• Replies 149
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

There aren't any.

If you think there are, then either you ought to go to the doctor's to get him to give you an ear syringe, or else maybe it might be an idea to catch up on some sleep.

Ian - If I am wrong I humbly apologise re the synthetic instruments and yes I need to catch up on my sleep.

On that basis could you please tell us who was playing what on the track & how many backing vocalists were used and who they were.

As another post said the backing vocals seem to have been mixed at a higher sound level than the lead vocalist- were the natural speeds used or have they been adjusted - It could just be my ageing ears!

as for the other side I stand by my view that this sounds like a poorly made Angel track.

Many thanks Steve

Social source share

Well, I can say it's definitely NOT been done to make money. It would be great if it did make loads of money. I absolutely love making money, because then I can buy more records, cars, holidays etc.

And the ethos it preserves, I suppose, is that of good songs being sung by good singers.

I "hope" that we'll sell enough to cover the costs, but if we don't then that's life.

It is being put out because we at Soul Intention records believe it deserves a release on vinyl, because by being on vinyl it WILL get played by some DJ's. There are 500 copies being produced. If you want to pre-order it you will be able to do so via https://www.soul-intention.co.uk by next weekend.

Cheers

Phil

Allow me to echo that Phil. We're still in the process of recouping on Gary The Master Blaster which was plagued with pressing problems thus bumping the costs up and delaying the original release date precariously. Having said that, the record is now finding new audiences outside of the UK - 50 went to Japan last week for instance and we're getting regular re-orders again from dealers who ordered last year. It's interesting that almost any foreign customers who hear it immediately order it - is that because they're not unduly influenced by the production credits I wonder?

I should probably make it clear that releasing 7" records at the moment is not an easy process and no one will make a quick buck believe me. All of us are out of pocket thus far, so it's gotta be love!

I like 'em both but my fave's "Taking You For Granted". Great double-sider!

Ian D :D

Social source share

Ian - If I am wrong I humbly apologise re the synthetic instruments and yes I need to catch up on my sleep.

On that basis could you please tell us who was playing what on the track & how many backing vocalists were used and who they were.

As another post said the backing vocals seem to have been mixed at a higher sound level than the lead vocalist- were the natural speeds used or have they been adjusted - It could just be my ageing ears!

as for the other side I stand by my view that this sounds like a poorly made Angel track.

Many thanks Steve

I'm not on trial and I refuse to justify my work.

Berry Gordy said "It's what's in the grooves that count"

Until I'm arrested and jailed by the Soul Police, I refuse to be dragged into this anorak rubbish.

Social source share

when will you get it that you can't contrive to make a norvern soul record.It can only ever be a pop record and should be judged acordingly.The music that we listen to was made at a time when the soul scene in england wasn't even thought of.You've made a pop ditty......so lets see if it gets in the charts laugh.gif:(:P

:):P:P:(:lol: I believe this chappy to have a valid point, while were on the subject youd never catch me running too the floor to show my appreiceation of sidney barnes solid ground id rather stick pins in my eyes , but if someone were to play saftey zone i would, but its just the reason ones the real deal the otherone is an utter shite frankenstien of a record trying to lend itself to something its not in my eyes, ears, mind, world :D:yes::yes::shades:wink.gif:lol::P

Social source share

laugh.gif:(:):P:P I believe this chappy to have a valid point, while were on the subject youd never catch me running too the floor to show my appreiceation of sidney barnes solid ground id rather stick pins in my eyes , but if someone were to play saftey zone i would, but its just the reason ones the real deal the otherone is an utter shite frankenstien of a record trying to lend itself to something its not in my eyes, ears, mind, world :D:lol::lol::shades::yes::(:yes:

What a sweet lovely little cherub you are to be sure. You warm the cockles of my heart. The world needs more selfless souls like you to be a better place.

Social source share

Thanks Phil

I like that -- a lot!

P smile.gif

Pauline, go look at my YouTube page and see all the new stuff on it.

You will love the new upcoming "Soul Steppers" album - it's right up your street, and includes this song too.

Social source share

What a sweet lovely little cherub you are to be sure. You warm the cockles of my heart. The world needs more selfless souls like you to be a better place.

Why thank you my good man im glad too of been a heartwarmer for your good SELF :lol: , nice to see your apt use of the word SELF, a word your very fond of , ever thought of changeing your name to mememe, i bid your good SELF good day thumbup.gif

Social source share

Why thank you my good man im glad too of been a heartwarmer for your good SELF :lol: , nice to see your apt use of the word SELF, a word your very fond of , ever thought of changeing your name to mememe, i bid your good SELF good day thumbup.gif

Thankyou -you're so lovely

Mememe Levine

Social source share

I believe this chappy to have a valid point, while were on the subject youd never catch me running too the floor to show my appreiceation of sidney barnes solid ground

Do you? I don't. And whilst we're on the subject you not running to the floor to dance to Solid Ground ain't gonna keep many people up nights ... shhh.gif

Social source share

I'm not on trial and I refuse to justify my work.

Berry Gordy said "It's what's in the grooves that count"

Until I'm arrested and jailed by the Soul Police, I refuse to be dragged into this anorak rubbish.

Ian - Im sorry you feel it is Anorak rubbish!

I have listend to the tracks and obviously made amistake about the synthetic aspect but I am genuinely interetsed in who played on this and what they played.

Unfortunately one might say having been a Todd Rundgren fan for 40 years I do try to listen to all aspects of a record and make a valued judgement about it either using simple method of "I dont like it" or I listen intensley to the instrumentation and vocals and try to work out the good & not so good points from a technical musical position - I am not saying I am the Music police but this is just the way I analyse a record just as a food critic analyses food.

I am interested to know all the istruments being used and who is playing them and also about the Vocals - How many backing etc?

Ian you said that this was the best thing you ever produced well I would suggest you used some technical know how to come to that conclusion therefore I have a valid point that needs exploring.

I am genuinely interested in it and not doing this just to score points as you will see from all my other posts regarding you I have been very supportive.

So Please answer the questions I have to enable me to listen more closely to the tracks- It might help chnage my judgement on it and also give some constructive feedback.

Regards Steve

Edited by Ernie Andrews
Social source share

:):D

Where does this happen then?

Maybe a few east mids baggie events where they are desperate to be seen to play something "new"? Duffy gets played at these do's too! whistling.gif

Uh oh here we go again lets have a go at the midlands for being oldies loving baggies wearers (ok you said a few)

I know plenty of venues in the EM who like their soul progressive so don't pidgoen hole everyone in the same box!!!!!!!!!!

We don't run to the floor at oldies veunes either...that was was when all the skinny kids danced and the majority still had a run in them!

We get bashed for playing anything new IE duffy ...and then in the same breath get bashed for the same old same old

Make your bloody minds up

Dont call me oldies lover I've decided I want to be called a purist from now on pure northern soul as it was recorded by the original artist on the original vinyl .......none of that remixed rehashed sung by somone else stuff

No offence is meant to ANYONE on this thread for the above statement

I know plenty of Djs who go out of their way to play venues in this area

Rant over :lol:

Edited by Madmandy
Social source share

Do you? I don't. And whilst we're on the subject you not running to the floor to dance to Solid Ground ain't gonna keep many people up nights ... shhh.gif

Well bully for you boyo , & whilst on the subject pal it wasnt ment too as i dont dictate as to what people SHOULD do, mmmm do you follow evidently so :lol:

Social source share

Well bully for you boyo , & whilst on the subject pal it wasnt ment too as i dont dictate as to what people SHOULD do, mmmm do you follow evidently so :thumbsup:

I can't be bothered to snipe back to be honest raz, it was and is that kind of sniping that is all getting a bit tiresome...

Whilst we're on the subject of being on the subject as it were, what's your take on the Vandals - Wrong Side Of Town?

Social source share

Sorry about that folks back on topic now

I did like very much "The wrong side of town" by The Four Vandals it had a classic sound that I liked

But I'm afraid that I'm not too keen on this at the moment (it might be a grower)

No offence intended Ian just MO

Mand

Social source share

yeah fair enough point taken ,just saw it as another cd filler song skip it like you do didnt really like or dislike it, still cant deciede either way maybe if i listen to it over a period of a couple of days i could give you a truthfull awnser,as for sidney barnes no no no for me, but i dont mind all over the world funny isnt it maybe its the vocal i dont know but i can stomach that one

Social source share

yeah fair enough point taken ,just saw it as another cd filler song skip it like you do didnt really like or dislike it, still cant deciede either way maybe if i listen to it over a period of a couple of days i could give you a truthfull awnser,as for sidney barnes no no no for me, but i dont mind all over the world funny isnt it maybe its the vocal i dont know but i can stomach that one

..and that's fair enough.. :thumbsup: I've got and like (obv laugh.gif ) All over the world and quite like solid ground. Doubt I'd dance to it either.. But understanding the ingredients and making your own, or having a passionate stab at it, is to be admired imo .. And as for the Vandals .. spot on! it's a great record - imvho.. :lol:

Social source share

I have listend to the tracks and obviously made amistake about the synthetic aspect but I am genuinely interetsed in who played on this and what they played.

Unfortunately one might say having been a Todd Rundgren fan for 40 years I do try to listen to all aspects of a record and make a valued judgement about it either using simple method of "I dont like it" or I listen intensley to the instrumentation and vocals and try to work out the good & not so good points from a technical musical position - I am not saying I am the Music police but this is just the way I analyse a record just as a food critic analyses food.

I am interested to know all the istruments being used and who is playing them and also about the Vocals - How many backing etc?

Ian you said that this was the best thing you ever produced well I would suggest you used some technical know how to come to that conclusion therefore I have a valid point that needs exploring.

I am genuinely interested in it and not doing this just to score points as you will see from all my other posts regarding you I have been very supportive.

So Please answer the questions I have to enable me to listen more closely to the tracks- It might help chnage my judgement on it and also give some constructive feedback.

Regards Steve

I am interested in discussing the song and the lead vocal - not what you're asking me. It's bordering on irrelevant as far as the song goes. In 1975, people at Blackpool Mecca didn't ask me who was the drummer on "Reaching For The Best" or the fourth violinist from the left on "Running In Another Direction". The musician credits will on be on the CVD for everyone to read when it comes out.

Social source share

Sorry about that folks back on topic now

I did like very much "The wrong side of town" by The Four Vandals it had a classic sound that I liked

But I'm afraid that I'm not too keen on this at the moment (it might be a grower)

No offence intended Ian just MO

Mand

If you liked the Four Vandals, then your opinion has more merit,as far as I'm concerned, because you've proved that it's not tainted by bias without hearing it.

Therefore I would like to hope it will grow on you.

Watch the video a couple of times. He gives the perfect consummate performance, classic soul, full of dynamic energy, without the performer being so old that he needs a walking stick. The sad fact is that a lot of our heroes can't hack it forty five years later, which is why I'm so glad we filmed so many when we did ten years ago, as back then most of them still had it.

Having said that, The Flirtations and Maxine Brown still perform like thirty year olds. And I just recorded wonderful new songs with Tommy Hunt, Jimmy James, and Rosetta Hightower.

Social source share

Ian I loved Steve Brooksteins voice on it and it had that classic sound

I listen without prejudice ...but then I form an opinion on what my ears or my feet like ..or not ...not what others say

I can imagine that having your work constantly critisised does get you down and put you on the defensive

I do appreciate what you're trying to do and Im sure you'll admit you wont get it right every time

But I have to tell you that IMO I think you've picked a very hard genre to tackle as folks like yourself and others on the forum are VERY pasionate about

"our music"

But good luck with it anyway

Regards Mand :rolleyes:

Remember ...you can't please all of the people all of the time

Social source share

Steve,

I think I know what you mean. It's not synthetic but it's multi layered and there's too much polish. I'm not suggesting recording live with a mic hanging over the bandand doing it one take (or am I) but track upon track takes away a lot of the punch. Although that was probably the idea, big big production, though I don't think it's needed these days MYSELF PERSONALLY.

Social source share

Uh oh here we go again lets have a go at the midlands for being oldies loving baggies wearers (ok you said a few)

I know plenty of venues in the EM who like their soul progressive so don't pidgoen hole everyone in the same box!!!!!!!!!!

We don't run to the floor at oldies veunes either...that was was when all the skinny kids danced and the majority still had a run in them!

We get bashed for playing anything new IE duffy ...and then in the same breath get bashed for the same old same old

Make your bloody minds up

Dont call me oldies lover I've decided I want to be called a purist from now on pure northern soul as it was recorded by the original artist on the original vinyl .......none of that remixed rehashed sung by somone else stuff

No offence is meant to ANYONE on this thread for the above statement

I know plenty of Djs who go out of their way to play venues in this area

Rant over :rolleyes:

post-1535-1233333995.gifpost-1535-1233333995.gif

Oo-er! Sorry Mandy, I wasn't "having a go" at or "pigeon-holing" the entire east midlands as I live there too... and I didn't say "all"!

As for the progressive EM events... plenty? Hmm. I'll start the list with the Attic.. care to continue?

I was being ironic about "new" tracks like Duffy, in that it was played not because it was new, rather that it was familiar , being played hourly on the radio. It was played as a bit of gimmickry at places where a quality 60s nighter sound would clear the floor. I can see this track being used the same way, once a few have got used to the downloads.

PS. Would it help defuse the tension if I let you beat me at scrabble on facebook? :lol:

Social source share

I am interested in discussing the song and the lead vocal - not what you're asking me. It's bordering on irrelevant as far as the song goes. In 1975, people at Blackpool Mecca didn't ask me who was the drummer on "Reaching For The Best" or the fourth violinist from the left on "Running In Another Direction". The musician credits will on be on the CVD for everyone to read when it comes out.

This post seems a bit contradictory to me. :rolleyes:

You've started two or three threads where you are willing to answer all sorts of sycophantic little questions to make yourself the centre of attention, yet you are unwilling to answer this perfectly reasonable question. Is that because you are uncomfortable with the question or the questioner?

Social source share

This post seems a bit contradictory to me. :rolleyes:

You've started two or three threads where you are willing to answer all sorts of sycophantic little questions to make yourself the centre of attention, yet you are unwilling to answer this perfectly reasonable question. Is that because you are uncomfortable with the question or the questioner?

It's because it's what's in the grooves that count.

Social source share

Steve,

I think I know what you mean. It's not synthetic but it's multi layered and there's too much polish. I'm not suggesting recording live with a mic hanging over the bandand doing it one take (or am I) but track upon track takes away a lot of the punch. Although that was probably the idea, big big production, though I don't think it's needed these days MYSELF PERSONALLY.

Well Pete as usual your wisdom is invaluable - You hit the nail right on the head and you also understand my point about Todd Rundgren Having listened to his genius over the years and himself being a majestic producer of many hits I was trying to understand Ians Thoughts on how the instrumentation was the criteria for his view of "The best thing I have ever produced."

When I listen to a record I often listen to many aspects of it and gauge its development by understanding all the instruments used as well as all the vocals - How they were tracked (Multi-layered etc)

Ian asked for opinions (or should I say he made a statement) and if he wants opinions based on musical technical knowledge he must provide the information for people to make a better valued judgement of the record. However he seems not to want to which is sad.

I disagree with his comment that no-one went into depth over Reaching for the best or Running in another direction. Well when we get older and wiser with a bit more knowledge we actually do start to ask those questions.

I had friends over last week listening to 2 particular groups and asked their opinion on the 2 albums played to them

I played them then asked which one they like and why? They said they preferred the raw aspect of the Pink Fairies album as opposed to the polished Pretty things. Both albums were released 1971/72 - Then I explained the numbers in the band and what they played and they took a different view based on the knowledge given. They still liked the Pink Fairies best and even said they were suprised about the production given their was only 3 in the Band.

I hope this explains what I was looking for so I could make a better informed judgement based on techinical knowledge rather than whether It was just a nice record.

Regards Steve

Social source share

When I listen to a record I often listen to many aspects of it and gauge its development by understanding all the instruments used as well as all the vocals - How they were tracked (Multi-layered etc)

And thankfully most others listen to the song, the delivery, the overall general sound, and the performance.

Social source share

I disagree with his comment that no-one went into depth over Reaching for the best or Running in another direction. Well when we get older and wiser with a bit more knowledge we actually do start to ask those questions.

We, as writers and producers, make records to touch people's emotions, to make them feel good, to lift their spirits when they feel low, to raise expectations, to offer hope.

We want people to listen and accept the overall sound, the song, the melody, the delivery, not analyse whether a drumbeat is overlaid.

Whatever happened to enjoying music ??

I know you mean well, but you have made me sad.

Social source share

Well Pete as usual your wisdom is invaluable - You hit the nail right on the head and you also understand my point about Todd Rundgren Having listened to his genius over the years and himself being a majestic producer of many hits I was trying to understand Ians Thoughts on how the instrumentation was the criteria for his view of "The best thing I have ever produced."

Ian asked for opinions (or should I say he made a statement) and if he wants opinions based on musical technical knowledge he must provide the information for people to make a better valued judgement of the record. However he seems not to want to which is sad.

I had friends over last week listening to 2 particular groups and asked their opinion on the 2 albums played to them

I played them then asked which one they like and why? They said they preferred the raw aspect of the Pink Fairies album as opposed to the polished Pretty things. Both albums were released 1971/72 - Then I explained the numbers in the band and what they played and they took a different view based on the knowledge given. They still liked the Pink Fairies best and even said they were suprised about the production given their was only 3 in the Band.

I hope this explains what I was looking for so I could make a better informed judgement based on techinical knowledge rather than whether It was just a nice record.

Regards Steve

=======

steve

you shouldnt have to justify yourself if you dont like a tune..........i dont like this pete lamarr track at all simple as that...but adore loads of ian s other stuff..

Social source share

steve

you shouldnt have to justify yourself if you dont like a tune..........i dont like this pete lamarr track at all simple as that...but adore loads of ian s other stuff..

Great quote, Mark.

Social source share

I think there are many many people on the soul scene who should ask themselves that question seriously - for a number of reasons I asked it of myself quite a while ago now and am glad I did because it put a lot of the scene/forum crap into perspective for me and made me realise that the stuff that many of us get embroiled in at some point or other, by choice or not, isn't worth the grief it can bring, especially as for the most part it's just a hobby and leisure time pursuit that should really only be enjoyed.

It's a simplistic view, but it works for me nowadays. :rolleyes:

Social source share

I think there are many many people on the soul scene who should ask themselves that question seriously - for a number of reasons I asked it of myself quite a while ago now and am glad I did because it put a lot of the scene/forum crap into perspective for me and made me realise that the stuff that many of us get embroiled in at some point or other, by choice or not, isn't worth the grief it can bring, especially as for the most part it's just a hobby and leisure time pursuit that should really only be enjoyed.

It's a simplistic view, but it works for me nowadays. :rolleyes:

Thats so true. As someone else said, its just bits plastic at the end of the day.

P :unsure:

Edited by paup-ine
Social source share

And it is a decent song, the man can write a tune, in a traditional taylor made northern soul for the midland's village hall scene kind of way,

im inclined to agree with you. the very reason i travel out of the "midlands village hall scene" neighbourhood.

If you're going to quote from the most biased and condescending quote on this entire thread and then back it up, don't you think you ought to show people who made the quote in the first place, so they can instantly realise that it holds as much water as a sieve ????

Social source share

post-1535-1233333995.gifpost-1535-1233333995.gif

Oo-er! Sorry Mandy, I wasn't "having a go" at or "pigeon-holing" the entire east midlands as I live there too... and I didn't say "all"!

As for the progressive EM events... plenty? Hmm. I'll start the list with the Attic.. care to continue?

I was being ironic about "new" tracks like Duffy, in that it was played not because it was new, rather that it was familiar , being played hourly on the radio. It was played as a bit of gimmickry at places where a quality 60s nighter sound would clear the floor. I can see this track being used the same way, once a few have got used to the downloads.

PS. Would it help defuse the tension if I let you beat me at scrabble on facebook? tongue.gif

You start it Dave ....I will finish it LOLOL :thumbup: ( I mean scrabble)

Attic guys are very keen on the underplayed genre of the music

I've visited their venue

I also got the P took out of me for liking duffy ( I like her voice it has a certain quality I like )

PS I don't offend easliy just get a bit fed up of folks who slag of venues for their music policy!

After all were entitled to our own opinion ...and boy we do have some on here! LOL laugh.gif

Mand thumbsup.gif

The Brit

Annesley

Bentinck ( back room)

These clubs are progressive I would say

Edited by Madmandy
Social source share

You start it Dave ....I will finish it LOLOL :thumbup: ( I mean scrabble)

I've visited their venue

I also got the P took out of me for liking duffy ( I like her voice it has a certain quality I like )

PS I don't offend easliy just get a bit fed up of folks who slag of venues for their music policy!

After all were entitled to our own opinion ...and boy we do have some on here! LOL laugh.gif

Mand thumbsup.gif

Hi Mandy,love you to bits and all that but....can Dave and yourself not mention our club on IL's/or IL's related threads please?.I don't think he will approve. wink.gif

Social source share

Hi Mandy,love you to bits and all that but....can Dave and yourself not mention our club on IL's/or IL's related threads please?.I don't think he will approve. wink.gif

I don't mind who mentions what, as long as it's not a personal attack.

Social source share

Hi Mandy,love you to bits and all that but....can Dave and yourself not mention our club on IL's/or IL's related threads please?.I don't think he will approve. :P

Hi Kev

noted...... it was just in reference to Daves comment :lol:

Ian seems to have no objection so long as its not a personal attack

But I won't mention it again thumbsup.gif

Mand

Edited by Madmandy
Social source share

You start it Dave ....I will finish it LOLOL laugh.gif ( I mean scrabble)

I've visited their venue

After all were entitled to our own opinion ...and boy we do have some on here! LOL :P

Mand :lol:

The Brit

Annesley

Bentinck ( back room)

These clubs are progressive I would say

Your turn. :D

Social source share

If you're going to quote from the most biased and condescending quote on this entire thread and then back it up, don't you think you ought to show people who made the quote in the first place, so they can instantly realise that it holds as much water as a sieve ????

the initial quote was by james trouble. I am not keen on the peter lamarr record the same way that i was not keen on "standing on solid ground". The west midlands played sidney barnes to death as they will also embrace and play incessantly the peter lamarr. My observation was more to do with my home grounds future playing a record ad nauseum that im truly not wild about.

I know nothing of Mr Trouble but you ive paid to come and see from some yrs back to blackpool relatively recently. Ian,it beats me how you can ferociously savage every ,to your eyes,insult while most of the "well known names " on here commonly take very little notice of perceived slights.

Social source share

the initial quote was by james trouble. I am not keen on the peter lamarr record the same way that i was not keen on "standing on solid ground". The west midlands played sidney barnes to death as they will also embrace and play incessantly the peter lamarr. My observation was more to do with my home grounds future playing a record ad nauseum that im truly not wild about.

I know nothing of Mr Trouble but you ive paid to come and see from some yrs back to blackpool relatively recently. Ian,it beats me how you can ferociously savage every ,to your eyes,insult while most of the "well known names " on here commonly take very little notice of perceived slights.

Because nobody else on here, with the possible exceptions of Kev Roberts and Russ Winstanley, have received a tenth of the savaging that I have been subjected to.

It becomes nauseatingly tedious after a while.

Social source share

Because nobody else on here, with the possible exceptions of Kev Roberts and Russ Winstanley, have received a tenth of the savaging that I have been subjected to.

It becomes nauseatingly tedious after a while.

Ian if you put yourself in the "lion's mouth" every now & again you will get bitten. Accept the praise & take the criticism with the same attitude as they are both "false gods". Some people on here will never like or buy your music & that's a fact, but, if even a handful begin to like it/buy it then surely that goes someway of giving an "up yours" to your detractors.

Anybody who joins/posts on here does so of their own free will - if at times you dislike the contents of this forum then you know what you have to do. Sometimes threads on here do get personal & not "in the spirit" - then is the time to distance yourself for at least a short while.

Social source share

Guest Scarborosoul

We, as writers and producers, make records to touch people's emotions, to make them feel good, to lift their spirits when they feel low, to raise expectations, to offer hope.

We want people to listen and accept the overall sound, the song, the melody, the delivery, not analyse whether a drumbeat is overlaid.

I know you mean well, but you have made me sad.

Rhubarb, Rhubarb and Rhubard. Not at all for the MONEY??????????. As you keep saying to Mike "YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF"

Now we see if this is removed because you dont like the critisismn critesysmn criterrrrr..............The Post

Edited by Scarborosoul
Social source share

Anybody who joins/posts on here does so of their own free will - if at times you dislike the contents of this forum then you know what you have to do.

Unfortunately a very small handful ruin it for all the rest.

And out of that small handful, there are the even smaller number of obsessed extremists, people who behave as if you'd just run over their two year old toddler, and fled. People who never make anything of their lives and loathe, hate, and bitterly resent anyone who has. These very small few are the most dangerous ones on here. These particular people just show themselves up to be plain ignorant and moronic, which never fails to amaze me, as I tend to think all humans have at least some modicum of reasoned intelligence.

I should hate them, but I just end up shaking my head and pitying them. Like the homeless guy in the supermarket car park who harrasses and bothers every shopper for pennies, and scares and frightens all their kids.

Social source share