I'm still not convinced i'm into soul music or just good music with a soulful sound :) But i know what i like and i buy and dance to all of it.

Steve J

Social source share

I'd have to disagree. James Wells-Baby I'm still the same man, takes it by a short head. I love the 12" version.

100% with you on that one, no hang on james wells and barbara pennington equal, though james wells slightly nudgeing.

i used to love the james wells twelve, i think that and lalo schifrin jaws were the 1st two 12's i ever owned.

i no longer have either, but i do have an unreleased 12 of barbara pennington.

i don't consider any of these tunes as tailor made, just soul releases of the time, and damned good ones at that.

baby i'm still the same man.

Social source share

Guest James Trouble

I hope Mike Hughes takes a view and sees it's attracting more people to Soul Source just to see what's being said.

Flys round shit, pal.

Or maybe rubber necking a car crash, which let's face it, is what you've become.

Social source share

Guest SteveJohnston

Flys round shit, pal.

Or maybe rubber necking a car crash, which let's face it, is what you've become.

James that realy makes you look like a really sad person (IMO)

Steve J

Social source share

Fair enough Ian. Anyway life's too short to get into arguments over music.

Derek

Derek,

Best post so far, by a country mile.

Ian, welcome back. You've come on here all guns blazing. Are we done yet?

Perhaps if you have now vented your anger against those that have (alledgely) wronged you, we can move on. What do you say?

It seems to me that those SS members involved in personal spats, which are nothing to do with me, were clearly annoyed, or angered at worst, by Ian's reappearance and his diatribes against his ditractors.

Fair enough - in the first instance the exchanges were farly amusing but quickly became rather tedious.

Are we all over it now?

I would look forward to Ian's contribution on matters that are of interest to me and choose to ignore any other stuff. Equally I want to benefit from healthy debate from the members with Ian (and anybody else for that matter), without it descending into a school playground push and shove fest.

Come on everybody, we're all adults aren't we?

Please, love and harmony should be the mantra for this forum :)

PS. Anybody for a Kev Roberts return?

Social source share

Guest Nik Mak

Steve J

Totally agree. What was the point of that? If you don't like the bloke don't read the thread. Pointless thing to say anyway what's the guy gonna do in response?

Sad.

Social source share

Guest James Trouble

Steve J

:)

Sorry, but this chap has slagged this website and it's members, quite unreasonably, I mean really quite wrong. And he has the ego to think the '3 million hits' on those things on youtube mean that they are a good thing, or that because this thread has a lot of hits it's a good thing.

Look, Steve, do you really think this thread has the hits that it is getting because everyone agrees with what he has been saying or has been said about this forum and it's members? No, of course not. The hits on this thread are rubbing neckers looking at a car crash. The car in question may have once been a great motor, but the folk reading on here are not interested in it's former glorys. Are they? Let's be honest here.

Social source share

Guest James Trouble

Totally agree. What was the point of that? If you don't like the bloke don't read the thread. Pointless thing to say anyway what's the guy gonna do in response?

Sad.

I don't know the bloke, I don't have mush of an opinion of him. I only ever heard him DJ at the Rocket thing. I remember shouting at him to shut up and play some records.

My car crash comment is a direct reply to his self important comment about how many hits this thread etc are getting. I think most readers on this thread are viewing it out of morbid facination. Which, to be honest, is the only reason I'm here right now.

Edited by James Trouble
Social source share

I believe that Ian Levine has little interest in this site beyond self promotion.

The novelty will have worn off in a week.

This post taken from another thread sums it all up perfectly for me, i haven't got anything against Ian infact i think i actually quite like the guy sometimes but as James states it's car crash stuff, it livens all our mundane lives up.

Simon

Social source share

Guest Nik Mak

:thumbup:

Sorry, but this chap has slagged this website and it's members, quite unreasonably, I mean really quite wrong. And he has the ego to think the '3 million hits' on those things on youtube mean that they are a good thing, or that because this thread has a lot of hits it's a good thing.

Look, Steve, do you really think this thread has the hits that it is getting because everyone agrees with what he has been saying or has been said about this forum and it's members? No, of course not. The hits on this thread are rubbing neckers looking at a car crash. The car in question may have once been a great motor, but the folk reading on here are not interested in it's former glorys. Are they? Let's be honest here.

Putting it like that it is an opinion something that can be argued with. A one liner is a cop out. Not everyone on here has the benefit of the full story and not everyone on here is involved in the politics. If you have some insite spit it out. If the bloke deserves a drubbing give everyone the full story then they can make their own mind up.

Social source share

Guest SteveJohnston

:thumbup:

James

I have never thought that the amount of hits Ian's topic as had is because every one agrees with what he is saying! You only have to read the post to see that is not the case; If Mike had any issues with Ian about anything to do with his forum I'm sure Ian would not be back.

I for one welcome him back we all can learn from is vast knowledge of the music we all love i just hope he is not kicked of this site replying to posts like the one you have posted, I was a bit suprised at your post to be honest and like befor find it very sad.

Steve J

Edited by SteveJohnston
Social source share