tommypotts

Anyone Know This?

Tommy. Have you tried using shazam to identify the track ? my phone is playing up and it keeps telling me my memory is full and I cant update my ovi store to help you

Steve

Hey Steve, that's a great idea, however I do know what the record is, and own a copy. I was just interested to know if it's known or not :g:  :thumbsup:

Yes.  Does sound a bit like Doris Day.............but I really like it!  I have no idea who or what it is though.

Probably the new "Eydie Gorme and the Flatulent Five" cover-up?

Edited by Gene-R

Yes.  Does sound a bit like Doris Day.............but I really like it!  I have no idea who or what it is though.

Probably the new "Eydie Gorme and the Flatulent Five" cover-up?

Just grabbed the sound file, Hope El-Potts doesn't mind, and its now on my i-Tunes as the 'Flatulent Five - cover-up', cheers Gene, your a master with them cover up names... :facepalm:

Edited by Mal C

Surely nobody would actually pay money for it?  I said it might be Doris Day, even Muriel Day is more soulful than that.

I used to run after stuff like this, the only thing with them is you end up paying a load of money for something thats ok at best, then you cant sell it on for any kind of profit, in fact you make a bloody great loss when you do.

nice for i-Tunes but I'd stay well clear personally...

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.