Soulsource Record Club Record Of The Day 2012 (Spring)

Guest east rob

Heart attack anyone..........heard this out a few times recently,would have made it to the dancefloor 30 years ago but I break out in a sweat just listening to it these days :D

Martyn,I could maybe make it to just before the chorus kicks in.... :lol:

waiting for this fall on the mat. its taken a while to find one... :thumbup:

Edited by east rob
Social source share

Been seeing this listed at £50/60 recently??It was always a tenner,has it been getting plays???Great oldie that deserves to be reactivated.

Lorraine Rudolph-Keep Coming Back For More Jet Stream

Cheers seen it for more than that Martyn think folk get one n keep it int box always liked it n usually fills a floor.

Martyn

Social source share

Jeannie King - You Got A Good Thing Going on General American - Awesome!

Paul

Love this,had mine years but only ever heard it out a few time over the years.Ginger was playing it at one time but never been the monster I think it should have been..........one day maybe.

Cheers

Martyn

Social source share

Thought I'd posted this, but can't seem to find it... so.... another cheap under rated female vocal from me today.

One of the stars of "Diagnosis Murder"......

Delores Hall - Good Lovin Man

Social source share

Mark

Yep got IAP&Co as well & probably my preferred version?Came out on British under another group name..........Duprees I think or something like that.

Cheers

Martyn

Did'nt know that Martin, will have to look into that sounds interesting.

ATB

Mark

Social source share

Herman H Harper oldie but still great the first of my two posts today this on Drystone Radio last night Jeff Floyd I found love on a lonely highway

Andy

Last time I heard Herman was at Burnley nighter awhile back.............strange place to hear it?

A record I still can't make my mind up about,one time I love it the next I'm not so keen :g:

Cheers

Martyn

Social source share

Guest allnightandy

This from me

written by Booker T @W Bell and performed by William Bell as a tribute to their friend Otis Reading

Beautiful Words !

Social source share

As William Bell has been announced as the headline act at the up coming Cleethorpes Weekender I thought I'd throw up one of his best dancers (I hope he does it).For some reason this seems to have been forgotten,so hopefully it'll get a re-activation with his visit.

William Bell-Don't Stop Now Stax

Cheers

Martyn

Social source share