Obscure - unusual Foreign Releases

Tubbs

• Replies 940
  • Views 135.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

This is on Soul Sam's March podcast on here - just picked this up from an ebay seller in Oz - Ray Charles - Tired Of My Tears - Unfortunately ebay scan seems to reproduce in minature. Will re-scan it when the record arrives!

Its just the way the site is set up to reduce the size of the image, if you click on it you get it much larger :wink:
Social source share

Its just the way the site is set up to reduce the size of the image, if you click on it you get it much larger :wink:

Hi Steve

I think what you're viewing now are the scans which I uploaded when the record arrived. Previously, I posted the scan which was on the ebay sale, which for some reason was reproduced in minature on here. Hope that make sense!

ATB

Mike

Edited by autumnstoned
Social source share

Hi Steve

I think what your viewing now are the scans which I uploaded when the record arrived. Previously, I posted the scan which was on the ebay sale, which for some reason was reproduced in minature on here. Hope that make sense!

ATB

Mike

Perfectly :thumbsup:
Social source share

• 3 weeks later...

Jackie Wilson - A Lovely Way To Die - Japanese Coral

This track didn't gain a US or UK release on 7", and only started to make ripples on the scene over the last decade via Continental presses.

I turned up a Japanese copy by complete surprise a few years back, and it has remained very rare since...I posted up my spare stock copy in sales a couple of days ago, so if you missed it now's your chance!

:thumbsup:

post-9555-0-67501000-1336050720_thumb.jp

• Helpful 1
Social source share

A French EP .....

... bought from USA Records in Paris many moons ago .....

( .. Daniel Delorme; 50 rue de l'Arbre-Sec, 75001 .. )

Must be many moons ago...this shop is sadly closed for more than 15 years

Social source share

RE: Must be many moons ago...this shop is sadly closed for more than 15 years

I used to drop in at USA Records in Paris whenever I took the family over there.

Must have bought the Solomon Burke EP (+ Stevie Wonder's 'Love A Go Go' EP) on a visit in 1989 or 1990.

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!