Many Thanks To Shane For All His Time And Efforts

Mike

Shane's just passed on that due to real world changes no longer can put the time into modding the "All About the soul" forum and so is stepping down

So just like to pass on publicaly my own many thanks to Shane for all the time and effort he has put into making this forum what it is today, a worthwhile and enjoyable place to talk all about the soul.

Its not always a easy task but the way Shane took to it and has made it what it is today will always be appreciated and his efforts are one of the main reasons why the site is where its at today

Thanks for a tremendous job Shane

much appreciated :thumbsup:

mike

Social source share

• Replies 27
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Well done little Hitler :D . Joking aside, a difficult job with so many sodding contrasting, weirdo personalities on here (and I include myself on that) and you took a fair amount of flak at some stages, but you always steered a fair line, so well done :thumbsup: . See you in Leeds hopefully on 29th...

Rich

Social source share

thanks everyone :yes:

i have finally got a job that needs me to work more than 2 hours a day :thumbsup::P

i will still be logging in everyday i am sure.

lets keep this site at the top! i think we sometimes forget how great it is :yes:

shane

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert